GOBLIN IS THE LUCKIEST USER HERE (GTFIH AND TAKE GOBLINPILL IN UR BASEMENT)

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
This fucking nigga @Goblin is luckiest mofo here

U wonder how he mogs ur reps well literally the thread material come at him. How?
tenor.gif

lets take the goblinpill
Well take a look at this shit:

LITERALLY THIS NIGGA JUST SIGN 1 HOUR ON LOOKISM AN HE ATTRACTS AUTISM LIKE A FUCKING ROTTMAGNET. THREAD MATTERIAL JUST COME AT THIS NIGGER

Oh you think that just happened?
tenor.gif

lets see another

Literally this nigga happened to be on a discord sv with pietro and guess what happened

His dad caught him posting his ass to a bunch of virgins and prolly schooled him. And Goblin happened to witness that

tenor.gif

AND THERE ARE OTHER EXEMPLES

He just happens to stumble across all kind of autism threadworthy subjects

How tf is this possible is beyond me

TL:DR:
-THIS NIGGA @Goblin WAS BORN TO BE A PROFESSIONAL ROTTER. YOU CANT COMPETE WITH HIM JUST DELETE UR ACCOUNT AND kys-

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
OP is middle aged virgin "looksmaxer" larping as a teenager to try and boost his harddrive portfolio of PSL users

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ThreadMatters
This fucking nigga @Goblin is luckiest mofo here

U wonder how he mogs ur reps well literally the thread material come at him. How?
tenor.gif

lets take the goblinpill
Well take a look at this shit:

LITERALLY THIS NIGGA JUST SIGN 1 HOUR ON LOOKISM AN HE ATTRACTS AUTISM LIKE A FUCKING ROTTMAGNET. THREAD MATTERIAL JUST COME AT THIS NIGGER

Oh you think that just happened?
tenor.gif

lets see another

Literally this nigga happened to be on a discord sv with pietro and guess what happened

His dad caught him posting his ass to a bunch of virgins and prolly schooled him. And Goblin happened to witness that

tenor.gif

AND THERE ARE OTHER EXEMPLES

He just happens to stumble across all kind of autism threadworthy subjects

How tf is this possible is beyond me

TL:DR:
-THIS NIGGA @Goblin WAS BORN TO BE A PROFESSIONAL ROTTER. YOU CANT COMPETE WITH HIM JUST DELETE UR ACCOUNT AND kys-
I mog his rep

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back