Give me protocol for my subhuman eyes

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
These are my eyes, straight on taken with back camera on phone, no frauding.
I know I need to dye the eyebrows, doing that very soon. What is best method to get downward medial canthus? Lower lid retraction?

should I be happy with Chad lower third, if I fix hairline or get hair system? Or should I max out by fixing fucked up eyes?

Attachments

• 5F2F999E-E942-4E08-8680-CDFDCF2B971F.jpeg
    5F2F999E-E942-4E08-8680-CDFDCF2B971F.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 232
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I know I need to dye the eyebrows, doing that very soon. What is best method to get downward medial canthus? Lower lid retraction?

should I be happy with Chad lower third, if I fix hairline or get hair system? Or should I max out by fixing fucked up eyes?
your eyebrows are the issue chap. Minox + dye asap

• +1
Reactions: N1c, Zias and sensen
They arent that subhuman
Medial canthus Im pretty sure genetic with no surgeries
Your under eye area can be fixed with filers or movement fo your maxilla

If your darken and grow your eyebrows and eyelashes with castor oil+peppermint oil + latisse you'll look pretty good

• Hmm...
Reactions: sensen
Eye Area routine
AM:
Prayer to gandy after you wake up, thank him for giving you light eyes and ask for his PFL
Ice Hooding
PM:
Cold Shower
No Pillow
Hit the gym
Prayer to gandy before bed, thank him for another day as a white man and ask for his Canthus

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5180, itorroella9 and 3 others
Your shape is good, your PFL is low though

• So Sad
Reactions: sensen
They arent that subhuman
Medial canthus Im pretty sure genetic with no surgeries
Your under eye area can be fixed with filers or movement fo your maxilla

If your darken and grow your eyebrows and eyelashes with castor oil+peppermint oil + latisse you'll look pretty good
There's really nothing I could do to tighten medial canthus? Like, it doesn't have to be perfect.. just slightly downward as I feel that's the most underrated Chad trait.

Can I sue peppermint oil without castor? Castor oil fucks up my skin bad.

I keep hearing latisse fucks up fat padding or something

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
Eye Area routine
AM:
Prayer to gandy after you wake up, thank him for giving you light eyes and ask for his PFL
Ice Hooding
PM:
Cold Shower
No Pillow
Hit the gym
Prayer to gandy before bed, thank him for another day as a white man and ask for his Canthus
Trying to bloatmaxx for hooding, because I used to have better hooding when I weighed more. My bones are massive so I can support a little extra fat and probably even look better.

Also is ice hooding a meme or

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
subhuman eyes?
Just minox your eyebrows you BDD fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
There's really nothing I could do to tighten medial canthus? Like, it doesn't have to be perfect.. just slightly downward as I feel that's the most underrated Chad trait.

Can I sue peppermint oil without castor? Castor oil fucks up my skin bad.

I keep hearing latisse fucks up fat padding or something
Im pretty sure you cant change it with surgery
Maybe strengthening the muscles around your eyes will do it

Yeah you can supp castor oil with only peppermint no prob

Latisse can fuck up fat pads that is true so you need to weight the pros and cons

get downward medial canthus
best way to get a sharp medial canthus is by raising ur nose bridge on the y axis with a rhinoplasty, that is the only way i can think of getting one naturally, cutting skin to get the affect would look very weird

Black eyebrows + black eyelashes

Trying to bloatmaxx for hooding, because I used to have better hooding when I weighed more. My bones are massive so I can support a little extra fat and probably even look better.

Also is ice hooding a meme or
Not at all kek

JFC you don't have subhuman eyes. Hop on the fucking minox + castor oil + dye.

listen to subliminals

Joined Sep 9, 2019