Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
I honestly love being a curry but just hate being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989, Chadeep, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Being curry has only drawbacks no positives

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 399
stop objectifying yourself and watch this

i watched that episode, theres literally nothing good in it. they just talk about their different styles but dont talk about what they do.

and patrice admits his style works on post-wall foids and the others two guys' kind style works on prime foids.

i watched that episode, theres literally nothing good in it. they just talk about their different styles but dont talk about what they do.

and patrice admits his style works on post-wall foids and the others two guys' kind style works on prime foids.
Look what he's doing to do the girls in the studio. Your getting good 1st hand pimping on display, which is why this is way better than some PUA video with autistic formulas.

Did you watch anything else of Patrice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Look what he's doing to do the girls in the studio. Your getting good 1st hand pimping on display, which is why this is way better than some PUA video with autistic formulas.

Did you watch anything else of Patrice?
Ive seen the first and second episode of the black pillip show, and a few clips from his stand-up and from the Opie and Anthony show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Sucks to be you haha

Indians are good looking generally

• JFL
Ive seen the first and second episode of the black pillip show, and a few clips from his stand-up and from the Opie and Anthony show

watch that from 0:15-4:55

watch that from 10:20-11:20

The first one is the best example, so watch that if you dont wanna see both.

These are 2 perfect examples of his pimping, he turns their hostility into attraction just by talking for a bit.

His formula here is just to be arrogant and make crazy statements, then hold frame and neg them a ton on the way, all without getting angry or anxious, just calm dominant energy over the girls. They feel that and cant help but be attracted.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin, EverythingMaxxer, .👽. and 2 others
"god hate us all"

• +1

watch that from 0:15-4:55

watch that from 10:20-11:20

The first one is the best example, so watch that if you dont wanna see both.

These are 2 perfect examples of his pimping, he turns their hostility into attraction just by talking for a bit.

His formula here is just to be arrogant and make crazy statements, then hold frame and neg them a ton on the way, all without getting angry or anxious, just calm dominant energy over the girls. They feel that and cant help but be attracted.

Ive seen these two clips before and my issue with the first one is. Just because someone is disrespecting you doesnt mean theyre disrespecting the people theyre close to or their partner. They could have an issue with you so treat you badly but not your partner.

But would saying such crazy things work on the hot chicks? They coild fuck normal Chad with frame. Like how do we know Patrice got hot women?

Any other things where I can learn from him? I really like Patrice, I just dont think hes right when it comes to everythint but he never backs down even when he's wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and RealSurgerymax
idk, shave your head and pretend you're black
I don't believe in the racepill for any race except for indians tbh, a lot of girls irrationally hate indians because of all the "open bob and vagene" guys
Don't get it twisted though, chad is still chad, indian chads do fine

• +1
Reactions: Madrigal
Ive seen these two clips before and my issue with the first one is. Just because someone is disrespecting you doesnt mean theyre disrespecting the people theyre close to or their partner. They could have an issue with you so treat you badly but not your partner.

But would saying such crazy things work on the hot chicks? They coild fuck normal Chad with frame. Like how do we know Patrice got hot women?

Any other things where I can learn from him? I really like Patrice, I just dont think hes right when it comes to everythint but he never backs down even when he's wrong.
These crazy things work way better on hot chicks than average girls. The reason is that theyre used to dealing with simps all their life, its extremely rare for a guy to talk to 9/10s with the confidence and disrespect of Patrice.

Also hot girls care less about looks than normal girls, because they know they're pretty. You being good looking wont faze them at all. But a girl who feels ugly or mediocre, will go crazy for Lachowski who makes her feel so inferior just with looks alone.

Watching Black Phillip episode 11 and 12 is good, those 2 episodes he deals with very strong women so they make Patrice up his game. In the end they both submit and become attracted though.

Best way to learn from Patrice is watch what he does not what he says, because he can be contradictory just to win every argument. But thats the point, his only goal is to win every argument at all costs, thats his pimping.

Can you explain your first paragraph a bit more? I didnt understand what u meant.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5912 and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Just move back to where your from (India) and you will have a better chance

These crazy things work way better on hot chicks than average girls. The reason is that theyre used to dealing with simps all their life, its extremely rare for a guy to talk to 9/10s with the confidence and disrespect of Patrice.

Also hot girls care less about looks than normal girls, because they know they're pretty. You being good looking wont faze them at all. But a girl who feels ugly or mediocre, will go crazy for Lachowski who makes her feel so inferior just with looks alone.

Watching Black Phillip episode 11 and 12 is good, those 2 episodes he deals with very strong women so they make Patrice up his game. In the end they both submit and become attracted though.

Best way to learn from Patrice is watch what he does not what he says, because he can be contradictory just to win every argument. But thats the point, his only goal is to win every argument at all costs, thats his pimping.

Can you explain your first paragraph a bit more? I didnt understand what u meant.
Oh, I was responding to what Patrice said to the woman. It didnt make sense like what he says sometimes. He turns things over so he can win the argument.

Interesting tbh, so would you say when originally when meeting a girl act normal and then during talking to her somewhat neg her/say something bombastic and hold that viewpoint down to sustain atttaction?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Oh, I was responding to what Patrice said to the woman. It didnt make sense like what he says sometimes. He turns things over so he can win the argument.

Interesting tbh, so would you say when originally when meeting a girl act normal and then during talking to her somewhat neg her/say something bombastic and hold that viewpoint down to sustain atttaction?
No, act arrogant from the get go. If you act like a normal guy you will just get brushed over without good looks to carry you in the first impression.

The rest of what you said, yes thats right. Be inciteful, you want to troll/piss her off, just so you can mog her and be completely unemotional while she gets mad. That shows control over her which gets her pussy wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and BigBoy
I posted examples of Chadpreet slayers in other thread. You said Indians don't look like that generally.
I said Indians look good generally but they’re not as light as that. Stop whitewashing Indians

I said Indians look good generally but they’re not as light as that. Stop whitewashing Indians
Many Indians have that skin tone.
220px Neil Nitin Mukesh at the Volkswagen event

This guy is Full curry.

make your hair curly and you can pass for black then jfl

you can bbcmax bro

Larp thread with many replies JFL it seems only I remember your real 6PSL nature :eek:

Indians are so volatile in their looks, some look incredible and look ultra exotic, then you get the ones that come straight from some australoid tribe. At least the chad ones look mega exotic since its rare af to see a good looking indian and foids take notice of the few chad ones.

Indians are so volatile in their looks, ACTORS AND MODELS look incredible and look ultra exotic, then you get the ones that come straight from some australoid tribe. At least the chad ones look mega exotic since its rare af to see a good looking indian and foids take notice of the few chad ones.
Fixed it for you

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel