God is the secret to life, high iq only

yes we want to believe in a God but the problem is Europeans were indoctrinated into a foreign Jewish cult (not even accepted by mainstream Jews at its inception). Kings made EFFORTS to destroy our native Pagan religions. So now we are stuck with Cuck-tianity (in theory maybe we could convert to Islam but it is an Arab-centric religion and treats non-arabs like dirt).
you are literally falling for an orchestrated "counter"-narrative to the likewise orchestrated false narrative.
truth is, christianity was hijacked by ROMAN (pagan) -catholicism and mixed with all the other shit to suit the human nature instead of pursuing truth. reformers like martin luther got closer to the truth, but today protestantism was likewise successfully hijacked by pro-papal agencies (jesuits) in the counter-reformation (which is prophecised to come about in the end times by the antichrist btw.) This false christianity is cuck-tianity and full of paganism, while the biblical truth is being hidden in plain sight under tons of false teachings, traditions, doctrines and preconceptions that God indeed condemns in the bible.
Also "native" does not mean "true" or "better", because you only know our skewed history and tradition. you don't know any roots of these traditions, you don't know who is worshipped by those and why. There is just no truth in paganism, does not matter how "cool" hollywood and other kabbalistic propaganda make it look. Truth is not a football team you got to choose.

TLDR: mainstream cuck-tianity (especially catholicism) has unfortunately nothing to do with christ and biblical/historical truth, which is above any traditions (which are in fact invented for control of the masses)

retardmaxx, your imaginary sky daddy can suck that little shrimp he cursed me with

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
you are literally falling for an orchestrated "counter"-narrative to the likewise orchestrated false narrative.
truth is, christianity was hijacked by ROMAN (pagan) -catholicism and mixed with all the other shit to suit the human nature instead of pursuing truth. reformers like martin luther got closer to the truth, but today protestantism was likewise successfully hijacked by pro-papal agencies (jesuits) in the counter-reformation (which is prophecised to come about in the end times by the antichrist btw.) This false christianity is cuck-tianity and full of paganism, while the biblical truth is being hidden in plain sight under tons of false teachings, traditions, doctrines and preconceptions that God indeed condemns in the bible.
Also "native" does not mean "true" or "better", because you only know our skewed history and tradition. you don't know any roots of these traditions, you don't know who is worshipped by those and why. There is just no truth in paganism, does not matter how "cool" hollywood and other kabbalistic propaganda make it look. Truth is not a football team you got to choose.

TLDR: mainstream cuck-tianity (especially catholicism) has unfortunately nothing to do with christ and biblical/historical truth, which is above any traditions (which are in fact invented for control of the masses)
Paganism was never cucked its part of our european heritage. You cant be a white nationalist and a christian. They are mutually intelligible.

But assuming your statement is all true. If you follow Christ he said premarital sex/lust is STRICTLY forbidden. Why are you participating in a forum about meeting/dating multiple women to have sex with when it STRICTLY goes against your faith? Its like a muslim going on a bacon recipes forum😂 Instead why dont you do missionary work instead of preaching on obscure incel forums?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Paganism was never cucked its part of our european heritage. You cant be a white nationalist and a christian. They are mutually intelligible.

But assuming your statement is all true. If you follow Christ he said premarital sex/lust is STRICTLY forbidden. Why are you participating in a forum about meeting/dating multiple women to have sex with when it STRICTLY goes against your faith? Its like a muslim going on a bacon recipes forum😂 Instead why dont you do missionary work instead of preaching on obscure incel forums?
to 1) Paganism is as cucked as any false religion. Just cause it sounds cooler to you (which it was designed to do since constantines mixing of paganism and christianity) does not mean it is better, manlier, more noble or whatever. There is no truth behind it, and you don't even believe in it, you just prefer it, because you think it solves the problems that cucktianity brought - but cucktianity was invented by those pagan antichristians and not christ. All the stuff you hate in modern society like matriachal power is pagan ideology disguised as christian value. basically you are exactly doing what is expected from you by the overlords.

to 2)
I am ignoring 99% of threads in here, there are only a few gems i like to read. also I like to have nice discussions like this one. doing whatever it takes just to look better for pussy is a cuck thing, but getting closer to your nondegenerated phenotype by healthier life choices is the right thing.

to 1) Paganism is as cucked as any false religion. Just cause it sounds cooler to you (which it was designed to do since constantines mixing of paganism and christianity) does not mean it is better, manlier, more noble or whatever. There is no truth behind it, and you don't even believe in it, you just prefer it, because you think it solves the problems that cucktianity brought - but cucktianity was invented by those pagan antichristians and not christ
Dude do you know your own European history? The Romans were Pagan at its height. Romans had the Roman Pantheon. They had Zeus, Apollo etc. (yes they were technically Greek gods but the Romans conquered/intermarried with Greeks). When I talk about "paganism" I don't mean the LARPing wicca/neo-odinism/viking LARP (I AGREE those religions are utter GARBAGE). but actual ancient Roman deities such as Sol Invictus. Maybe you are not of Meditarranean heritage but I am. Zeus/Apollo/Sol Invictus are part of my culture not some foreign Jewish cult of Jesus.
All the stuff you hate in modern society like matriachal power is pagan ideology disguised as christian value. basically you are exactly doing what is expected from you by the overlords.
No. The Romans were not matriarichal yet they were pagan. I think the Romans were doing JUST FINE before christianity came about. (Pagans built the Colosseum, Pagans built the Mighty Egyptian Pyramids, Pagans had universities in Rome/Greece and taught mathematics, science, philosophy etc.
to 2)
I am ignoring 99% of threads in here, there are only a few gems i like to read. also I like to have nice discussions like this one. doing whatever it takes just to look better for pussy is a cuck thing, but getting closer to your nondegenerated phenotype by healthier life choices is the right thing.
that is just retarded. Its like a Jew saying they have a membership on Stormfront, disagree with white supremacy but are only on there because of the "health/fitness" section on the site. There are many cosmetic forums online no need to go on obscure incel forums for it. Plus why are prosyletizing on here? We want to have premarital sex. It goes AGAINST the bible.

-Tell ya what show your pastor this website and see what he thinks.

the high iq only is clickbait.

If you want to discipline yourself and achieve your goals, the faith on God must be embedded in your consciousness.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6759672/
{
"given that more than 84% of scientific studies show that faith is a positive factor in addiction prevention or recovery and a risk in less than 2% of the studies reviewed, we conclude that the value of faith-oriented approaches to substance abuse prevention and recovery is indisputable. And, by extension, we also conclude that the decline in religious affiliation in the USA is not only a concern for religious organizations but constitutes a national health concern."
}

if anyone mature wants to discuss something productive hit my pms
If this thread is supposed to be for high IQ then why didn't you tagg me, asshole?

anyway if god was real, then why isn't my face pressed between an 18 year old girls buttcheeks?

Dude do you know your own European history? The Romans were Pagan at its height. Romans had the Roman Pantheon. They had Zeus, Apollo etc. (yes they were technically Greek gods but the Romans conquered/intermarried with Greeks). When I talk about "paganism" I don't mean the LARPing wicca/neo-odinism/viking LARP (I AGREE those religions are utter GARBAGE). but actual ancient Roman deities such as Sol Invictus. Maybe you are not of Meditarranean heritage but I am. Zeus/Apollo/Sol Invictus are part of my culture not some foreign Jewish cult of Jesus.

No. The Romans were not matriarichal yet they were pagan. I think the Romans were doing JUST FINE before christianity came about. (Pagans built the Colosseum, Pagans built the Mighty Egyptian Pyramids, Pagans had universities in Rome/Greece and taught mathematics, science, philosophy etc.
I know that romans were pagan, that's my point. what you think is christianity today is pagan bullshit calling itself christian. Rome and Greeks were advanced in culture yep, but they were not top-notch, what we could be with the truth. Even the babylonian empire, which is way older than greek or rome was more advanced than them, yet antichristian. That is because a lot of "advancement" come into play as a solution to problems that were never present in a kingdom based on truth (i.e. just look at chemo-therapy technology today).
Truth is above all, the greek/roman gods are not real, the sun is not a deity, that is just how it is. does not matter if you think their culture was ideal. The shit you hate in the world today is indeed roman decadence and you don't even realize it.
that is just retarded. Its like a Jew saying they have a membership on Stormfront, disagree with white supremacy but are only on there because of the "health/fitness" section on the site. There are many cosmetic forums online no need to go on obscure incel forums for it. Plus why are prosyletizing on here? We want to have premarital sex. It goes AGAINST the bible.

-Tell ya what show your pastor this website and see what he thinks.
I think it is more retarded to associate information with ideology. Sometimes stupid people say good stuff and "experts" say stupid shit. All this echo-chambering around is why people are mad in these times. Just keep the good stuff and get rid of the lies without subscribing to any false ideology.

the high iq only is clickbait.

If you want to discipline yourself and achieve your goals, the faith on God must be embedded in your consciousness.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6759672/
{
"given that more than 84% of scientific studies show that faith is a positive factor in addiction prevention or recovery and a risk in less than 2% of the studies reviewed, we conclude that the value of faith-oriented approaches to substance abuse prevention and recovery is indisputable. And, by extension, we also conclude that the decline in religious affiliation in the USA is not only a concern for religious organizations but constitutes a national health concern."
}

if anyone mature wants to discuss something productive hit my pms
Allah* start using arabic pronunciations you will need it.

God and high IQ. Just pick one.

EDIT: MEANT to say Christianity and white nationalism are mutually incompatible. Fuck i cant type properly for shit!