Glutathione skinmaxxing

D

Deleted member 14984

Oh no cringe
Has anyone experience with Glutathione? I recently have read there are many advantages by using it. It‘s good for your gastrointestinal flora and detoxificatio of body. Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. I want to take it also against my freckles. I have already bought pigment cream, but I need something more effective. In Summer I look like shit, otherwise without Tan I look like a ghoul and sick and low class.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Dont take glutathione you should be megadosing NAC instead which is needed for glutathione synthesis and has many other benefits

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, ascension!, mfk and 6 others
Nah ur skin is find I can smell that it’s fine, mhmmmmm smells right just enough clear mhmmm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 14984
Dont take glutathione you should be megadosing NAC instead which is needed for glutathione synthesis and has many other benefits
does NAC have comparable skin or eye lightening capabilities?

Yes, since it stimulates gluthathione synthesis. The reason for taking NAC instead of gluthathione is gluthathione gets heavily reduced in the stomach to the point it will nearly have no effect. So either you have to take it intravenously or you take NAC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14984 and 2 others
Yeah people report that it helps lighten the skin idk about eyes tho

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Yes also glutathione is broken down in the stomach if you ingest it

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I love to megadose NAC and then smoke cigarettes all day walla 7abibi
Me too, but the smell is too much and I don't want my professors to know that I sometimes smoke

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yes, since it stimulates gluthathione synthesis. The reason for taking NAC instead of gluthathione is gluthathione gets heavily reduced in the stomach to the point it will nearly have no effect. So either you have to take it intravenously or you take NAC
Or you take Liposomal Glutathione

Just as effective as IV but you will have to take higher dosages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
intravenously adminstrated gluthathione vs NAC ??

How much of a dosage to megadose?