God I hate everything about being Indian

Fixed it for you
Less than 1% of Indians have that tone. Even in Punjab id say 5% have that
disagree, go up north there's a ton of exotic indians, the most popular ones you see though are the south indians. Not that specifically that actor's skin tone but your average med one even slightly tanned. You are basing it off all the south indians with subhuman pheno and calling it rare, just go up north lol.

disagree, go up north there's a ton of exotic indians, the most popular ones you see though are the south indians. Not that specifically that actor's skin tone but your average med one even slightly tanned. You are basing it off all the south indians with subhuman pheno and calling it rare, just go up north lol.
I am saying that, and saying even by volume, in an affluent suburb of Delhi, Chandigarh, Amritsar, probably 5% of guys have even my skin tone, which is sort of like ranbir or said colour, moat of the other 95% are not like a tech south Indian type, as in they still have 'brown' skin, but it's a proper brown, it's not reddish like actors and models

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I am saying that, and saying even by volume, in an affluent suburb of Delhi, Chandigarh, Amritsar, probably 5% of guys have even my skin tone, which is sort of like ranbir or said colour, moat of the other 95% are not like a tech south Indian type, as in they still have 'brown' skin, but it's a proper brown, it's not reddish like actors and models
Understandable. Yeah India is massive and varied, has a lot of moggers that aren't seen because they are in villages in the middle of fuck all or extremely poor