God gave me shit family+environment to nerf me.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Top 1% IQ.
Decent height, Good frame.
Great T-levels, Stamina.
Creative mind: creative problem-solving, but also creative in an artistic way.
Good writer.
Great communication skills.
lion-roar.gif

Would've been completely overpowered if not for being born into a poverty-tier family with childhood abuse, malnourishment, neglect, that also gave me PTSD.

My entire childhood, I had to live with 2 depressed, obese, abusive, loser parents:
1)Who hated each other.
2)Hated themselves
3)Hated their own kids.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Can't believe how many times I've been called 'wasted potential', because I come across as very 'overpowered' on a surface level, but then it becomes clear that I haven't achieved shit and am suffering.
lion-locked-cage-skinny-sick-dirty-lonely-lion-cramped-jail-bars-with-sad-look-concept-keeping-animals-captivity-where-they-suffer-prisoner-waiting-liberation-animal-abuse_981050-840.jpg

Even at my current job people don't know what the fuck I am doing there. It's like Einstein would be making Hamburgers at McDonalds for a job.
In group therapy, people don't understand how I can be friendless and without LTR.

HD-wallpaper-the-lonely-king-animal-clouds-king-lion-lonely-sad-sunset-wild.jpg

I will come out of this stronger, without mercy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, MagaPutinism, 6ft4 and 14 others
tbh how i feel but with out the furry shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, 5'7 zoomer, the BULL and 3 others
Even at my current job people don't understand what the fuck I am doing there. It's like Einstein would be making Hamburgers at McDonalds for a job.
At the mental ward, people don't understand how I can be friendless and without good LTR.
Holy mog 😵‍💫

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bars, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
My entire childhood, I had to live with 2 depressed, obese, abusive, loser parents:
1)Who hated each other.
2)Hated themselves
3)Hated their own kids.

Average parents for those born between the 90s and 2000..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and MoggerGaston
People in worse positions made it out. Millions thorough the millennium.
Top 1% IQ.
Good writer.
If you truly possesed these skills at this moment, you would made it out. Stop the cap.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Bars and notsocommonthumb
Narcy warning, holy cow. I am also the most overpowered downward grown peace of shit in this world. Unfortunately the power is pointing downwards just like my face so I am no more than a basement dweller. But who cares in the end, next gen should be thanking me for not spreading my shitty genes. The only thing a parent should think about is the facial and body development of their child. The rest will be taken care of for him by the law of looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, the BULL, Bars and 2 others
People in worse positions made it out. Millions thorough the millennium.

If you truly possesed these skills at this moment, you would made it out. Stop the cap.
Surviving? I am doing that without issue.

I am talking about thriving.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and notsocommonthumb
Narcy warning, holy cow. I am also the most overpowered downward grown peace of shit in this world. Unfortunately the power is pointing downwards just like my face so I am no more than a basement dweller. But who cares in the end, next gen should be thanking me for not spreading my shitty genes. The only thing a parent should think about is the facial and body development of their child. The rest will be taken care of for him by the law of looks
very narrow view of what life is about. muh looks is everything blackpill 101 edgy view thing

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and notsocommonthumb
Surviving? I am doing that without issue.

I am talking about thriving.
I'm talking about going from a horror show into being stabilized. You're not surviving, who are you kidding? how being stuck in a ward with such a debt while being a drug addict is 'surviving' - maybe surviving using the literal jungle standards. Yes you're alive, I would give you that. Don't hate me bro, It's just business.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, notsocommonthumb and MoggerGaston
I'm talking about going from a horror show into being stabilized. You're not surviving, who are you kidding? how being stuck in a ward with such a debt while being a drug addict is 'surviving' - maybe surviving using the literal jungle standards. Yes you're alive, I would give you that. Don't hate me bro, It's just business.
Your description of my state of life is not correct whatsoever.

Drug user is not drug addict.
Group-therapy enjoyer is not mental ward patient.
My debt isn't even the top 10 of my issues of importance. You are severely overestimating its negative effects. Besides: my net debt is close to zero.

idk whose alt you are, but there is no reason for me to interact with someone pretending to be the 'asshole I need' when he can't even gets his facts correct.

ignore-listed

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Drug user is not drug addict.
Group-therapy enjoyer is not mental ward patient.
My debt isn't even the top 10 of my issues of importance. You are severely overestimating its negative effects. Besides: my net debt is close to zero.
Over, damn. The moment you try to justify it instead of admitting, that's where things can go REALLY bad. Good luck mate.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
You told me that a couple of days ago, just so you be aware.
You were already on ignore, curiosity got the better of me as I see 'View ignored content' in my topic.

Gonna order a steak. I know you need to sell both of your kidneys to allow that before you can remove your debt, brutal flexing ngl.

very narrow view of what life is about. muh looks is everything blackpill 101 edgy view thing
Yeah I wish there where more to it but there is none. Life is simple, and good looks is what makes it simple. I mean ofc I believe there is more to it then looks and so fourth, but the portion of life that is determined by looks is huge. And I don't think you need to be that good looking to open it, but for me it's locked. Maybe you are over the threshold to have the simple life, because I don't think the threshold is as high as this forum make it out to be. But I believe it's even worse being under it than this forum tells. And looks = health is the worst part about BP, and that is not about girls or about slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and MoggerGaston
Top 1% IQ.
Decent height, Good frame.
Great T-levels, Stamina.
Good writer.
lion-roar.gif

Would've been completely overpowered if not for being born into a poverty-tier family with childhood abuse, malnourishment, neglect, that also gave me PTSD.

1)Who hated each other.
2)Hated themselves
3)Hated their own kids.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Can't believe how many times I've been called 'wasted potential', because I come across as very 'overpowered' on a surface level, but then it becomes clear that I haven't achieved shit and am suffering.
lion-locked-cage-skinny-sick-dirty-lonely-lion-cramped-jail-bars-with-sad-look-concept-keeping-animals-captivity-where-they-suffer-prisoner-waiting-liberation-animal-abuse_981050-840.jpg

Even at my current job people don't know what the fuck I am doing there. It's like Einstein would be making Hamburgers at McDonalds for a job.
In group therapy, people don't understand how I can be friendless and without LTR.

HD-wallpaper-the-lonely-king-animal-clouds-king-lion-lonely-sad-sunset-wild.jpg

I will come out of this stronger, without mercy.

Ur so relatable dude

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
MoggerGaston mogs me.

Wasted potential is always due to garbage environment and external factors outside of one's control.

None of us would have wasted our potential had we been born in a healthy enviroment, with good upbringing without abuse and with someone wise to recognize our gifts and guide us in our developmental years.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and MoggerGaston
Wasted potential is always due to garbage environment and external factors outside of one's control.

None of us would have wasted our potential had we been born in a healthy enviroment, with good upbringing without abuse and with someone wise to recognize our gifts and guide us in our developmental years.

only thing we can do

the rage consumes me daily. I fight it, but it only hurts me.

I need to let it flow and let it power me.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Same born and raised with a caring mom but absent father

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Honestly can relate:

I have naturally extreme intelligence i can grasp concept pretty easily even on the brain slowing medication
and my looks are naturally good

but i experienced certain traumas in life that broke me and made me into broken person
only now some things are fixed, I don't feel a need to elaborate, I'm young and things might actually be good when i will be a little older

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel