Glasses wont looksmin you much if you have high class pheno with straight hair

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
As far as i know, only people with curly,wavy or permed hair descend with glasses.
If you have thin straight hair and narrow face with gold pheno, you wont descend much with glasses. You will more or less look like an anime or manhua character.
Square glasses go best with narrow faces, straight jett black hair and good coloring.

But again, glasses r a looksmin. But its a matter of hard they descend you. Good looking people will look good despite glasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
As far as i know, only people with curly,wavy or permed hair descend with glasses.
If you have thin straight hair and narrow face with gold pheno, you wont descend much with glasses. You will more or less look like an anime or manhua character.
Square glasses go best with narrow faces, straight jett black hair and good coloring.

But again, glasses r a looksmin. But its a matter of hard they descend you. Good looking people will look good despite glasses
glasses anbd braces are a loksmax for women

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
cope

im above average with straight hair and glasses and the iois and approaches i get with sunglasses or contact lenses is night and day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414

Snapchat 1601529434

Basically my friend
IMG 20230508 131812

My nigga hides his nct pretty well

cope

im above average with straight hair and glasses and the iois and approaches i get with sunglasses or contact lenses is night and day
I look high class with glasses, maybe its the frame, idk

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Don't forget.
Strong ish correction glasses. Misshape or make things look bigger or smaller than they are.
Which is a fuckup, often.

Download 25
Download 26

I have a long midface so square glasses look ok on me