Glossary of Blackpill/looks related channels

That’s not good. INCEL CONTENT has LOW search volume. Normies are getting into looksmaxing, but the incel-tier blackpill worldview is not being spread with the looksmaxing knowledge. This means the looksmaxing that goes mainstream is bluepilled. We already see it happening; popular looksmaxing videos are alll about fixing your style, training at the gym, fixing your hair, fixing your skin, copes such as Mewing, etc. The truly DARK blackpill is being eclipsed by normie blackpill.

@enchanted_elixir Channels like yours are actively ruining the blackpill space. Making it go mainstream AND diluting it (mixing it with cringe redpill and bluepill) in the process. YouTubers who post hardcore DARK blackpill content—the stuff that normies deem misogynistic—are way better than the recent wave of wannabe WheatWaffleses.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I’d rather watch a funny blackpill animation. But it probably won’t get substantially more views than a looksmaxing lecture.
The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

@Ekil73_YT @Ada Mustang
I've been making YouTube videos on four different channels since 2016, and (I'm assuming you aren't a YouTuber)... and a person who I presume knows much less about YouTube is telling me that an online lecture about looksmaxxing would get similar views to a funny blackpill 3d animation video. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So you'd rather watch a online looksmaxing lecture than a funny blackpill animation? You're genuinely telling me that those two videos will have similar results 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and thecel
@enchanted_elixir Channels like yours are actively ruining the blackpill space. Making it go mainstream AND diluting it (mixing it with cringe redpill and bluepill) in the process. YouTubers who post hardcore DARK blackpill content—the stuff that normies deem misogynistic—are way better than the recent wave of wannabe WheatWaffleses.
I have no interest in telling people they're subhuman, giving up and killing themselves.

I hate the redpill, I don't do redpill shit.
Blue pill is bad but probably has more truth to it than the redpill

I am not diluting the blackpill.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
@thecel but I do believe some men need to give up because there snow hope. You cant prep a sub5 5'4 dark indian/filipino

• +1
I have no interest in telling people they're subhuman, giving up and killing themselves.

That’s life, bro. Reality is grim. Blackpill YouTubers ought to give everyone the most brutally honest reality check, telling the world how terrible life is for sub-5s and sub-3s. How hostile and selfish human nature is. How manlets are treated like toys. How ugly males are perceived in the same way as annoying flys and mosquitoes. How a portion of the male population can never experience true happiness because they’ve missed out on basic mental health requirements such as teen love. You have no interest in exposing these uncomfortable truths; all you do is blabber about sharpening up yo jawline by chintucking and losing weight.

What about content promoting hardcore Islam to put women in their place and re-monogamize the dating market? I suppose you have no interest in spreading that.

What about promoting a “cuck or be cucked” mindset and an aggressively hateful way of thinking? You don’t want to espouse that either.

What about the indisputable fact that Asians are genetically less attractive than Caucasians? Ya too much of a pussy to admit this utter fact on YouTube?

What you are is a bluepilled YouTuber.

Last edited:
That’s life, bro. Reality is grim. Blackpill YouTubers ought to give everyone the most brutally honest reality check, telling the world how terrible life is for sub-5s and sub-3s. How hostile and selfish human nature is. How manlets are treated like toys. How ugly males are perceived in the same way as annoying flys and mosquitoes. How a portion of the male population can never experience true happiness because they’ve missed out on basic mental health requirements such as teen love. You have no interest in exposing these uncomfortable truths; all you do is blabber about getting a sharper jaw by chintucking and losing weight.

What about content promoting hardcore Islam to put women in their place and re-monogamize the dating market? I suppose you have no interest in spreading that.

What about promoting a “cuck or be cucked” mindset and an aggressively hateful way of thinking? You don’t want to espouse that either.

What you are is a bluepilled YouTuber.
I'll tell you the truth, I won't tell people race, pheno, looks copes. Besides, I haven't even released all of my videos 🤣

I literally have several videos I plan on making like "10 brutal Blackpilled truths about life.", Etc.

I'll tell you some things are a disadvantage but I wont tell anyone to kill themselves because of it. You seem to call me a bluepiller because I'm not telling people to kill themselves I swear 🤣

• JFL
I'll tell you the truth, I won't tell people race, pheno, looks copes. Besides, I haven't even released all of my videos 🤣

I literally have several videos I plan on making like "10 brutal Blackpilled truths about life.", Etc.

