got 3 more nudes since then

zipfl is used more than glied or penis where im from

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, germanlooks and WishIwasChico
>"dark triad"
>you both message like 12 year olds

Very dark triad Bhai. I’ll give u the sweet sweet Indian validation u so desperately want.

• Love it
Reactions: Akhi
Inspired by my bro @WishIwasChico I figured I need to stop being a cuck and act more dark triad to be succesful.

(Just mog the girl by 2 tiers theory)

So i met this girl on OLD and we‘ve been chatting on and off since then. Yesterday was the 4th time I cancelled a date with her.

But she‘s still into me and replying in seconds. I don‘t even text her, I just send her 1 selfie on snap and ignore her for the rest of the day. Enough to keep her hooked it seems.

Anyways, due to her having 0 self-respect I started acting even more narcy. Gaslighted her into thinking its her fault alone that we never got to meet and I told her I forgot the date from yesterday (abundance)

Anyways, for context I teased and she said she will fight me. I told her I can‘t even see her from up here (only possible because she‘s a 5‘3 femlet)

View attachment 2454844

her: you take that back 🥹
me: or what?
her: then ill cry
me: damn :(
her: what will you do then hm?
me: ill show you my dick, then youll surely feel better :)

do you think that turned her on?? she didnt reply yet I think she‘s pissed I screenshotted it

tagging users I interact with a lot: @the BULL @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @SurgeryEnjoyer @Grel Hellscream @Krakowski @tombradylover @Banasura @julianchicago

this is her btw (i know shes ltb):

View attachment 2454852

View attachment 2454853
Ngl if she dropped her calorie intake below 10k/a day she would be attractive.

• +1
Below average height slayer nonetheless.

• Love it
Inspired by my bro @WishIwasChico I figured I need to stop being a cuck and act more dark triad to be succesful.

So i met this girl on OLD and we‘ve been chatting on and off since then. Yesterday was the 4th time I cancelled a date with her.

But she‘s still into me and replying in seconds. I don‘t even text her, I just send her 1 selfie on snap and ignore her for the rest of the day. Enough to keep her hooked it seems.

Anyways, due to her having 0 self-respect I started acting even more narcy. Gaslighted her into thinking its her fault alone that we never got to meet and I told her I forgot the date from yesterday (abundance)

Anyways, for context I teased and she said she will fight me. I told her I can‘t even see her from up here (only possible because she‘s a 5‘3 femlet)

View attachment 2454844

do you think that turned her on?? she didnt reply yet I think she‘s pissed I screenshotted it

tagging users I interact with a lot: @the BULL @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @SurgeryEnjoyer @Grel Hellscream @Krakowski @tombradylover @Banasura @julianchicago

View attachment 2454852

View attachment 2454853
if she didnt like that its over

Where do you live again ? @Akhi

• +1
Is it in germany or is the girl just german ?

• +1

View attachment 2454844

View attachment 2454852

View attachment 2454853
Das man mädchen in bayrisch schreiben kann und die zurück schreiben ist schon ein wunder bro

achso, trotzdem. Hab noch nie jemanden gesehen der mädchen erfolgreich mit so nem akzent ansprechen kann. Außer alle da wo do wohnst reden so.

• +1
achso, trotzdem. Hab noch nie jemanden gesehen der mädchen erfolgreich mit so nem akzent ansprechen kann. Außer alle da wo do wohnst reden so.
ja jeder redet hier so und es ist normal im dislekt zu schreiben

View attachment 2454844

View attachment 2454852

View attachment 2454853
„Zipfl“ 💀