It's still GME part 1 for me

DIAMOND HANDS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Arvenas and thecaste
It's still GME part 1 for me

DIAMOND HANDS
I'm also a diamond hands coper.
I bought forst time at 250 usd dollar range.
And I kept buying at the way down when it was falling the past weeks. I'm at average buying rpice of like 125 usd range.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
It appears, I'm the only or one of the few GME copers. that is still in it.
Most people hyper about GME in the first wave, have dropped out I see.

GME coper me, still hope cioing with dellusional ideas about MOON
flying lets go GIF by John Artur

today is qut good so far.
I still need a bump to not be in the loss any longer. I have no ideas about when to jump out.
Gme3

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Still diamond handing this stuff. It''s on a pretty steady rise the last week. I have no idea about peaks.
if i sell all, I will now a small profit of 150 euro.
But I'm holding.
Still hope coping for a squeeze, squoze, diamond hands rise to the tops.

Gmr3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Still diamond handing this stuff. It''s on a pretty steady rise the last week. I have no idea about peaks.
But I'm holding.

View attachment 1024313
We should set up a discord where we talk about stocks/crypto. I've been studying the markets in my free time and full time through college and love finding people who are interested in the markets. GME and AMC still haven't been squoze. The gamma squeeze is probably inevitable and we'll see another spike.

There's so many inefficiencies in the crypto markets though and I want to work with people who can help develop a strategy that exploits an alpha and ideally automate everything with risk perfectly managed. @TheMewingBBC @eduardkoopman @Mayorga anyone interested? I already know about a huge alpha but the edge is 99.9% gone due to people with big money already taking advantage of the inefficiency.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
But I'm holding.

View attachment 1024313
Btw watch Thomas Petterfy's video about the possibility of a gamma squeeze on those overly shorted stocks. Hedge funds are currently just infusing money into their short positions to try and DCA their entry price and close the position with minimal losses/gains. The retail speculators selling in a loss out of fear are the real dummies.

When a call option on GME is bought, the option seller, usually an investment bank, is obliged by their own risk management rules to delta hedge their exposure to the sale of the call; meaning they buy 100 GME stocks on the market to zero out their exposure. Ironically the investment banks are the primary lenders of money to the hedge funds. And the hedge funds were buying tons of puts when the price was $400, aswell as infusing cash into their short positions. But they knew the purchasing of puts would cause the option sellers to sell 100 GME stocks at spot price.

The price movement of GME and other overly shorted stocks was primarily caused by the hedging algorithms that the option sellers put in place to delta hedge their risk. And the hedge funds and WSB knew this.

The only thing that can help people who shorted GME is retailers selling the stock so the hedge funds can start reducing their risk by closing their short positions, because at this stage they realize their plan of forcing GME into liquidation and closing their shorts at $0 just wouldn't be possible if there's so many people willing to not sell the stock.

They also borrowed a ton of GME at a rate of ~30% APY. So the longer they keep their positions open, the more they bleed.

Don't sell. Diamond hands baby.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
We should set up a discord where we talk about stocks/crypto. I've been studying the markets in my free time and full time through college and love finding people who are interested in the markets. GME and AMC still haven't been squoze. The gamma squeeze is probably inevitable and we'll see another spike.

There's so many inefficiencies in the crypto markets though and I want to work with people who can help develop a strategy that exploits an alpha and ideally automate everything with risk perfectly managed. @TheMewingBBC @eduardkoopman @Mayorga anyone interested? I already know about a huge alpha but the edge is 99.9% gone due to people with big money already taking advantage of the inefficiency.
i'm to bad at this, to be able to give any adive.
I suck at trading. I always sell way to late and never. All I know, is being stubborn, and holding all the way to zero. I have no sense/feeling of loss and risk

i'm to bad at this, to be able to give any adive.
I suck at trading. I always sell way to late and never. All I know, is being stubborn, and holding all the way to zero. I have no sense/feeling of loss and risk
That doesn't matter. Advice is nonsense in trading. It's all about being able to manage your bankroll and finding and utilize opportunities with perfect risk management and position sizing.

Holding "all the way to zero" is actually a good habit. Because nothing goes to zero unless the stock/asset you bought is fundamentally flawed (ie; crypto ICO scam, shitcoin, fraud company etc.) Panic selling in a loss and tricking yourself into thinking you can find a new opportunity to invest your money, and losing a bit and panic selling and rinse and repeat is what screws over basically everyone.

I really think looksmaxing and investing/trading behaviour go hand-in-hand. You need patience, restraint and consistency. People mismanaging their bankroll and jumping into risky positions in the market is quite similar to looksmaxers hopping on steroids and realizing it was a terrible decision months later when they notice they're getting acne, gyno and losing their hair... all for nothing. We don't have to make a group but I think it'd be a good idea if we can get a few people who are interested and motivated. Don't be too hard on yourself btw, from your posts I can tell you've a well put together grasp of the markets and finance in general.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 6963
fuck gme
I sold it back in december for 15$ apiece I think

fuck gme
I sold it back in december for 15$ apiece I think
I'm praying for more gains next week(s).
I still hold. I'm at this moment ($137) in a small profit, with muh average buying price of about 120 USD.
I hope the failing to deliver will happen alot with the brokers. And naked call contracts alot.
praying 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I could use a nice profit.

no one asked but im in

I'd gladly participate but I know fuck all about finance.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Gme, hopeing for a moon shot today.
🌒
flying lets go GIF by John Artur
rocket lol GIF by Justin Gammon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Madhate
I can bank 750 euro profits, if I sell all muh GME now. (was in a loss of like 800 a week or more ago.)

