Going on a diet 2-3 month diet as a 14 year old?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
2-3 months won't fuck me up right?
Some details.
Puberty started at 11.
I don't look like an adult at all.
6 feet tall.
Growing pubic hair on inside of thigh.

I plan on leaning down to 12% then maintaining and hitting the gym to build muscle.

I'm skinny fat as fuck right now. My body looks skinny but it's really 16-20% bodyfat. Mean while my face is bloated and killing my looks.

There isn't a day where I don't think about how that fat on my face is fucking my looks up.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
Are you overweight? I would eat as much food as you can if you’re still in puberty tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 3020 and 4 others
Build muscle.
It's active tissue which means it'll burn calories while you're standing still.
By exercising with more muscle on your frame it'll be easier to not under-eat and lose fat

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, turkproducer, bladeeout and 2 others
Are you overweight? I would eat as much food as you can if you’re still in puberty tbh
Skinny fat 16-20% bodyfat. I physically and mentally can't bulk until I get that fat off. It's either I lose it or stay a bloated skinny fat fuck

Skinny fat 16-20% bodyfat. I physically and mentally can't bulk until I get that fat off. It's either I lose it or stay a bloated skinny fat fuck
NEVER bulk.
It's not worth it at all

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bladeeout, audreyen and 1 other person
NEVER bulk.
It's not worth it at all
By bulk I meant like 200-300 calorie surplus. not fat assery.

my plan was to cut for 2-3 months, maintain, and start hitting the gym hard on maintenance

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and MansNotHot
What’s your diet and lifestyle like?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
What’s your diet and lifestyle like?
I binge and purge when it comes to exercising (not food). I do calisthenics super hard for a week. Then the next week not do anything.

I eat a lot of junk food and shit after I eat my main maeal which is usually rice and some meat like beef, chicken, or fish

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Make sure you get adequate magnesium, zinc, vit d3+k2, vit e for healthy hormones, supplement if you have to. Drink coffee, 2-6 cups a day if you can tolerate it, make sure you drink it with carbs tho like with your breakfast or else you’ll get a huge cortisol response. Go outside and get sunlight as much as you can, don’t rot inside all day. Wear sunscreen on your face tho.
Eat lots of fruits like oranges, apples, pineapple, mango. Eat a Carrot a day. Spinach, kale is good. And try not to stress too much, see what happens. You can always start cutting at 16+ once you’ve finished puberty

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and PYT
Do this instead.

"But I need to sit down in school"
Sure, sit when you need to, but be as active as you can on your spare time.

• +1
Do this instead.

but its all calories in and out bro

but its all calories in and out bro
As he sais "Do nothing, eat nothing and waste away to nothing"
You can ldar when you're old and it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, audreyen and PYT
Do this instead.

Manlet rage is real

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
As he sais "Do nothing, eat nothing and waste away to nothing"
You can ldar when you're old and it's over for you.
i guess

Not worth it, just eat like a madman and play sports often

Being lean at 14 is pointless anyway cause you're most likely still gonna look bloated

Also jfl at 14 year olds on this forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lars, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Not worth it, just eat like a madman and play sports often

Being lean at 14 is pointless anyway cause you're most likely still gonna look bloated

Also jfl at 14 year olds on this forum
been lurking here since 12 when the site was made.

my friend got
Screenshot 20200921 202417 Instagram
this body and he's only 2 months my senior. his face is lean as fuck too.

I can't cope having a bloated fat fuck face when I have so much potential and being in my prime too until I'm 18

• JFL
Reactions: Polka
Do the volume eating thing, eat as less calories you can while getting most nutrition possible

• Woah
are u in school or are u doing online?

• +1
Blackpilled 12YO :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Do the volume eating thing, eat as less calories you can while getting most nutrition possible
Im doing something similar but i can't even cook

Btw have you tried rings?

• +1
No caloric deficit while young. Don't overeat of course. Eat clean

Sleep and exercise, and your skinnyfat may go away. Don't stunt your growth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stay coping, audreyen and PYT
No caloric deficit while young. Don't overeat of course. Eat clean

Sleep and exercise, and your skinnyfat may go away. Don't stunt your growth
Bro I can't stay skinny fat for 4 more years with all these hot girls and shit. I will literally fucking off myself.

I'm gonna diet anyways tbh cause I can't stay the same

@PYT u should cut brother ur potential of stunting 1/4 of an inch is far better scenario than stunting your mental development with girls because of ur bloated face

• Love it
@PYT u should cut brother ur potential of stunting 1/4 of an inch is far better scenario than stunting your mental development with girls because of ur bloated face
like i said bruh. If I don't do it now this shit will haunt me knowing I could be looking so much better. and actually start improving my body.

If I don't cut now my body and face will stay the same. I will get fucking depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Cope do not go on lean diet you will stunt your growth, workout hard and eat like a horse

• +1
Cope do not go on lean diet you will stunt your growth, workout hard and eat like a horse
am skinny fat with bloated ass face. will look 10x more shit and will need to cut anyways

Don't. You'll just stunt your growth. You should be at about 20% bf now to optimize growth, and lift some iron.

• Woah
Don't. You'll just stunt your growth. You should be at about 20% bf now to optimize growth, and lift some iron.
20%??? That's fat as fuck son

20%??? That's fat as fuck son
No it's not. 20% is where your abs are like only slightly visible, but you don't look fat. You should gymcel now, I wish I had begun gymceling earlier too, being skinny af is a failo. There's no way you'll look good as a 12% bf twink, as you probably have 0 muscularity as 14 year old.

just be bloated and unattractive to jb's to grow 1/8 of an inch more theory

• +1
just be bloated and unattractive to jb's to grow 1/8 of an inch more theory
Dude, I was like underweight until 16 when I started lifting and thus bulking up, and it was no good. I got WAY more attention after my muscles started growing. People here have no idea about bodyfat percentages. 12% is LEAN AS SHIT, and won't look good on 14 year old with no muscularity. 20% is the bodyfat of a normie.
Stark

• +1
Try eating a lot more protein.

TDEEcalculator.net

Dude, I was like underweight until 16 when I started lifting and thus bulking up, and it was no good. I got WAY more attention after my muscles started growing. People here have no idea about bodyfat percentages. 12% is LEAN AS SHIT, and won't look good on 14 year old with no muscularity. 20% is the bodyfat of a normie.
View attachment 689201
my plan was to lean down and bulk/maintain and lift after. so i keep my bodyfat and gain muscle

am skinny fat with bloated ass face. will look 10x more shit and will need to cut anyways
Working out with a nutrient dense high protein diet will help you lose fat and build muscle
Worst thing you can do is go on an extreme cut

• Love it
Working out with a nutrient dense high protein diet will help you lose fat and build muscle
Worst thing you can do is go on an extreme cut

imma start eating hella protein when I'm done cutting and go to the gym.