To fat-cut
Skinny Fat- maintain or bulk

This is for beginners only
Working out is simple

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Soter, Acion and 12 others
Not pointless not the answer to everything either. Gym results are entirely based on androgen receptors which is genetic. You dont need to even lift weights just push ups or pull ups

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, XtrovertNTnormalfag, mog_or_be_mogged and 6 others
Not pointless not the answer to everything either. Gym results are entirely based on androgen receptors which is genetic. You dont need to even lift weights just push ups or pull ups
Pushups don’t do shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, bloomercel, zharupodrugu and 2 others
If your depressed go to the gym
If your happy go to the gym
If your ugly go to the gym
If your skinny go the gym
If your fat go to the gym

Sick of people saying gym is cope gym is literally everything

For all you lazy people who can’t be fucked going to the gym

Easy routine to follow

Monday-bench
Wednesday-squat
Friday-deadlift

It’s that simple have a protein bar after
This should help the beginners

Too skinny- bulk
To fat-cut

Working out is simple
going to the gym isnt gonna fix everyones ugliness only if theyre ugly because theyre fat, and if theyre still ugly after gymcelling for years theyre still gonna be depressed

What a retard

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, zharupodrugu, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
this guy spelled tiktok as 'ticktock' by the way
explains enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, mog_or_be_mogged, Acion and 3 others
how are you going to remove the fat from your body by bulking?
Didn’t I didn’t really care if u was fat the first year I only reason I did not cut was I wanted height I was 13 when I started

Gym is body destruction not building. Take the goatis pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and ShowerMaxxing
Ur natty gymcelling why waste time... girls only care about leanness are u ever going to get lean and impressive while natty. bluepill spotted
I'm not natty and when I was, I did still build up a solid base that was distinguishable athletic, when before I looked sloopy

I made a difference with only gym and good diet,

Roids help but

Lazy roider < natty perfectionist

low iq take from a low effort individual. Hit the gym.

@moggerrr4321 this is just what I needed. I was coughing up flem and sick for days,

but I think ill hit chest after all.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and moggerrr4321
It's impossible for me to put on muscle without also gaining fat, I'd rather have low body fat so I'm fine not going to the gym

Didn’t I didn’t really care if u was fat the first year I only reason I did not cut was I wanted height I was 13 when I started
Lifting young is retarded, ur GH will go towards muscle growth rather than height growth. Could be cucking yourself out of a few inches in height

Easy routine to follow

Monday-bench
Wednesday-squat
Friday-deadlift

Too skinny- bulk
To fat-cut

Working out is simple

Attachments

• 8e6059a304e74affa9ede804f6505fd0.mov
    714.7 KB
Lifting young is retarded, ur GH will go towards muscle growth rather than height growth. Could be cucking yourself out of a few inches in height
Best thing you can do lifting doesn’t stunt your growth I have gained 4 inches lifting young

I'm not natty and when I was, I did still build up a solid base that was distinguishable athletic, when before I looked sloopy

Roids help but

@moggerrr4321 this is just what I needed. I was coughing up flem and sick for days,

View attachment 3246834
Agree with all except that, study has since proved couch potato roider > consistent clean natty in terms of muscle mass gains

gym is the biggest fucking waste of time. No amount of gymmaxxing will widen your frame, make your face look better, etc. If you have decent features whilst being fat, you can just do basic cardio like swimming, biking, etc and get good results.

"muh muh gym is everything"

meanwhile this gymcel cant even get a text back :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, MrBeastSigma, negativetiltedheart and 1 other person
Agree with all except that, study has since proved couch potato roider > consistent clean natty in terms of muscle mass
True but if they aren't on test long term that fades

Cycles are terrible for looksmaxxing and aging

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
True but if they aren't on test long term that fades

Cycles are terrible for looksmaxxing and aging
Ofc, the tren twins have aged 20yrs in 2yrs after blasting hard

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
gym is the biggest fucking waste of time. No amount of gymmaxxing will widen your frame, make your face look better, etc. If you have decent features whilst being fat, you can just do basic cardio like swimming, biking, etc and get good results.

View attachment 3246859
A nigga with no chance still has no chance after gym, okay?

A nigga with a bit of a chance has a much better one with a solid physique

Don't excuse your laziness. This example doesn't prove anything as there isn't anything that could save that guy to begin with.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
A nigga with no chance still has no chance after gym, okay?

A nigga with a bit of a chance has a much better one with a solid physique

Don't excuse your laziness. This example doesn't prove anything as there isn't anything that could save that guy to begin with.
laziness? laziness for what? gymcels always think not going to the gym is laziness, meanwhile all they do is rot inside the gym and spend the rest of the time prepping for the gym or making food after the gym. Other sports exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Gaygymmaxx

View attachment 3246859
It’s true that being lean is all that matters to foids even if ur legit anorexic “omg he has abs.” Muscles are for male compliments and to avoid male bullying

• +1
laziness? laziness for what? gymcels always think not going to the gym is laziness, meanwhile all they do is rot inside the gym and spend the rest of the time prepping for the gym or making food after the gym. Other sports exist
Rot in the gym... okay

Nigga you used a humpty dumpy train conductor pheno ass nigga to prove your point

Do you have another example? Retarded to pretend a solid base isn't valuable.

