Going clubbing tonight

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So niggers I'm going beach clubbing tonight. There's going to be a huge party with multiple whores from all kinds of places due to tourism going crazy, I'm planning on popping some pills + getting super drunk, and as a 6'4 blue eyed mulatto - self proclaimed Jeremy Meeks cousin, I'm planning on doing what I did last year in the same place like hooking up with some foreigner Asian chick from California. I'm going to keep you updated today with videos of me approaching women in all the place. Give me your suggestions down below on what you want me to do (your favorite pick up line, your favorite method of approaching) and I'll try to apply it.

• Woah
Reactions: Kater Maxxing
no pics wtf

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Approach girls in order of hotness.
Try to bring home every girl you approach.
Try to handle objections.
If you find out it is logistically impossible ask for phone number.
Try to get 10 phone numbers.

Best pick up line is "hey can I meet you real quick"
Its normal, it implies you won't be there long reducing compliance, its direct because you are showing your intentions to meet her.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Tylermax
Approach girls in order of hotness.
Try to bring home every girl you approach.
Try to handle objections.
If you find out it is logistically impossible ask for phone number.
Try to get 10 phone numbers.

Best pick up line is "hey can I meet you real quick"
Its normal, it implies you won't be there long reducing compliance, its direct because you are showing your intentions to meet her.
You sound like a real mastermind. Thanks for the advice Chad. In order of hotness from least to most or vice versa?

• +1
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
Just from my messages I should be giving off major Chad vibes what you want pics for son?
pics from you at the club, like what @vinn98 does

• Love it
Go for hottest girls first before others might take them you shouldn't need to warm up.

• Love it
>asian chick

Cmon man thats tutorial mode

• +1
How do I handle rejection?
View your value as 100/100 validate this by reflecting on cool things you have achieved in life. Know she is likely rejecting the moment and not you. She could be in a bad mood, she could be unwilling to talk to any guys that night etc

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Tylermax