God doesn't exist, Debate me.

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
God, defined as an all powerful being that controls all things and has goals and preferences, does not exist.

I will debate any one, as long as you promise to keep debating me, until one of us admits defeat and that the other is correct.

And that you read all of my arguments and respond logically to them to the best your ability. I will do the same. (So no responses "You're Dumb" without engaging in my arguments).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valentine, ascension, lemonnz and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: piec, ascension, truthhurts and 1 other person
Lemme be that annoying type of person in every comment section under posts like that: God loves you ❤️ (and then they ignore whatever you say)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, truthhurts and noodlelover
God, defined by an all powerful being that controls all things and has goals and preferences, does not exist.

I will debate any one, as long as you promise to keep debating me, until one of us admits defeat and that the other is correct.

And that you read all of my arguments and respond to logically to them to the best your ability. I will do the same.
Your Dumb

• JFL
Reactions: piec, noodlelover, truthhurts and 1 other person
Lemme be that annoying type of person in every comment section under posts like that: God loves you ❤️ (and then they ignore whatever you say)
Thanks bro. God loves you too. He's got a plan for your life, and nothing happens without a reason.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: haramzada, iwannabebreathtakin and Rhinoplastyordie
Water

Christians tend to be >80 iq

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, lemonnz and noodlelover
Thanks bro. God loves you too. He's got a plan for your life, and nothing happens without a reason.
I am subhuman and autistic because its all part of God's plan

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haramzada, Poopless One and noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
B-but look at the sun and t-the moon, it clearly means our 3000 year old fictional hebrew god is real :feelswah:

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Nah there's a sky God up there brah he's watching you all the time he can see when you masturbate and watch hentai. Just trust me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Rhinoplastyordie
Dnrd. Ya'll need Jesus