God Hates Me.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
It's like when God created me he got blackout drunk beforehand and tried to make the worst abomination he could conceive of just for lolz. Like he was creating some kind of Oblivion character.

"Recessed chin? Ha! Have fun with that boyo!"

"Let me give you big ol fat round cheeks with hideous acne and acne scars to, that'll be fun!"

"Mental illness and brain damage? Why not! I'll make him sub 6'0 feet as well!"

"Holy shit this character is fucked up beyond belief, welp, my work here is done. Have fun out there!"

Just FML. Thanks, God.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 1089, meh and 3 others
nice (y)

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and StoicNihilist
It is what it is

Nihilist believes in spook, nice.

i bet you have blue eyes and yellow hair too. Fucking disgusting

Did he also turned you into an indian? If not you can be happy about that at least

god needs to be kicked in the balls

no diggity

What do you mean by this?

My mom drank and did drugs while she was pregnant with me. But what really did me in was I got jumped and beat up pretty badly which resulted in a concussion and brain damage. The neurologist said I'm lucky I didn't suffer a brain hemorrhage with how hard I was being hit.

I was never the same after that. I have impulse control issues and mental illness resulting from my brain getting bruised and jarred around in my skull.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Zeta ascended
My mom drank and did drugs while she was pregnant with me. But what really did me in was I got jumped and beat up pretty badly which resulted in a concussion and brain damage. The neurologist said I'm lucky I didn't suffer a brain hemorrhage with how hard I was being hit.

I was never the same after that. I have impulse control issues and mental illness resulting from my brain getting bruised and jarred around in my skull.
That sucks pretty bad

id never talk to my mom again if i was you

id never talk to my mom again if i was you

I don't. At least not very often. She knows what she did to me, and she is ashamed. I legitimately believe that women should be criminally punished for doing this.

I am a burden to society, and it is because of her actions. But because society licks the high heels of foids it is perfectly acceptable for them to do this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
God isn't real

Everybody hates you.

• So Sad
Reactions: StoicNihilist
fuck you dont talk about real hate when god literalyl gave me the worst possible trait ever known to man
i fucking wish i was literaly deformed and a midget if i could have a 9 inch cock i would be respected by everyone i would classify as a real man and i could make women my cumsluts they dont even have to look at my face while sex they would be taking it from behind and loving every single second of it and begging for more
but no i have a literal micropenis MICRO PENIS let me repeat that MICRO PENIS
M - I - C - R - O PENIS
i need a refund from god this is just not funny anymore

fuck you for thinking you have it worse

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and chadpreetcel123
God, ghosts, and demons don't exist. it's all fake

Nah god is real this world is ruled by the cabal dude if god is so fake why does every fucking celebrity worship satan why do they keep mocking Christian's ? it's truth and this world is run by higher entites

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
fuck you dont talk about real hate when god literalyl gave me the worst possible trait ever known to man
i fucking wish i was literaly deformed and a midget if i could have a 9 inch cock i would be respected by everyone i would classify as a real man and i could make women my cumsluts they dont even have to look at my face while sex they would be taking it from behind and loving every single second of it and begging for more
but no i have a literal micropenis MICRO PENIS let me repeat that MICRO PENIS
M - I - C - R - O PENIS
i need a refund from god this is just not funny anymore

fuck you for thinking you have it worse

If your dick is 4 inches like your username suggests then mine ain't much bigger. Like 2 inches bigger.

Still small in the grand scheme of things, when giga Chad's and anaconda Tyrone's are banging foids left and right. While we are left to rot.

Last edited:
Nah god is real this world is ruled by the cabal dude if god is so fake why does every fucking celebrity worship satan why do they keep mocking Christian's ? it's truth and this world is run by higher entites

JFL, that's just a conspiracy

I've tried to summon Demons and nothing happened, it's bullshit

like I said God, Satan, Angels, Demons, and ghosts doesnt exist

LOL god isnt real and the bible is for low testosterone wimps
i mean what the fuck this is what it says in the bible "If someone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other cheek as well. If someone takes your coat, don't stop him from taking your shirt." fucking disgusting the bible is for wimps and cowards
and even if he exists then fuck him why does he give some men 4 inch dicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

like I said God doesnt exist

You need to check out call for an uprising dude its just a joke when bob dylan call's the spirit that he was channeling a magical kind of spirit so when jay z publicly says i sold my soul to the devil that's just a joke bro.

So when eminem has a song literally called my darling outlining he sold his soul to the devil that's a joke as for summoning demons if you can't summon it it wasn't mean for you to be you need some blood connection to these beings

like I said God doesnt exist

You need to check out call for an uprising dude its just a joke when bob dylan call's the spirit that he was channeling a magical kind of spirit so when jay z publicly says i sold my soul to the devil that's just a joke bro.

So when eminem has a song literally called my darling outlining he sold his soul to the devil that's a joke as for summoning demons if you can't summon it it wasn't mean for you to be you need some blood connection to these beings

you could be right man

Anyway I plan on exploring abandoned places rumored to be haunted just to find out the truth tbh, seems fun too. that'll be in my bucket list before I die

you could be right man

Anyway I plan on exploring abandoned places rumored to be haunted just to find out the truth tbh, seems fun too. that'll be in my bucket list before I die

Don't expect much however their are some spots where the satanic ritual's are on level's that weaken the dimensional barrier i would be careful

It's like when God created me he got blackout drunk beforehand and tried to make the worst abomination he could conceive of just for lolz. Like he was creating some kind of Oblivion character.

"Recessed chin? Ha! Have fun with that boyo!"

"Let me give you big ol fat round cheeks with hideous acne and acne scars to, that'll be fun!"

"Mental illness and brain damage? Why not! I'll make him sub 6'0 feet as well!"

"Holy shit this character is fucked up beyond belief, welp, my work here is done. Have fun out there!"

Just FML. Thanks, God.
I know that feel bro

i hope asteroids will destroy this stupid planet in 2029. i wish it was tommorow. life is the most unfair shit i've ever experienced.

• JFL
god hates me too

• So Sad
i hope asteroids will destroy this stupid planet in 2029. i wish it was tommorow. life is the most unfair shit i've ever experienced.

I would prefer a nuclear holocaust.

It would be a poetic and fitting end to our species. To be scourged and burned into oblivion by the fires of our own creation.

I would prefer a nuclear holocaust.

It would be a poetic and fitting end to our species. To be scourged and burned into oblivion by the fires of our own creation.
and we the incels will start again from the rubble just so you can be even more nihilist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back