• JFL
It’s true that being lean is all that matters to foids even if ur legit anorexic “omg he has abs.” Muscles are for male compliments and to avoid male bullying
exactly, you need a moderate amount of muscle which can easily obtained within a year of working out. After that, if you still go to the gym you are wasting your time

• JFL
Rot in the gym... okay

Nigga you used a humpty dumpy train conductor pheno ass nigga to prove your point

Do you have another example? Retarded to pretend a solid base isn't valuable.
I already said in the original post if you have decent features, losing weight will work. Go on google and find it yourself bhai

Yeh that’s a fair point, loads of guys rot in gyms and have nothing else going for them outside of their physiques. No gf, shitty job, no fancy car/house, no social life just muh gym the most anti social “sport.”

I’d argue ur better off picking up a martial art, you can get lean and build a decent amount of muscle doing just that. You’ll also make good friends and have comps etc, exciting events to look forward too. As a bonus you’ll gain a confidence that you can beat up avg joe. Ofc this has an expense avg martial arts gym here is $40-60, avg gym is $7 - $10 per week

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and looksmaxxing223
exactly, you need a moderate amount of muscle which can easily obtained within a year of working out. After that, if you still go to the gym you are wasting your time
Bro? :lul:

You don't just KEEP THE MUSCLE?

WHAT??

I wouldn't even disagree if you said just maintain and lower intensity

But brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ShowerMaxxing and looksmaxxing223

WHAT??

But brother
I eat like shit now, and i still have 90% of the muscle i had back when i was still gymcelling, if you're losing muscle you are either eating too little which most people don't or eating too much. Eating clean, you can maintain muscle easily, no point in nitpicking bhai

Yeh that’s a fair point, loads of guys rot in gyms and have nothing else going for them outside of their physiques. No gf, shitty job, no fancy car/house, no social life just muh gym the most anti social “sport.”
i cant even consider gymcelling a sport, it's literally the most unimpressive sport there is biologically. "oh bro look at how much weight i can lift", meanwhile the gymcel gets beaten up by a 5'7 120lbs guy because of how stiff and blocky his movements are. You are literally cucking yourself off of movements if you gymcel, if a gymcel gets in a fight, he's going to lose and no amount of weight is gonna save him. Speed and accuracy is far more important than power, which you can't even use if you are in a fight :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Easy routine to follow

Monday-bench
Wednesday-squat
Friday-deadlift

Too skinny- bulk
To fat-cut

Working out is simple
Jfl if you want to look like those manlet mutant twins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ShowerMaxxing and looksmaxxing223

Roids help but

View attachment 3246834

It's impossible for me to put on muscle without also gaining fat, I'd rather have low body fat so I'm fine not going to the gym
This is only for people
Jfl if you want to look like those manlet mutant twins
trentwins Can bench your bloodline

• JFL

WHAT??

But brother
Ye ur right it atrophies if you don’t use it in daily life. Having said that once you build a physique it’s not hard to maintain, MPMD claims he only gyms for 30mins like twice a week and keeps it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and looksmaxxing223
This is one of the most retarded things i have ever read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggerrr4321 and looksmaxxing223
Ye ur right it atrophies if you don’t use it in daily life. Having said that once you build a physique it’s not hard to maintain, MPMD claims he only gyms for 30mins like twice a week and keeps it
He's on T tho, probably only like 250 if I were to guess as he's health centric asf

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and looksmaxxing223
thats why i didnt bother arguing with him, doing the most simple and easy daily tasks allow you to keep muscle.

thats why i didnt bother arguing with him, doing the most simple and easy daily tasks allow you to keep muscle
you didnt mention that until sombody more intellegent brough it up, peon.
I eat like shit now, and i still have 90% of the muscle i had back when i was still gymcelling, if you're losing muscle you are either eating too little which most people don't or eating too much. Eating clean, you can maintain muscle easily, no point in nitpicking bhai
What you did is talk about how you eat like shit and don't hit rhe gym

And also claimed to not be lazy 10 minutes ago. You don't go gym, didn't mention taking means to maintain muscle

And don't even eat right

What do you do here?

• JFL
This is one of the most retarded things i have ever read
The roles of growth hormone include influencing our height, and helping build our bones and muscles. Having said that wouldn’t that divert growth hormone to muscles rather than bones ?

• +1
you didnt mention that until sombody more intellegent brough it up, peon.

What you did is talk about how you eat like shit and don't hit rhe gym

And also claimed to not be lazy 10 minutes ago. You don't go gym, didn't mention taking means to maintain muscle

And don't even eat right

What do you do here?
i didnt mention the first thing because its so water, that i thought it didnt need to be mentioned. Yes i eat like shit but i also eat clean sometimes which is balanced, and i do swimming which is a true sport unlike gymcelling.

The roles of growth hormone include influencing our height, and helping build our bones and muscles. Having said that wouldn’t that divert growth hormone to muscles rather than bones ?
No, your body is not a plant, if you are going to grow taller, you are going to grow taller no matter what. Having muscles doesn't affect it