GME Part II

On $315 now. back than when posting it was $250.

NICE

Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

On muh €1000 input. It now is worth €2500. So €1500 gains
Not sure about selling, though. I was hoping for €3000 gains to fund muh eye laser. Than still need a rise to $500 ranges of GME.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
did you sell tho

did you sell tho
still holding, buddy boyos

I am basically waiting for it to hit like 400 USD or more. Than I cash out, muh 4000. and Takethat 4000 to the eye laser doctor, to get relex smile visumax. which costs just under 4000 euro's here

Please, Moon.

Gme10

Gotta feeling, GME is ready to make another jump, soon.
Looking bullis to me.
Jumping from $150 to $210; 7 days ago. And after that happening, just holding the $200 value and no re-tracement back down.
Looks kinda bullsih to me.

Excited Lets Go GIF by Mind Pump Media

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
Sold all muh GME today

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

time to gamble it ALL in Crypto, and a tiny bit short the S&P500

Crypto seems to be holding the line for now, Hopeing for the end of the year really 🙏

Last edited:
GME, is actually still doing quit good. I sold in september at $180, and now it's $210 per share. A nice 15% gain since than.
But muh crupto made more gains. So it was still a good move till now, that I switched muh GME for crypto.
Sadly, though.

I still deep down. The big whales getting short squeeze nuked by the wallstreet betts apes.

But lets face it!
the stockmarket is rigged. They found loopholes to prevent the short squeeze that should had happen.

Luckily crypto till now. Managed to not be rigged yet by "big money and government". So smartasses, can still win with crypto, because got a fair chance.
But some day it will be rigged also..

GME, is actually still doing quit good. I sold in september at $180, and now it's $210 per share. A nice 15% gain since than.
But muh crupto made more gains. So it was still a good move till now, that I switched muh GME for crypto.
Sadly, though.

I still deep down. The big whales getting short squeeze nuked by the wallstreet betts apes.

But lets face it!
the stockmarket is rigged. They found loopholes to prevent the short squeeze that should had happen.

Luckily crypto till now. Managed to not be rigged yet by "big money and government". So smartasses, can still win with crypto, because got a fair chance.
But some day it will be rigged also..

TLDR cut the bullshit : buy silver somehow, but not paper silver.

I will start stacking silvers. There is wallstreetsilver subreddit, i read about it there. Silver short squeeze is likely to happen. Unlike a retarded stock, buying silver isnt risky at all. So if you have time but dont have knowledge to where to put your money, silver seems like best option. April 2020 was the best time to get on to the train but you can still make it.

And those niggas on wallstreetsilver subreddit spend money for advertising the event. Some of the trading apps donated them to do marketing. Something big is going to happen.

You can stack physically if you want to but its more costly compared to other options.

I found an app called kinesis.money, you can buy silver or gold coins (1oz silver: 1 silver coin, 1 gram gold : 1 gold coin) and physically storage your silver in company's vaults. (no fee for storage and you can redeem it physically if you want to)

And by buying coins it allows you to earn money on yield system. I didnt really understand it for now but you can earn money by holding gold or silver coin.

And actual physical silver market is like 20 BILLION. 20 fucking billion for a commodity. So even eaiser to go to moon.

And the last thing that keeps silver undervalued is : Paper silvers. (ETF, certificate, options etc) (I didnt really understanded this part so i wont make explanation about that but i will give the subreddit link for the further readings if you want to.)

I didnt really got everything right, this shit is +120 iq. But if you are asking what is the next gme, silver is. Just wont happen over a night. (It might too, silver supply is connected to policies of countries too)

I will make a good thread about this shit in the summer.

Last edited:
I sold all but 1 of my GME shares already. overall at on average 40% profit orso
I will start stacking silvers.
I didnt really got everything right, this shit is +120 iq. But if you are asking what is the next gme, silver is. Just wont happen over a night. (It might too, silver supply is connected to policies of countries too)
I hope for you, it is or becomes a great investement, with alot of gains.

i read about it there. Silver short squeeze is likely to happen.
cool. I am not well read enough about silder marketplace, and it's positions.
A short squeeze, are great events to be a part off.
Unlike a retarded stock, buying silver isnt risky at all.
I lost alot of money back in 2014 orso when I was heavily into gold and silver. I was massive long, in almost the worst year of gold and silver in history.
stack physically if you want to but its more costly compared to other options.
i done that in the past. I recall. I had like 1kg orso in silver. maybe more, i dont remember
And actual physical silver market is like 20 BILLION. 20 fucking billion for a commodity. So even eaiser to go to moon.
incorrect statement by the way, in general.
The smaller cap an asset, the more easy volatile it can be. The esier it can moon or drop alot, etc...
And the last thing that keeps silver undervalued is : Paper silvers. (ETF, certificate, options etc) (I didnt really understanded this part so i wont make explanation about that but i will give the subreddit link for the further readings if you want to.)
silver and gold marketplace is havily influenced by paper tradings. It's something, that can fuck investors over. it's easily manipulated, with shoving some paper contracts of gold/silver around

TLDR cut the bullshit : buy silver somehow, but not paper silver.

I will start stacking silvers. There is wallstreetsilver subreddit, i read about it there. Silver short squeeze is likely to happen. Unlike a retarded stock, buying silver isnt risky at all. So if you have time but dont have knowledge to where to put your money, silver seems like best option. April 2020 was the best time to get on to the train but you can still make it.

And those niggas on wallstreetsilver subreddit spend money for advertising the event. Some of the trading apps donated them to do marketing. Something big is going to happen.

You can stack physically if you want to but its more costly compared to other options.

I found an app called kinesis.money, you can buy silver or gold coins (1oz silver: 1 silver coin, 1 gram gold : 1 gold coin) and physically storage your silver in company's vaults. (no fee for storage and you can redeem it physically if you want to)

And by buying coins it allows you to earn money on yield system. I didnt really understand it for now but you can earn money by holding gold or silver coin.

I will make a good thread about this shit in the summer.

20m physical silver doesnt matter, there is silver in the earths core, retarded

I lost alot of money back in 2014 orso when I was heavily into gold and silver. I was massive long, in almost the worst year of gold and silver in history.
Yeah it would be risk free in 2020 april but today not really
silver and gold marketplace is havily influenced by paper tradings. It's something, that can fuck investors over. it's easily manipulated, with shoving some paper contracts of gold/silver around
yes i read further about it. fucking banks sell silver to people out of thin air. So its best to have physical silver if you can.

I think the only way to make this short squeze happen is triggering people by spreading fear and awareness that there is a silver shortage and people wont be able to get their silvers from bank. Like a bank-run event. Its hard to make it happen. But once it happens, we are on the fucking moon :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman