GME Part II

Note.
19 march will be closing day again of options. That will be an interesting day.
So, i'm holding till next week Friday for sure. Maybe even consider buying the dipp, if and when they slam it on the other days of next week, on the Friday pre run.

Stimulus checks into GME, this week?
I wonder how many retards, will buy GME with their stimulus checks. this week.

yge17n3k12n61.png

mfnkdif022n61.png

888zsh3c22n61.png

Last edited:
Hopeing. That tomorrow.
When the USA apes receive their stimulus checks.
That they will dump their welfare money into GME

GME is going so much side ways. the past days.
I dunno to interprete it, as bullish or bearish.

dont buy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Curious what effects on Wednesday will happen. After the conference call and earning report of gme on Tuesday.

If they report, they will become a big online selling company, and dump slot of their brick stores.
It might become a reason for a jump, causing the start fuell of another (final) short squeeze.

I hope so.

This might be make or break, next Wednesday.

Place your bets.
Rien Ne va plus

Curious what effects on Wednesday will happen. After the conference call and earning report of gme on Tuesday.

If they report, they will become a big online selling company, and dump slot of their brick stores.
It might become a reason for a jump, causing the start fuell of another (final) short squeeze.

I hope so.

This might be make or break, next Wednesday.

Place your bets.
Rien Ne va plus
prediction failed
Failed

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
The potential for GME to create a massive short squeeze seems to be dying off fairly rapidly. A lot of the shorts have closed, and a lot of the institutional support for GME has been selling off. Retail investors are nowhere near as impactful as they like to think, so a bunch of redditors coping as their life savings vanish before their eyes isn't going to make the price go up. That being said, there's still a decent chance it could spike up again, but every day the price falls that chance gets lower.

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
lol.
just bought 2 more. stubborn maxxing.
Failed2

My buy of 2 yesterday at $128, went well. Now at $180. I guess I accidentally bought a dip.
Do you still believe in it
yeah.
I still beleive in GME going 400 or more range in the future.

Reasons being:
1. final sqeeuze of shorts can still happens imo
2. significant group of small traders, are giga stubborn and holding not matter how far in the loss they get (lol, I'm 1 of them). These holders, copers, been holding from 450 Usd down to 40 USD and now at 180USD still. So they giga stubborn, and now also seen it all. Which helps for a short squeeze to start, happen.
3. Gmaestop will change from a brick shop to an online shop. And online shops are valued way way way higher than brick shops. So they need to re-evaluate the value of gamestop as an online shop. And the management now, has giga good trackrecord with online sales. This may trigger share price increase and thus a final short squeeze.

Also.
There are equal if not more reasons, to not believe in a price increase happening for GameStop.

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
My buy of 2 yesterday at $128, went well. Now at $180. I guess I accidentally bought a dip.

yeah.
I still beleive in GME going 400 or more range in the future.

Reasons being:
1. final sqeeuze of shorts can still happens imo
2. significant group of small traders, are giga stubborn and holding not matter how far in the loss they get (lol, I'm 1 of them). These holders, copers, been holding from 450 Usd down to 40 USD and now at 180USD still. So they giga stubborn, and now also seen it all. Which helps for a short squeeze to start, happen.
3. Gmaestop will change from a brick shop to an online shop. And online shops are valued way way way higher than brick shops. So they need to re-evaluate the value of gamestop as an online shop. And the management now, has giga good trackrecord with online sales. This may trigger share price increase and thus a final short squeeze.

Also.
There are equal if not more reasons, to not believe in a price increase happening for GameStop.
Well I'm in for the ride lets go!

Anything above 125 USD. Is profit for me.
Because that's my average buy price of the 11 I got
11 shares nice stuff man.

I got in at 55 but only 4 shares ish

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
The potential for GME to create a massive short squeeze seems to be dying off fairly rapidly. A lot of the shorts have closed, and a lot of the institutional support for GME has been selling off. Retail investors are nowhere near as impactful as they like to think, so a bunch of redditors coping as their life savings vanish before their eyes isn't going to make the price go up. That being said, there's still a decent chance it could spike up again, but every day the price falls that chance gets lower.
Impressive bounch back, this week. I would say. For the low of 120 USD.

Guys betting short. Hot fucked. Like this dude lost 10k this week when he betted shorts.

p4ulfutrjfp61.jpg

Gme to f*ing moon

Impressive bounch back, this week. I would say. For the low of 120 USD.

Guys betting short. Hot fucked. Like this dude lost 10k this week when he betted shorts.

p4ulfutrjfp61.jpg

Gme to f*ing moon
Was at $220 when I made that comment, but yeah a pretty good bounce back. Don't fall too hard for the diamond hands meme, retailers are a decent driving force but not the main one. Take profits when its good and don't worry about leaving other people with bags - someone has to hold the bags if you sell at a high price. Also I'd recommend a target price to sell off at least an amount equal to your original investment so if it crashes you at least don't lose any money.
The ridiculous volatility is why i'm staying out of it. I'd consider buying if it got to $40, but if it goes back down that much its probably dead at that point

Was at $220 when I made that comment, but yeah a pretty good bounce back. Don't fall too hard for the diamond hands meme, retailers are a decent driving force but not the main one. Take profits when its good and don't worry about leaving other people with bags - someone has to hold the bags if you sell at a high price. Also I'd recommend a target price to sell off at least an amount equal to your original investment so if it crashes you at least don't lose any money.
The ridiculous volatility is why i'm staying out of it. I'd consider buying if it got to $40, but if it goes back down that much its probably dead at that point
i at this moment plan to sell at 400-500 USD range.
Need a short queeze for such price levels though

• +1
Reactions: endofcope
Good luck with it, what price did you manage to enter at?
average buying price of muh 11 shares, is 125 USD.
I started buying in Januari when it was 250 USD, I bought 1 then. And during the downfall in februari (back to like 40 USD) I kept buying and buying, at 190 at 140 at 90 and even at 50 I think. LOL, I stubborn

average buying price of muh 11 shares, is 125 USD.
I started buying in Januari when it was 250 USD, I bought 1 then. And during the downfall in februari (back to like 40 USD) I kept buying and buying, at 190 at 140 at 90 and even at 50 I think. LOL, I stubborn
Not a bad average price. If you believe it that the price will go up then averaging down is usually a good idea

Not a bad average price. If you believe it that the price will go up then averaging down is usually a good idea
Maybe the building of dream team, for making GameStop a great digital online company.
Can trigger an upwards price swing now, Which can maybe be the trigger for the final last short squeeze.

Cohen, is getting all kind of Amazon big shots on the directors team.
Now already 2 or 3 big shots from Amzon are jumping in.
And Cohen himelf, managed to turn selling stupid pets food into a billion busiiness with good profits. Maybe he can pull it off again.

GME to the MOON. 🚀🚀🚀
6361563-Frank-Sinatra-Quote-Fly-me-to-the-moon-let-me-play-among-the-stars.jpg

Last edited:
@Seth Walsh What is your view in GME for the short and or longer future??

Happy with the bounce back today. I hope not a deadcat bunce.
And hope for the start of the last 3rd, final squeeze sqoze

Gmeee

MOON time, should be soon. if moon happens.

We should set up a discord where we talk about stocks/crypto. I've been studying the markets in my free time and full time through college and love finding people who are interested in the markets. GME and AMC still haven't been squoze. The gamma squeeze is probably inevitable and we'll see another spike.

There's so many inefficiencies in the crypto markets though and I want to work with people who can help develop a strategy that exploits an alpha and ideally automate everything with risk perfectly managed. @TheMewingBBC @eduardkoopman @Mayorga anyone interested? I already know about a huge alpha but the edge is 99.9% gone due to people with big money already taking advantage of the inefficiency.
Did u create the discord?

Still no moon has happened.

Current waves, do look a tiny bit promising.

Finally, hopefully GME part 3 happens now/soon.
The final wave, the squeeze, sqoze.
Please, i hope 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Why the fuck I sold 4 GME shares last week at 140 USD, trying to be sensible. Damn. I should had stayed retarded and hold.
Well, still 10 GME left.
MOOOOOOOOOOOON. I need it, to pay my eyes laser surgery.

Gme9

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan
Keep holding your shorts, shorties.
Keep Eating Losses, and keep eating daily interest costs.
Tv Show Lol GIF

LONDON (Reuters) - Investors are estimated to have lost $930 million on their short positions in meme stocks GameStop and AMC Entertainment over the last five trading days, data from financial analytics firm Ortex showed on Tuesday.

Shares in GameStop, which was at the heart of the so-called "stonks" retail trading mania earlier this year, have risen by a third in the last one week, while shares in cinema operator AMC are up 39%.

Ortex said short interest in AMC is currently estimated to be 18.3% of freefloat and in GME it is estimated at 21.8% of freefloat.

Yesterday alone, short-sellers lost over $200 million each in both of those stocks, Ortex data shows. GameStop closed 13% higher at $180.6, the highest level since April 30

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
IS MY GME holding COPING, FINALLLY GO PAY OFF??????????????????????

Gme21

If shorties lost lost over $200 million when GameStop closed 13% higher at $180.6.

I can only imagine the losses shorties are eating again, now at GME $235.
Keep eating losses shorties. If you smart, you take your losses, buy the stock to cover the short, shoot this to the moon. And lick your wounds, take the L, and make me money for my eye laser surgery. Do it shorties, cover your shorts. It's game over, keep waiting keep hopeing, but it's coping, certain amount of retards don't sell the dipps..

http%3A%2F%2Fgather.fandalism.com%2F2310675--9F1EE28D-EB0D-4D46-A3170654C65AAD0A--1612247557460--4.png

Gme211

Last edited:
If shorties lost lost over $200 million when GameStop closed 13% higher at $180.6.
I can only imagine the losses shorties are eating again, now at GME $235.
thunderbird GIF

Take the L shorties.

ngl.

this stuffs looks bullish at the moment.
Low Volume (bottom coloured bars).
YET, being able to spike back to 250 USD again. ON LOW VOLUME!

Imagine if the Volume went up again, what could be the potential happening.
let's hope. This look bullish to me.
GME, please MOON

Gme2112

Nigga what is the end game for gme ? Should I buy some

Nigga what is the end game for gme ? Should I buy some
Why everyone always late????????????????????????

GME rose in the past 2 weeks from 150 to 225.

It even was 50 usd about 3.5 month ago.
No one asking anything, when shit is down, blood in te streets, game over called.

And than dude come popping around again, when shit went up massively.

Asking; "So is this thing gonna go up ifI buy????"

Dude, we just got MASSIVE rise behind us the past periods.

point being.
get in when everyone calls something or you a loser for buying it

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Why everyone always late????????????????????????

GME rose in the past 2 weeks from 150 to 225.

It even was 50 usd about 3.5 month ago.
No one asking anything, when shit is down, blood in te streets, game over called.

And than dude come popping around again, when shit went up massively.

Asking; "So is this thing gonna go up ifI buy????"

Dude, we just got MASSIVE rise behind us the past periods.

point being.
get in when everyone calls something or you a loser for buying it
do u think u can make new threads about other meme stocks or coins u on to after u buy 👀 I would like to get in

I’m not in tune w the redditors

do u think u can make new threads about other meme stocks or coins u on to after u buy 👀 I would like to get in

I’m not in tune w the redditors
I don't see good buys t this moment.
this summer, with some nice crashings of shitcoins i suspect. should in theory I think, be a good time to put money into a few different shitcoins. Than hope for the rally starting in September till December. May include providing liquidity to the pool, for some shitcoins

• +1
I don't see good buys t this moment.
this summer, with some nice crashings of shitcoins i suspect. should in theory I think, be a good time to put money into a few different shitcoins. Than hope for the rally starting in September till December. May include providing liquidity to the pool, for some shitcoins
What shit coins u hoping for

What shit coins u hoping for
There is alot of choice, i think.
so one can make basket. or read up on which one you think have an adge.

i'm in:
cardano, Monero, chainlink, One/Har,ony; Mochi(swap)/hmochi and a tine bit in Onemoon

• +1
ngl.

this stuffs looks bullish at the moment.
Low Volume (bottom coloured bars).
YET, being able to spike back to 250 USD again. ON LOW VOLUME!

Imagine if the Volume went up again, what could be the potential happening.
let's hope. This look bullish to me.
GME, please MOON

View attachment 1152689
probably not

probably not
On $315 now. back than when posting it was $250.

NICE

Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

On muh €1000 input. It now is worth €2500. So €1500 gains
Not sure about selling, though. I was hoping for €3000 gains to fund muh eye laser. Than still need a rise to $500 ranges of GME.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090