Should I sell now???
Gme4

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12758
I made 1.8 thousand dollars off of GME the first time round. Is it worth reinventing in now?

not sure I could really call it with any certainty tbh, all the best though bro
I have an feeling, based on nothing but just feeling. That 800 USD can be top maybe.
I should be selling at 500- 600 usd ranges, I think.
I hope we ever get there.

• +1
I have an feeling, based on nothing but just feeling. That 800 USD can be top maybe.
I should be selling at 500- 600 usd ranges, I think.
I hope we ever get there.
is there anything you've got in mind for the money? or just nice to have?

is there anything you've got in mind for the money? or just nice to have?
relex smile Visumax eye-laser. so to get rid of muh glasses.
it costs 3500-4000 euro range.

if gme funds that "surgery". I'm over the MOON happy.
But I need GME around 550-600 USD ranges than i guestimate

• +1
relex smile Visumax eye-laser. so to get rid of muh glasses.
it costs 3500-4000 euro range.

if gme funds that "surgery". I'm over the MOON happy.
But I need GME around 550-600 USD ranges than i guestimate
it's looking good atm

it's looking good atm
I like. GameStock is rising, like a steady Eddy.
Hopefully a hyperbolic spike happens after this steady Eddy rise. After 23 of februar a pretty steady rise is happening

Im in

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
El Risitas explains. Gme rally 2.0.

i check marketwatch every morning, this shit is so exciting
Pre market of gme. At this moment looks booming AGAIN.
Let's see what today brings.
We for sure will get a big drop again soon. It can't be any other way I would think .
Almost never does something go up so continuously and in a straight line.

• +1
Pre market of gme. At this moment looks booming AGAIN.
Let's see what today brings.
We for sure will get a big drop again soon. It can't be any other way I would think .
hope you took profits right at the start of the day, was easy money

it will dip a bit more today before going to 300 imo

tbh its super hard to get any info about gme. Reddit soy boys are talking about it going to 100k, while the rest of the media is predicting it to go to 0. No source of unbaised info to make educated trades.

I have 0 idea when to sell my 1 share which @eduardkoopman diamond hands bought for me

tbh its super hard to get any info about gme. Reddit soy boys are talking about it going to 100k, while the rest of the media is predicting it to go to 0. No source of unbaised info to make educated trades.

I have 0 idea when to sell my 1 share which @eduardkoopman diamond hands bought for me
what was the open?

Fuck i didn't buy the drop.Im fucking love IQ moron ngl

hope you took profits right at the start of the day, was easy money

it will dip a bit more today before going to 300 imo
I haven't sold yet.
I sold like 2 yesterday at 190 or something, just for myself. to practise the mindset of selling. Because I never sell, so I need to get used to that a bit.

Now above 314 alsready.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
I haven't sold yet.
I sold like 2 yesterday at 190 or something, just for myself. to practise the mindset of selling. Because I never sell, so I need to get used to that a bit.

Now above 314 alsready.

jfl at that FAT fucking dip rn

I wasn't smart enough to sell at 350 but I sold right before the stock was halted so gg

REAL company vakue is imo 20-30 USD ranges atm. Maybe beause of increased noteriaty of brand name, it's real value is 40 usd.
everything above this, is imo over priced.

But. what is going on now, has NOTHING to do with real value.
It's a battle between the SHORTS and the LONGS.
Where the Longs try to strip the shorts off all their "money".

How far will it go up??
I think it will go up, as far as the outcme of the following equalition:
[the patience of the LONGS] + [The Balls/holding of the LONGS] + [the pockets of the shorts (pockets meaning, their outstanding stock portfolio with the brokers].

I have no idea how each of these 3 factors will play out, and thus no idea about the outcome of above equation.
I have zero idea as well, when to sell.
I am hopeing for 550 usd ranges. But the only reason for that is, so that i pays for mug relex smile visumax eye-laser wanted opperation.

I wasn't smart enough to sell at 350 but I sold right before the stock was halted so gg
yeah from 350 to 200. massive DUMP IT.

Gme7

As i mentioned before. There exists no straight line upwards. when it goes up so much so quickly, it will also go down giga quickly. EVEN in an uptrend

Last edited:
  • +1

thanks man, I hope and 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 pray; for GME 500-600 ranges.

Today was massive wild again.
Yesterday close was: $245
Opening today jumoing to $350; than dump it down to $195
And now near close $275.

Again a nice gain today +11%. almost Every day since March there was a gain, and often more than 15%. It's good.

Only UP from here???

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

This drop. From 350 to like 180. In 10 minutes time.
Was pure manipulation.

Nothing will be done about it probably.
But a guy from Reddit that posts how and why he likes this stock, dfv, he might be prosecuted for manipulation.

Rigged shit.
After this is finished. I'm out of this rigged stock market.

One is at the hand of manipulation actions..
And they get to do it, without consequences.

This was a manipulation. With call and put contracts.

This drop. From 350 to like 180. In 10 minutes time.
Was pure manipulation.

Nothing will be done about it probably.
But a guy from Reddit that posts how and why he likes this stock, dfv, he might be prosecuted for manipulation.

Rigged shit.
After this is finished. I'm out of this rigged stock market.

One is at the hand of manipulation actions..
And they get to do it, without consequences.

This was a manipulation. With call and put contracts.

manipulation action.
results overall, not that big.
which I see as a bullish sign for the short term.
I mean. trying to slam price into a black hole/ and downtrend at $350; by Bringing it to like $180. And it still fails, and still time there after it bounches back steadily to $270 now.

Ofcourse there are plenty paperhands traders; whom sold in that drop.
But there are plenty apes out there, that are holding and even buying the dipps with there small amount of money. Aiming for the big payday. I hope it comes, I am aimin for $550 ranges, when I sell.

MOON.

Gme8

Last edited:
  • +1
Looks forward to next week, and the weeks after that. GME moon shooting, I hope 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Last edited: