God did.

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Revelation 21:4
- World War I solider gets shot but a Bible in his pocket saves him. The bullet stops right at Psalm 91:7 "Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you."

- World War II solider gets saved from a bullet by the New Testament

There are so many more such stories, it's actually insane

✝️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, User28823, Vermilioncore and 10 others
- World War I solider gets shot but a Bible in his pocket saves him. The bullet stops right at Psalm 91:7 "Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you."

- World War II solider gets saved from a bullet by the New Testament

There are so many more such stories, it's actually insane

✝️

Kai cenat w rizz

Logical fallacy and confirmation bias

• +1
Reactions: currycelll
Why would God allow war or evil in the first place
He created us, we're free do to anything

Why, why, why 🤓 will get you nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, tigrxs, sorrowfulsad and 3 others
god did.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RaidenJTR, M-1014 and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and i_love_roosters
He created us, we're free do to anything

Why, why, why 🤓 will get you nowhere
If God is all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-loving, then the existence of evil seems contradictory. The presence of evil suggests either God is not all-powerful (unable to prevent evil), not all-knowing (unaware of how to prevent evil), or not all-loving (choosing to allow evil to exist).

No hallelujah for your looks

Images   2024 04 20T191431872
43083db732658dfa4eced00422b0d593

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, sorrowfulsad and mayo mogger

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
If God is all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-loving, then the existence of evil seems contradictory. The presence of evil suggests either God is not all-powerful (unable to prevent evil), not all-knowing (unaware of how to prevent evil), or not all-loving (choosing to allow evil to exist).

No hallelujah for your looks

View attachment 2870457View attachment 2870458
We need to be tested and have an ark, this isn't The Sims

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
We need to be tested and have an ark, this isn't The Sims
It doesn't fully account for the extreme suffering experienced by innocent individuals, such as natural disasters or diseases that affect even the most virtuous people. It raises questions about the balance between divine intervention and human autonomy, as well as the nature of God's compassion and justice in the face of such immense suffering.

It doesn't fully account for the extreme suffering experienced by innocent individuals, such as natural disasters or diseases that affect even the most virtuous people. It raises questions about the balance between divine intervention and human autonomy, as well as the nature of God's compassion and justice in the face of such immense suffering.
Like I said, acting like this 🤓 emoji will get you nowhere

god did

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Lmao nigga just gave me a link to some oofy doofy goy website instead of explaining to me

You can deny reality but you can't deny the consequences of denying reality

Lmao nigga just gave me a link to some oofy doofy goy website instead of explaining to me

You can deny reality but you can't deny the consequences of denying reality
Yeah, sorry man, I don't have a degree in Christian theology with a Masters in Apologetics, my bad

You're the fragile one who's refusing to actually have the question answered. Whether I write it or it's on a website, the answer is still the same and true

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry man, I don't have a degree in Christian theology with a Masters in Apologetics, my bad

You're the fragile one who's refusing to actually have the question answered. Whether I write it or it's on a website, the answer is still the same and true
Lol you don't need a degree on Christian or any religion theology to explain to someone why you believe that particular religion is correct and others are wrong.

If you can't defend your beliefs it shows you are not fully confident in them yourself. Make your beliefs strong first before engaging in a healthy conversation.

Lol you don't need a degree on Christian or any religion theology to explain to someone why you believe that particular religion is correct and others are wrong.

If you can't defend your beliefs it shows you are not fully confident in them yourself. Make your beliefs strong first before engaging in a healthy conversation.
I defend my beliefs nga, why do you insist on me writing something when there's already an answer. Just read it and have your question answered instead of seething on a schizo forum, it's that simple

I defend my beliefs nga, why do you insist on me writing something when there's already an answer. Just read it and have your question answered instead of seething on a schizo forum, it's that simple
You are the one seething and coping pal.

Well bless your heart
Amen

• +1
You are the one seething and coping pal.

Well bless your heart
Amen
Ok, you're just uncomfortable with changing your beliefs. That's understandable, I guess

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Why do grown ups still believe in fairytales?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Why do grown ups still believe in fairytales?
IMG 7516

« Women are becoming more open about being whores and simps are normalizing it »

that is my answer to you

• JFL
fake

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
lol at u cucks falling for this.

Look at his photo of when he was in the military. Dude was a fat incel with sociopath eyes. I'd bet money that he married AFTER coming back.

Simple, open the bible, shoot a hole through the pages you want, coming out at the verse you want. Shoot another hole through your breast pocket. Now you have a story to tell that can get you status, and pussy when you come back, if you ever get shot for real, or even if you don't.

If you think men wouldn't do this for status and pussy, you are clearly wrong.

And he got both. He got married and people are still sucking his dick even after he's been dead for years.

lol at u cucks falling for this.

Look at his photo of when he was in the military. Dude was a fat incel with sociopath eyes. I'd bet money that he married AFTER coming back.

Simple, open the bible, shoot a hole through the pages you want, coming out at the verse you want. Shoot another hole through your breast pocket. Now you have a story to tell that can get you status, and pussy when you come back, if you ever get shot for real, or even if you don't.

If you think men wouldn't do this for status and pussy, you are clearly wrong.

And he got both. He got married and people are still sucking his dick even after he's been dead for years.
Accept Jesus in your life man

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover