God of NT

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Look at how effortlessly he dominates the courtroom. Look how all the girls are staring at him. Main character looks on top of it as well. I learnt NT watching ted bundy videos and using my own NT stack . The botb guide on nt is utter shit lyrica makes you like the DULL and the other MAO I listed cause rebound depression and insomnia. Me last few months NT mogged me in my entire teens. Every socially anxious incel should watch ted bundy videos and use my stack (which i will only release privately) to become NT manipulator dark triad alien ender.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, n0rthface, Deleted member 21661 and 9 others
clown forum i'm the only one who reads your posts

honestly Gunnsmoore is the NT Lord

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
owl looking fella
@BrahminBoss

Muh he’s ugly no bones muh psl scale. But the thing is, he has insane NT. His face just works. I pmed a bunch of girls on Snapchat asking them to rate him and one genuinely thinks I’m him. She won’t stop messaging me now and whenever I stop talking she’ll message shit like “nooo come back.” Bitch is literally obsessed with Gunnsmoore. Full on chad treatment. Pair that with the fact he’s 6’2 and you’ve got yourself a Becky slaying machine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 30679, Danish_Retard and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
perfect mix of dark and light triad. thats why he was the master manipulator

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I can't be dark triad meanie I'm INFP dreamy artist.

• So Sad
Pm stack bhai pls :Comfy: :Comfy:

JFL Ramirez mogs that dog so hard ngl, I felt nothing watching these shitty edits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and LampPostPrime
Pm stack bhai pls :Comfy: :Comfy:
Its cbd oil cbd to thc 2:1 full spectrum 40 mg baclofen (or corr phenibut dose) coffee with milk and sugar and l theanine 300 mg. you can literally manipulate girls like that :feelsez:with tthis.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, rand anon and LampPostPrime
Hes a good example of harmony>individual features. Doesnt have any of the typical bone or features that is attributed with high psl just as the other user said his face just works as if he is killer queen from JOJO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 23558
wow

slayed bunch of subhumans

so impressive

will never understand this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
hes ugly but was a womanizer proves that rizz is everything

Hes a good example of harmony>individual features. Doesnt have any of the typical bone or features that is attributed with high psl just as the other user said his face just works as if he is killer queen from JOJO
harmony is a meme

harmony = good features

@BrahminBoss

Muh he’s ugly no bones muh psl scale. But the thing is, he has insane NT. His face just works. I pmed a bunch of girls on Snapchat asking them to rate him and one genuinely thinks I’m him. She won’t stop messaging me now and whenever I stop talking she’ll message shit like “nooo come back.” Bitch is literally obsessed with Gunnsmoore. Full on chad treatment. Pair that with the fact he’s 6’2 and you’ve got yourself a Becky slaying machine.
@wollet2 @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
hes ugly but was a womanizer proves that rizz is everything
Eh? He’s the upgrade version of Pacino still chadlite only for his time

Its cbd oil cbd to thc 2:1 full spectrum 40 mg baclofen (or corr phenibut dose) coffee with milk and sugar and l theanine 300 mg. you can literally manipulate girls like that :feelsez:with tthis.
Manipulate girls in Mumbai maybe

proving my point. can't even explain yourself
a picture is worth a thousand words if u cant tell what im trying to say ur just retarded.

a picture is worth a thousand words if u cant tell what im trying to say ur just retarded.
so you are saying he has good features????? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: maybe in your subhuman south american lands

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
JFL Ramirez mogs that dog so hard ngl, I felt nothing watching these shitty edits.
Also paul knowles,paul durousseau and rodney alcala mog him to oblivion let alone ramirez.

so you are saying he has good features????? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: maybe in your subhuman south american lands
idk what u find attractive in curry land, ur prob like @reptiles and have severe retardation looking at ai pajeets all day.

idk what u find attractive in curry land, ur prob like @reptiles and have severe retardation looking at ai pajeets all day.
cant do anything but cage at you, you having any rights at all is a very recent thing and won't last, you should be glad that genetic shit like you even exists

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Youre the fucking indian here. Just look at your face you utter disgusting deathnic no woman ever will find you and your race attractive

• JFL
cant do anything but cage at you, you having any rights at all is a very recent thing and won't last, you should be glad that genetic shit like you even exists

View attachment 2353254

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Youre the fucking indian here. Just look at your face you utter disgusting deathnic no woman ever will find you and your race attractive
very funny retard u have larping curry vibes and its extremly funny to see, and I would bet $10 my ancestors mogged ur ancestors as we have defeated everyone who attempted to conqeuor us, it is ur fault of assuming we are the same as the country we got grouped, and my 7in bbc mogs every man in ur pathethic mutt bloodline, stop being insecure about ur mixed ancestry and coping by embracing ur literal low class peasent germanic ancestors that raped ur other ancestors u fucking genetic trash. You see my jawline? this jawline is something u will never have because it is a blessing worthy of the gods, so u come on here to be petty about race because u will never have the individual features u admire and see as supreme.
F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS

• Love it
very funny retard u have larping curry vibes and its extremly funny to see, and I would bet $10 my ancestors mogged ur ancestors as we have defeated everyone who attempted to conqeuor us, it is ur fault of assuming we are the same as the country we got grouped, and my 7in bbc mogs every man in ur pathethic mutt bloodline, stop being insecure about ur mixed ancestry and coping by embracing ur literal low class peasent germanic ancestors that raped ur other ancestors u fucking genetic trash. You see my jawline? this jawline is something u will never have because it is a blessing worthy of the gods, so u come on here to be petty about race because u will never have the individual features u admire and see as supreme.
View attachment 2353278
keep writing fiction books about me being indian jfl

@Ai Impact @Abhorrence this is some really top tier abused dog I found. Idk who he thinks he is, his people borderline went extinct and are one of the ugliest things on Earth, not to mention clinically retarded as he and his countries prove.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Banasura and Abhorrence
you literally send richard ramirez edits to your IRL friends

how the fuck can you teach anyone about nt LOL

you literally send richard ramirez edits to your IRL friends

how the fuck can you teach anyone about nt LOL
and? True nt is doing socially inappropriate things and still not being ostracized

keep writing fiction books about me being indian jfl

@Ai Impact @Abhorrence this is some really top tier abused dog I found. Idk who he thinks he is, his people borderline went extinct and are one of the ugliest things on Earth, not to mention clinically retarded as he and his countries prove.

View attachment 2353280View attachment 2353281View attachment 2353282View attachment 2353283View attachment 2353284View attachment 2353285View attachment 2353286View attachment 2353288View attachment 2353289View attachment 2353290
lmao tagging ur faggot does nothing and saying something nonsensical does nothing in the end u did nothing u just saved my pic and posted it over and over again showing off the jaw. gj

• +1
lmao tagging ur faggot does nothing and saying something nonsensical does nothing in the end u did nothing u just saved my pic and posted it over and over again showing off the jaw. gj
you're the one saying non sense.

remember your past forever slave. your people are nothing but disposable garbage who never ever contributed to anything
3544048_t_4dc3c33b2b8ab24279ae6733a58fd97bc74d1b3cb7756db8264a4ccf9da18939.png

@BrahminBoss jump from a bridge traitor faggot, always contributed to your posts yet you are always hating on me. btw the beaner above called you subhuman shit seems you are ok with it and agree

• JFL
you're the one saying non sense.

remember your past forever slave. your people are nothing but disposable garbage who never ever contributed to anything
3544048_t_4dc3c33b2b8ab24279ae6733a58fd97bc74d1b3cb7756db8264a4ccf9da18939.png
yeah bro ur people r so powerful, u take another group of people from their lands as slaves then kill them acting like ur so powerful but when ur race faces people who have mastered their environment ur race does nothing but scream in terror and receive horrible ptsd, this has always been the case when up against peoples who use their environment and not traditional standing armys. this is why the vietcong beat the us, the taliban, and this is why we crushed u when u were dutch, handed u as the british tons of Ls and even ur turk cousins took the L on multiple occasions.

• +1
bhai can you give me the stack

• +1
yeah bro ur people r so powerful, u take another group of people from their lands as slaves then kill them acting like ur so powerful but when ur race faces people who have mastered their environment ur race does nothing but scream in terror and receive horrible ptsd, this has always been the case when up against peoples who use their environment and not traditional standing armys. this is why the vietcong beat the us, the taliban, and this is why we crushed u when u were dutch, handed u as the british tons of Ls and even ur turk cousins took the L on multiple occasions.
what a bunch of tales and non sense you are talking long haired bitch

what did your people do throughout history? what are your people contributing to nowadays? i'll wait the answer

as i said be glad to even be talking to me and using white/north asian made artifacts, this is a very privileged era for you to live in

• JFL
what a bunch of tales and non sense you are talking long haired bitch

what did your people do throughout history? what are your people contributing to nowadays? i'll wait the answer

as i said be glad to even be talking to me and using white/north asian made artifacts, this is a very privileged era for you to live in
typical cracker, there is absolutely nothing new under the sun only that which has been forgotten, this world had existed for so long before any beast that remotely resembled u appeared and u were enamored by all the objects and fine inventions that already existed, ur currently enjoying ur era but like the past in which different era and races ruled the same will happen to u. u were using our inventions and objects that pre-date ur pathetic race and we made no mention of this and now like some bastard u attempt to say some retarded argument on using modern technology which is not new and u didn't personally invent? laughable.

• +1
typical cracker, there is absolutely nothing new under the sun only that which has been forgotten, this world had existed for so long before any beast that remotely resembled u appeared and u were enamored by all the objects and fine inventions that already existed, ur currently enjoying ur era but like the past in which different era and races ruled the same will happen to u. u were using our inventions and objects that pre-date ur pathetic race and we made no mention of this and now like some bastard u attempt to say some retarded argument on using modern technology which is not new and u didn't personally invent? laughable.
just accept it. you don't prove anything by writing conspiracies with absolute lack of proof. the white and chinese man created civilization and everything at the time, meanwhile the rest was uncivilized low iq continuing with their primitive way of life.

once whites found new lands and communities, they inmediatly got to the top of the hierarchy submitting the others. so it's over for your shit lie that beaners had sometime dominated whites. whites brought civilization and prosperity to you.

i hope you also understand that you're the byproduct of white men fucking the native women absolutely cucking their men, throghout centuries and centuries, resulting in you.

so you are basically low iq ugly mixed trash who can't fit in any culture, since the original natives got cucked and you look nothing and share nothing with them, but neither you can relate in the slightiest to the white european man.

the consequences of racemixing. you now have the worst of the worst traits, and also zero identity, you don't pertain to nothing.

it is what it is.

about your face, mtn in a very good day, you were bragging about your jaw when it's nothing special, just lean. take a look at your jaw compared to your masters' jaw.

1690827032398-png.2353281

20230731 214108
2814415_1648494262869.png
20230731 212233
20230731 214052
iu
iu
2671204_1641040074263.png
2671228_1641040688978.png
20230731 214147

close buddy. even if your jaw was okeish, you still don't look homo sapiens, just an unevolved inhuman nigger homo erectus who should have right for euthanasia. if you looked like this all your problems would be solved and you wouldn't need to invent lies to calm your inferiority complex. not a coincidence everyone wants to be white, that in every culture and civilization the peak, the elite, was white. you and your people will never come close. Genetics are a bitch.

Attachments

• 20230731_214108.jpg
    20230731_214108.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
just accept it. you don't prove anything by writing conspiracies with absolute lack of proof. the white and chinese man created civilization and everything at the time, meanwhile the rest was uncivilized low iq continuing with their primitive way of life.

once whites found new lands and communities, they inmediatly got to the top of the hierarchy submitting the others. so it's over for your shit lie that beaners had sometime dominated whites. whites brought civilization and prosperity to you.

i hope you also understand that you're the byproduct of white men fucking the native women absolutely cucking their men, throghout centuries and centuries, resulting in you.

so you are basically low iq ugly mixed trash who can't fit in any culture, since the original natives got cucked and you look nothing and share nothing with them, but neither you can relate in the slightiest to the white european man.

the consequences of racemixing. you now have the worst of the worst traits, and also zero identity, you don't pertain to nothing.

it is what it is.

about your face, mtn in a very good day, you were bragging about your jaw when it's nothing special, just lean. take a look at your jaw compared to your masters' jaw.

View attachment 2353490
View attachment 2353460View attachment 2353491
iu
iu
View attachment 2353487

close buddy. even if your jaw was okeish, you still don't look homo sapiens, just an unevolved inhuman nigger homo erectus who should have right for euthanasia. if you looked like this all your problems would be solved and you wouldn't need to invent lies to calm your inferiority complex. not a coincidence everyone wants to be white, that in every culture and civilization the peak, the elite, was white. you and your people will never come close. Genetics are a bitch.
ur so fucking retarded I dont even know where to begin with this, first of all it was the sage race or the semitic race that created civilization the same race I belong to, the ancient sumerians, mesopotaimians. egyptians, and indus people were all a similar people, my ancestors created civilization and writing while u were still in the caves, we were building grant monuments and temples while u were for thousands of years fucking horses, eachother, and occasionally raiding civilized lands of Semitic or similar people until eventually u finally conquered it after a gazillion years of trying, what even funnier is u literally chose inferior or similar looking jawlines in a dumb attempt like the average reader will be able to see a major difference but nobody will, in fact people will be mirin my jawline and looking at the examples you posted noticing the exact same angle and sharpness. So u should be thanking me for gifting ur race civilization, writing, artisan crafting, brewing alcohol, storytelling, language, clothing, song, and much more. so stfu about using tech today and acting so high and mighty. never forget u came from the caves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Debetro

it is what it is.

View attachment 2353490
View attachment 2353460View attachment 2353491
iu
iu
View attachment 2353487

ur so fucking retarded I dont even know where to begin with this, first of all it was the sage race or the semitic race that created civilization the same race I belong to, the ancient sumerians, mesopotaimians. egyptians, and indus people were all a similar people, my ancestors created civilization and writing while u were still in the caves, we were building grant monuments and temples while u were for thousands of years fucking horses, eachother, and occasionally raiding civilized lands of Semitic or similar people until eventually u finally conquered it after a gazillion years of trying, what even funnier is u literally chose inferior or similar looking jawlines in a dumb attempt like the average reader will be able to see a major difference but nobody will, in fact people will be mirin my jawline and looking at the examples you posted noticing the exact same angle and sharpness. So u should be thanking me for gifting ur race civilization, writing, artisan crafting, brewing alcohol, storytelling, language, clothing, song, and much more. so stfu about using tech today and acting so high and mighty. never forget u came from the caves.
Fat fighting

psycho-pass GIF by Funimation

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
we wuz civilized shieeeet!!! won't waste more time

you are ugly, retarded, manlet and prolly incel. nothing more to say bug eyed subhuman.

also your jaw is not good even in your frauded angle, seriously lacks lenght unlike your masters'

3561887_20230731_214108.jpg

• JFL
we wuz civilized shieeeet!!! won't waste more time

you are ugly, retarded, manlet and prolly incel. nothing more to say bug eyed subhuman.

also your jaw is not good even in your frauded angle, seriously lacks lenght unlike your masters'

3561887_20230731_214108.jpg
F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS
F1LDqxkWAAAJrqI
F0sWxsaWwAAAU1e
FzEpCcpaQAIih59
F0gikvzWIAA5yS7

someones so fucking salty, now ur resorting to accusing me of frauding my angles yes I have so many pics of my jaw from every angle and direction its not even funny. how many more do u need, then u go onto my post history to try and find something to dunk on me about but it was a meme post to flex just as many people do on here when the average pheno looks rat like. My 7 incher is bigger than everyone cracker in ur bloodline so keep seething, and yes it is,

• Love it