God created chad on the first day, chadlite on the second day, htn on the third day

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
The original Chad and Stacy (Adam and Eve) were made from the best humanstuff God could make (the putty from which he fashions all human beings in an assembly line-like matter.) Remaining putty was used to build chadlites and stacylites on the 2nd day, then htn/htb on the third day and so on.

The creation of mtns/mtbs and below was left to Satan. Satan created these beings. They are not made in God's image. After all, how could such profoundly vile creatures exist in the world with their facial features and claim to be made in God's image? That would be an insult to God's aesthetic sensibilities. And to insult him is to earn yourself a one way ticket to hell.

To looksmax is to praise God.
Stay away from MTN/MTBs and those below them. They will bring great evil to your life and lead you down a path of sin. They are especially known for baiting you with sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sb23, UnaMogger, horizontallytall and 11 others
CHRIST IS KING.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UnaMogger, horizontallytall, BibleBelieving and 2 others
I would argue that Satan created the dark triad Chads and goth girls, Lucifer is a good example. Not even Satan would purposefully create ugly people bro he is not that evil

Jesus answered, “I am the way (looksmax) and the truth (blackpill) and the life (looks) . No one comes to the Father (Chad) except through me. [...]" - John 14:6

looks is life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UnaMogger, mvp2v1, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
I would argue that Satan created the dark triad Chads and goth girls, Lucifer is a good example. Not even Satan would purposefully create ugly people bro he is not that evil
don't give those stupid bastards any aesthetic ideas.

I can totally picture some bitch goth whore on TikTok making that her entire personality "created by satan"

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, humanoidsub7 and chadcel;
what about deformed forum resident @Crestfallen95 ?

Apocryphal texts mention that Saint Peter personally checks people's IPD and facial ratios before letting anyone past Heaven's gates.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Sub0, horizontallytall and 6 others
To looksmax is to praise God.
Stay away from MTBs and those below them. They will bring great evil to your life and lead you down a path of sin. They are especially known for baiting you with sex.

Last edited:
From a Christian or Muslim perspective, this is blasphemy.

What is blud babbling about 💀

• +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving
Repent to Jesus or go to Hell.