God is male. Why did he cuck the male gender so hard?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Half Dutch. Feeling my bones, I say again 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
Like literally in everything is in female advantage

Why did he blessed women so much. If God wants a good reproduction on Earth, this is not the way

1: Men die earlier
2: Men are uglier
3: Men are balding
4. People look at men height
5. Men does bad in the dating scene
6: Men are lonely
7: Men get rejected
8: 80% of men look ugly
9: Men gets treaded like shit

1: Women live longer
2: Women are pretty (mostly)
3: Women have good bodies
4: Women are not balding
5: Women has Infinite options
6: Women live on Easy mode

I can think of many more but lazy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mogger797, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others

Why did he blessed women so much. If God wants a good reproduction on Earth, this is not the way

Dude, He LITERALLY sent his SON to be crucified...
cat love GIF

You seriously ask why He is cucking YOU? :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, klip11, JovenCansao and 16 others
cat love GIF

Didnt even know that. He is the biggest cuck :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, MoggerGaston, Trilogy and 3 others
just islamaxxx and go to a conservative muslim country where women are treated like shit.

the west is Chad Land 85% of men are betacucks/slave material.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mogger797, mogging and 5 others
The natural order is for men to control women but soyciety has failed god

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, ManletBlackcel and 11 others
Dude women live absolutely meaningless lives. You are demoralized beyond belief.

• +1
Reactions: YungPSLGod, Daniel Plainview, dreamcake1mo and 1 other person
"umm akhchually allah is free from all sort of human personifications but he preferes to use his "huwa" (he) pronoun in quran" :geek::geek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, zharupodrugu and 6 others
If God exist, he is 100% woman. (only a woman can create such a mess)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791, GetShrekt and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791 and HerpDerpson
God didn't cuck men. Weak men did by giving women rights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Screenshot 20221103 210502

This bluepilled meme sums it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, klip11, Deleted member 17791 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and NumbThePain
God is a woman

Most men don’t live meaningful lives either. We are out on this planet to have fun and women do that.

How do you know?

even if the foid does eat like a hippo, she will still have a great life and plenty of chads to fuck
Fun is a part of it, but no that's not why we are here. We are here to learn and grow and suffer and build and explore and love. Women are incapable of half of that. Also body count does not equal happiness for women, even if they larp that it does. You don't understand the difference between men and women at all.

I see the younger generation on here is totally pussy whipped by matriarchy it's super sad.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, dreamcake1mo and Canwefixit

none of these issues were originally present, they all came after disobedience to God and falling for satan's lies.

Fun is a part of it, but no that's not why we are here. We are here to learn and grow and suffer and build and explore and love. Women are incapable of half of that. Also body count does not equal happiness for women, even if they larp that it does. You don't understand the difference between men and women at all.

I see the younger generation on here is totally pussy whipped by matriarchy it's super sad.
What if there is truly no meaning to life and no creator? Then it’s just fun that matters. Not learning or suffering as there is no afterlife. Body count may not mean happiness for women but they are privileged in society and having a great dating life where you get to choose from 1000s of men. Women are treated better and seem way more happier than men do. They are always partying, happy faces etc.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and NumbThePain
What if there is truly no meaning to life and no creator? Then it’s just fun that matters. Not learning or suffering as there is no afterlife. Body count may not mean happiness for women but they are privileged in society and having a great dating life where you get to choose from 1000s of men. Women are treated better and seem way more happier than men do. They are always partying, happy faces etc.
you're making some big assumptions that I wouldn't necessarily agree with. Besides, you see a fraction of the real life of women. Anyone who has had a long term gf or sisters knows how mundane, meaningless, and superficial their lives are. Everything they have to do and offer is trivial relative to their their pussies, mouths and assholes. What a sad life to live honestly.

you are falling for the facade.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, klamus and Canwefixit

Natural selection and is not that men are particular less attractive on average than women, is just the things are working, only the better genes men have the oportunity to past there genes, but in general most women do reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TUSSELEIF, thereallegend and 2 others
you're making some big assumptions that I wouldn't necessarily agree with. Besides, you see a fraction of the real life of women. Anyone who has had a long term gf or sisters knows how mundane, meaningless, and superficial their lives are. Everything they have to do and offer is trivial relative to their their pussies, mouths and assholes. What a sad life to live honestly.

you are falling for the facade.
Agreed but they must be happy and having fun. So what if all their value comes from their pussy, they benefit immensely from it and didn’t need to work to get the value.

Natural selection and is not that men are particular less attractive on average than women, is just the things are working, only the better genes men have the oportunity to past there genes, but in general most women do reproduce.

you just have shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
  • JFL
Reactions: 250722
you just have shit genetics
Having shit genetics makes female privilege even worse. At least Chad gets to fuck these hoes and treat them like shit. I get called a misogynist for saying a foid should pay her half of the date.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 22126, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Allah is genderless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
cat love GIF

God does not do weak things, therefore Jesus cannot be God.

Also God is genderless.

I would suggest you read the Bhagavad Gita.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and PunishedDollcel
Don’t forget male surplus in most countries

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Canwefixit and NumbThePain

80% of men aren't ugly. Women are just delusional whores.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Artemis
80% of men aren't ugly. Women are just delusional whores.
Actually, THIS.

Most men are just... average... nothing special...

Average body, average height, average face, average salary, and average routine life...

But but but... this man does NOT cause her "butterflies in the stomach"... well, until 30+ at least :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and NumbThePain
just islamaxxx and go to a conservative muslim country where women are treated like shit.

the west is Chad Land 85% of men are betacucks/slave material.
No one wants to go to your shithole country, Ahmed . Conservative countries have the most shittiest looking people while the west has most attractive people you can will ever see.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Most men don’t live meaningful lives either. We are out on this planet to have fun and women do that.

How do you know?

even if the foid does eat like a hippo, she will still have a great life and plenty of chads to fuck
Men are rarer than the fine gold of Ophir according to the bible. Most men are running around like women. As a biological man in todays society, your going to suffer somehow incomparably and thus a lot of truths will be revealed to you if you use your brain and read. A life with meaning as you source the faults and follow god. The purpose of man and women is completely different. The head of every man is god.

This.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
God doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Deleted member 22780
Lol 😂🤣😹 men are superior it's just society that's cucked

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
God does not do weak things, therefore Jesus cannot be God.

Also God is genderless.

I would suggest you read the Bhagavad Gita.

The messiah was a son of man. If he weren't, then it would not even be right or fair for the righteous. Some say the first spirit ever created, but sent to earth as a human to show the righteous the way of life. Like a role model on how to live righteously as a human, or in better words "the living law of god". This is why the messiah is notorious for saying: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” he told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”

Id recommend the bible imo. The whole Christian explanation of god being the holy trinity is false. And the bible is simply manuscripts and biography's of righteous men of a very, very old civilization. They restored it, translated it, then picked and choose what books they wanted for their doctrines.

Last edited:
No one wants to go to your shithole country, Ahmed . Conservative countries have the most shittiest looking people while the west has most attractive people you can will ever see.
yes i agree most conservative country have bad looking men but mostly because their men paid the ethnic tax and ethnic Chad are rarer than white Chad ones.

however i disagree with you plenty of good looking ethnic women as long as they are not black nor indian.

I'm french and white and coping with surgeries and bonesmashing because as a 6'0 MTN i used to be invisible to women and only smashed 7 LTB in my life and had to compete hard against other thirsty Normies to get them via game and NT maaxxxx so pitiful.

Hypergamy didn’t start until new wave feminism became a thing

• +1
God is simply watching a Netflix show and the show is us.

• +1
God is the Chad and Satan is the incel. That's why Satan understands the Blackpill.

• +1