[Goggins Maxxing] do you know david goggins?

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
you are capable of achieving a lot of things, have you ever thought about that ? What u could be and u are not.
our mind sabotages us from going to where we could go.

he was a giant fat cockroach cleaner with a fucked up life, then he started to fight his own failed mind. then he managed to do several things that were kind of impossible.

became a navy seal after 3 attempts, think he was the only one who gone through 3 hell weeks.
and did other crazy shit like doind 4030 pullups in 24 hours, world record.

he has some interesting insights:
>our mind will say to us to stop once we do ~40% what we could actually do.
>small victories motivates us to go forward.
>there are several things in the day that you have the control to win. for example, when your alarm rings. you can win or lose, if you get up and make your bed, you win, if you turn off the alarm and go back to sleep, you lose.
so win what you can.
>he talks about how good it is those final moment of victorie after u go against ur mind and do what is needed to achieve. he does that for that final moment, that 30 final seconds.

this guy is is like a real life super hero.

>>>My plan to win each day:

wake up at 5:30, sleep at 21:30, go to bed at 21:00
dont check the cell phone, I don't want to waste time or read any bad news that already starts ruining my day.
cold shower in my head
train hard with my pull up bar and other calisthenics exercises, its what I have for now
turn cellphone and notebook off at 19:00 to make sure I sleep at 21:30
plan the things I have to do in the other day in my agenda.

force my mind to do the things I have to do despite i feeling good or not.

Isnt it about feelin good ???? Wouldnt u feel amazing if u achieve crazy with hundred percent effectiveness ??

imagine being the motherfucker who does 30 pull ups in a row
imagine being the motherfucker who studys hard as fuck, be the best student in the class
imagine being the motherfucker who makes 30k usd a month
or any other crazy shit that u think is amazing.

you probably could do that if u had this goggins mindset.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 11758 and 12 others
he is good and all this "motivational speaker" kind of dudes are mostly scammers to me

• +1
Reactions: RudyRude and Chadelite
he is good and all this "motivational speaker" kind of dudes are mostly scammers to me
yeah, he talks about how all this motivational shit is bullshit.

this guy is legit and really inspires, having in view of where he came from and what he did.

things he say is real as fuck, about how our mind cucks us, and how we could go against this.

this small victories thing
how noisy and disturbing the world is.
how important it is to have an internal conversation with ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 4087, Swimcell and 1 other person
His mental mogs everybody on this planet

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and IndianJock
you cant just be crazy disciplined starting now, discipline is a muscle.

this guy gets it

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, LordNorwood and Chadelite
you are capable of achieving a lot of things, have you ever thought about that ? What u could be and u are not.
our mind sabotages us from going to where we could go.

he was a giant fat cockroach cleaner with a fucked up life, then he started to fight his own failed mind. then he managed to do several things that were kind of impossible.

became a navy seal after 3 attempts, think he was the only one who gone through 3 hell weeks.
and did other crazy shit like doind 4030 pullups in 24 hours, world record.

he has some interesting insights:
>our mind will say to us to stop once we do ~40% what we could actually do.
>small victories motivates us to go forward.
>there are several things in the day that you have the control to win. for example, when your alarm rings. you can win or lose, if you get up and make your bed, you win, if you turn off the alarm and go back to sleep, you lose.
so win what you can.
>he talks about how good it is those final moment of victorie after u go against ur mind and do what is needed to achieve. he does that for that final moment, that 30 final seconds.

this guy is is like a real life super hero.

>>>My plan to win each day:
wake up at 5:30, sleep at 21:30, go to bed at 21:00
dont check the cell phone, I don't want to waste time or read any bad news that already starts ruining my day.
cold shower in my head
train hard with my pull up bar and other calisthenics exercises, its what I have for now
turn cellphone and notebook off at 19:00 to make sure I sleep at 21:30
plan the things I have to do in the other day in my agenda.

force my mind to do the things I have to do despite i feeling good or not.

Isnt it about feelin good ???? Wouldnt u feel amazing if u achieve crazy with hundred percent effectiveness ??

imagine being the motherfucker who does 30 pull ups in a row
imagine being the motherfucker who studys hard as fuck, be the best student in the class
imagine being the motherfucker who makes 30k usd a month
or any other crazy shit that u think is amazing.

you probably could do that if u had this goggins mindset.

HE IS LITERALLY A HIGH T BBC WHO HAD A SHIT CHILDHOOD WDYM

LOOK AT THE ROBUST FACE

THE HIP TO SHOULDER RATIO

JFL AT THIS "MOTIVATION"

HE WAS BORN TO BE A SLAYER BUT HAD A SHIT CHILDHOOD

END OF

So, what's his secret?

gonna try this

HE IS LITERALLY A HIGH T BBC WHO HAD A SHIT CHILDHOOD WDYM

LOOK AT THE ROBUST FACE

THE HIP TO SHOULDER RATIO

JFL AT THIS "MOTIVATION"

HE WAS BORN TO BE A SLAYER BUT HAD A SHIT CHILDHOOD

END OF

yeah cause all niggers are doing crazy shit like him lol
he is not even that "boned" wide lol, his wideness is all about his muscles, wide back shoulder etc

he has long face, big eyes, UEE. lol.

he is jacked and lowBF

u are the giga coper here lol.

in muscles he is just like brett maverick style, who got narrow shoulders but is jacked.
but goggins has normal shoulders, u can see this when he is wearing shirts.

if u're jacked u will not getting lookin wide only if u're ultra narrrow in bones.

keep coping u extremes retards...

say that that chinese motherfucker who is training hard as fuck while u are here coping is doing that cause he was born to do it not due to his environment and shit

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
he is not even that "boned" wide lol, his wideness is all about his muscles, wide back shoulder etc

he is jacked and lowBF

View attachment 271347
in muscles he is just like brett maverick style, who got narrow shoulders but is jacked.

if u're jacked u will not getting lookin wide only if u're ultra narrrow in bones.

say that that chinese motherfucker who is training hard as fuck while u are here coping is doing that cause he was born to do it not due to his environment and shit
He has big cheekbones and Good jaw and chin

he is jacked and lowBF

View attachment 271347

i agree wtih u now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Goggins is high IQ and high Discipline. I tried his and that Ice guy who swims in frozen water’s advice and I felt very good while I did. I think you’ve got to train it over time though, like one of the posts above says.

Damn finally! David Goggins is the ultimate mental max and looksmax guru. His videos are so grounded and based.

he is jacked and lowBF

View attachment 271347

lol
look at his cheebones and chin
jaw
normies leanmaxxed wouldnt have thst