Urgent . What’s going on with my skin?

A

ale_gol

Iron
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
241
Reputation
71
So I dermastamped my face and did heavy sweating like the day after (14th Sept)
And I got little red spots(1st pic) from it didn’t think much of it but they stayed there for like a week
I was idiot and scratched some of them bc they were itchy so some of them turned into like red circle thingy dk how to explain (2nd pic)
Now they look like this (3rd ,4th pic)
wtf is going acc new ones spawn in out of nowhere??? Could this be an infection or something???plz help
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1967.jpeg
    IMG_1967.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1968.jpeg
    IMG_1968.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1966.jpeg
    IMG_1966.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1969.jpeg
    IMG_1969.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 0
So I dermastamped my face and did heavy sweating like the day after (14th Sept)
And I got little red spots(1st pic) from it didn’t think much of it but they stayed there for like a week
I was idiot and scratched some of them bc they were itchy so some of them turned into like red circle thingy dk how to explain (2nd pic)
Now they look like this (3rd ,4th pic)
wtf is going acc new ones spawn in out of nowhere??? Could this be an infection or something???plz help

go to a dermatologist
 
could actually be an infection, go to doctor or derma
 
could actually be an infection, go to doctor or derma
You think this could be caused my minoxidil , since one of the possible sides is dry skin?
 

Similar threads

qlf
Replies
4
Views
29
pakiadam
pakiadam
maneramvr
Replies
3
Views
68
fxresdz
fxresdz
Relivz_.14
Replies
5
Views
68
pakiadam
pakiadam
L
Replies
0
Views
18
lexin
L
lux67
Replies
0
Views
21
lux67
lux67

Users who are viewing this thread

  • nunya
  • ale_gol
  • alejandrolowkmog
  • Dombaa
  • ubimax
  • Stackin
  • Acruxes
Back
Top