God is malevolent

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
G-d is malevolent

Why else would there be people like you and me here wasting our youth on trying to just fit in

Ive went my full developing years <18 years without female affection and intimacy and i can definitely say

its hurt my development as a guy psychologically, mentally, and physically. Its not fair that because of malevolence "genetics" that I have to suffer

:feelscry: 💔 😞😞

May Faith be with you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, curryslayerordeath, Hades and 1 other person
G-d is malevolent

Why else would there be people like you and me here wasting our youth on trying to just fit in

Ive went my full developing years <18 years without female affection and intimacy and i can definitely say

its hurt my development as a guy psychologically, mentally, and physically. Its not fair that because of malevolence "genetics" that I have to suffer

:feelscry: 💔 😞😞
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Images   2020 02 21T125926214

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
God doesn't exist.

Life is a chaotic but predetermined mess of dumb luck and random chance. Like a game of poker in which you are given one hand which you must carry until the day you die. While the cards on the table that you play against are constantly changing at random. The cards in your hand guide your fate whether it be good, bad, sad, happy, tragic, and so forth.

God is simply man projecting his desire for order and fairness in a universe that is cold and indifferent.

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Short Ugly and Brown
God doesn't exist.

Life is a chaotic but predetermined mess of dumb luck and random chance. Like a game of poker in which you are given one hand which you must carry until the day you die. While the cards on the table that you play against are constantly changing at random. The cards in your hand guide your fate whether it be good, bad, sad, happy, tragic, and so forth.

God is simply man projecting his desire for order and fairness in a universe that is cold and indifferent.
*Tips fedora

• JFL
God doesn't exist.

RT

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Last edited:
Is this just another my life is trash so god doesn’t exist/is evil thread?

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 4209
God doesn't exist

• +1
Is this just another my life is trash so god doesn’t exist/is evil thread?
bro what do u want me to say?

my life is miserable im literally the biggest loser on this site

Last edited: