Going on a diet 2-3 month diet as a 14 year old?

that sound hood. or do you implore i bulk up at my current bodyfat
Nah, your current bf is probably good. Being fat is bad too.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
imma start eating hella protein when I'm done cutting and go to the gym.
You can get protein in build muscle and lose weight at the same time through clean protein sources like chicken and fish
Nutrient and protein intake do not make you fat they actually speed up metabolism with training involved
Cut out the garbage food and eat more leafy greens chicken fish

• Love it
just inhale soy

• JFL
You can get protein in build muscle and lose weight at the same time through clean protein sources like chicken and fish
Nutrient and protein intake do not make you fat they actually speed up metabolism with training involved
Cut out the garbage food and eat more leafy greens chicken fish
Bet I'm cutting junk food out. Only rice, chicken, and fish for me, some steak too if its alright

Bet I'm cutting junk food out. Only rice, chicken, and fish for me, some steak too if its alright
Steak is good just cost alot. Get in kale spinach and broccoli, and try not to eat carbs late at night before bed its not good for T levels

• Love it
Steak is good just cost alot. Get in kale spinach and broccoli, and try not to eat carbs late at night before bed its not good for T levels
how many hours before bed. 2-4 ?

how many hours before bed. 2-4 ?
Ya 2-4 should be good, Its a good idea to stop eating 1-3 hours before bed and to be in deep sleep by 12 midnight thats when growth hormone spikes

Also getting up early will increase your metabolism so youll burn fat easier

• Love it
Ya 2-4 should be good, Its a good idea to stop eating 1-3 hours before bed and to be in deep sleep by 12 midnight thats when growth hormone spikes

Also getting up early will increase your metabolism so youll burn fat easier
If that's the case Imma stop sleeping past 12 am and be awake by 8 am.
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Nigga just do every sport possible and lift weights after practice and eat like a horse

You'll fuck your hormones up dieting hard

• +1
Nigga just do every sport possible and lift weights after practice and eat like a horse

You'll fuck your hormones up dieting hard
im doing it anyways bro. and who says im dieting hard. im not water fasting like a dummy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
>14 year old
bruh

• +1
The only legit diet for puberty is a fatmaxxing one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and PYT
The only legit diet for puberty is a fatmaxxing one
optimal growth for optimal subhumanity. if i do that I'm gonna come out puberty a abused dog

optimal growth for optimal subhumanity. if i do that I'm gonna come out puberty a abused dog
You'll reap the rewards later on

• So Sad
No caloric deficit while young. Don't overeat of course. Eat clean

Sleep and exercise, and your skinnyfat may go away. Don't stunt your growth
Tbh. don't overeat but "skinnyfat" is fixed by eating normally while working out.

if you got hair on the inside of your thighs, it’s a sign of tanner 4/5 no?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Just lol at eating at a caloric deficit while still in puberty, it will stunt your growth like nothing else.

Just lol at eating at a caloric deficit while still in puberty, it will stunt your growth like nothing else.
it’s not that severe at all unless you’re below like 1500 calories a day

• +1
Bump nigga cut that shit out. Who cares if you don’t grow for 2 months the difference is marginal. I’m doing 1200 calories rn and 3 days water fasting cutting my weight as soon as I can before starting to lean bulk and eat a shit of of healthy stuff. Get these jbs son It’s now Roth it being 18 and having missed out on all the fun But being 6’1.5 instead of 6’1.

• Love it
Bump nigga cut that shit out. Who cares if you don’t grow for 2 months the difference is marginal. I’m doing 1200 calories rn and 3 days water fasting cutting my weight as soon as I can before starting to lean bulk and eat a shit of of healthy stuff. Get these jbs son It’s now Roth it being 18 and having missed out on all the fun But being 6’1.5 instead of 6’1.
any inch to height is worth keeping but indeed. Bout to be 3 weeks dieting, I've had a shit load of fluctuations and shit so I'm cutting out all the junk food until I'm done cause I don't want to diet for more than two months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892