I'll tell you some things are a disadvantage but I wont tell anyone to kill themselves because of it. You seem to call me a bluepiller because I'm not telling people to kill themselves I swear 🤣

There’s a big difference between actively encouraging suicide (which I don’t agree with) and plainly stating that life is not worth living for some unfortunate people out there (which I agree with).

Last edited:
  • +1
There’s a big difference between actively encouraging suicide (which I don’t agree with) and plainly stating that life is not worth living for some unfortunate men out there (which I agree with).
I agree with everything here, but for the second part, I'll let viewers make their own conclusion about that. I won't tell them that directly.

• +1
I agree with everything here, but for the second part, I'll let viewers make their own conclusion about that. I won't tell them that directly.

will you ever make videos on the trans pill?

Whether the content on some of these channels is blackpill or redpill is up for debate but for the purposes of this thread I am counting Looks related channels that sell looks assessment services as blackpill

Feel free to post more

Dont fucking sub to looxmax, copy and pastes every thread here with his fucking annoying fag voice

Get him reported tbh

• Hmm...

@Ekil73_YT @Ada Mustang
I've been making YouTube videos on four different channels since 2016, and (I'm assuming you aren't a YouTuber)... and a person who I presume knows much less about YouTube is telling me that an online lecture about looksmaxxing would get similar views to a funny blackpill 3d animation video. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guys @thecel @enchanted_elixir what's that drama about youtube and shit

You either get views or you don't.

The reason why i am popular for "mewing" is not because i believe personally in mewing or some shit. But because everyone was making a video on it, and i wanted to chase some of that clout

The best way to succed on YT is to copy what Logan Paul and Mr Beast does. But i guess it's too much effort innit

• +1
Guys @thecel @enchanted_elixir what's that drama about youtube and shit

You either get views or you don't.

The reason why i am popular for "mewing" is not because i believe personally in mewing or some shit. But because everyone was making a video on it, and i wanted to chase some of that clout

The best way to succed on YT is to copy what Logan Paul and Mr Beast does. But i guess it's too much effort innit
Do you know how the algorithm works or no?

• Hmm...
Do you know how the algorithm works or no?
Yea

I wanted to said that you will never get million subscribers or too much viewers if you record blackpill shit. Do vlogs or finance or something more profitable and sustainble in the long term

• JFL

you = shittuber

A trans pill video isn’t “gay content”; it’s literally a repackaging of the “women play on tutorial difficulty” blackpill. You won’t even make this. Dumb ass pootoober.

Whoever’s channel Looxmax is is my favorite so far

Feels like a forum member made it in terms of humor

(Watching at 1 am)

That’s because he rips off forum threads!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mug

how do the niggas in the comments just consistently eat this type of content up every time. do they not realize the facial analysis is useless and just for the youtuber to get money? jfl i feel retarded i should hop on the bandwagon

how do the niggas in the comments just consistently eat this type of content up every time. do they not realize the facial analysis is useless and just for the youtuber to get money? jfl i feel retarded i should hop on the bandwagon
I've been saying this for months but I need to make a channel
Just 2 videos made and the guy is getting reviews in the past few days for his $25 rating service
It's actually crazy how few views it takes to convert to sales once you have a product/service for sale that your audience wants to buy

• +1
That’s because he rips off forum threads!

That guy is going to end up giving terrible advice in my opinion just because he's blindly copying things from the forum. No quality control involved

I've been saying this for months but I need to make a channel
Just 2 videos made and the guy is getting reviews in the past few days for his $25 rating service
It's actually crazy how few views it takes to convert to sales once you have a product/service for sale that your audience wants to buy
fuck but it’s so cringy

@Ekil73_YT @Ada Mustang
what is your channel ?

Which one of you is this?

Tails mog @khvirgin @Xangsane @alriodai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and khvirgin
Tails mog @khvirgin @Xangsane @alriodai
Tails is the truth, users here are mad he makes fun of the forum but he is completely right on everything

Let uses here cope and seethe

Tails is the GOAT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Tails is the truth, users here are mad he makes fun of the forum but he is completely right on everything

Let uses here cope and seethe

Tails is the GOAT
tails says a lot of good shit but i hate how he has sergis cock in his mouth

how can he seriously rate vinnie hakcer and sergi as same smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and 6ft4
Imagine saying hacker mogs chico

One of my favourite videos I've seen so far in the "pill" space
Straight to the point from a guy with a good level of awareness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Solar