give me one reason why buccal fat removal is bad. you can't

VIP in hell

VIP in hell

CEO of the gay sex basement
FB IMG 15864400981316198

bichat pad (buccal fat after removing).

imo it's the most worthy surgerymaxx for 4-7/10 normalfags.

thoughts?
@Lorsss
@SurgerySoon

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 6401, RecessedPrettyboy and 6 others
not worth it if your bones dont protrude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, I-Like-BP, Deleted member 39 and 14 others
buccal fat removal is only worth for men who already have good forward growth.

recessed men can only ascend with bimax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 5802 and 13 others
Great cherry picking most results I’ve seen had no visible change whatsoever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and 1 other person
the cost. 2-3k for just removing a little stuff for 15 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, VIP in hell and 1 other person
anyway the picture is frauded as hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 275 and Moneymaxxed

I’m recessed and my cheekbones look decent when lean they have above aveage lateral projection though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Id ascend hard with this as one of my only failos is my bloated cheeks

I have good bones

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 6401 and VIP in hell
For me personally, I'm wary of undergoing buccal fat removal because of the risk (even if it's only a slight one) of prematurely aging myself. I'm already aging like shit (some ppl have guessed my age at 38+ when I'm actually 32), so I definitely don't want to do anything to make myself look even older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and VIP in hell
Because if it’s a bad result there is no reversing it, you’re fucked and have to deal with it

Looksmaxing is all about cost benefit analysis and assessing the risks

Anyways get to 10% bodyfat before you consider this, completely ridiculous to do otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others

Would be useless on asian pheno then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
For me personally, I'm wary of undergoing buccal fat removal because of the risk (even if it's only a slight one) of prematurely aging myself. I'm already aging like shit (some ppl have guessed my age at 38+ when I'm actually 32), so I definitely don't want to do anything to make myself look even older.
If you're being guessed at 5-10 years older than your actual age you need to make some changes in the reverse direction desperately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SurgerySoon
I haven't really noticed a difference since my buccal fat removal done about two months ago and my body fat was low. Results probably depend on how much buccal fat you have on you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and VIP in hell
Do you currently slay?
If not then there is no reason not to do it, if it could help you

what about bimax and then buccal fat removal?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dutcher
  • +1
What's your opinion on sex workers?

Considering that they're probably my only hope of ever getting laid by a hot girl, I'd say I have a pretty favorable opinion of them

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5634
Considering that they're probably my only hope of ever getting laid by a hot girl, I'd say I have a pretty favorable opinion of them
You are a mentalcel. Try your luck in real life through social circles not dating apps.

• +1
You are a mentalcel. Try your luck in real life through social circles not dating apps.

Uh, the fact that someone tells a person that they will have to resort to dating through their social circle and won't have any luck on dating apps confirms the fact that they are a truecel and not a mentalcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 39, SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others
Uh, the fact that someone tells a person that they will have to resort to dating through their social circle and won't have any luck on dating apps confirms the fact that they are a truecel and not a mentalcel
I had 0 success in dating apps and had more success in real life. I’m 17, 6’3” (frauded), 5PSL and had 2 GFs through real life game.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 6401
I'm really interested in Buccal fat removal, I have good bones/jaw and I have hollow cheeks at a really low BF but the thing is I'd rather keep a healthier BF and maybe do buccal fat removal for hollow cheeks? Would it affect my looks at an older age even if I have the bone structure to keep my face looking alright?

My chubby cheeks is what destroys my looks. I look like a maybe 17 year old from the side, and like a 14 year old from the front. However, I can't feel much fat in them, the skin is thin. I think it's just my low cheekbones causing this