going on reddit meet ups and youtuber fans meet up helped me open up socially as a 19 yr old drop out

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
just pretend you are old some user of these reddit subs,based on cities etc,or some youtuber to fit in
i visited this reddit meet up based on my city
,we go out and eat at mcdonalds ,talk about your city,where you live etc,and fake a college name and course,ur grades in high school to fit in with normies,you are not gonna see them after this anyway
just hang out with them,most of them come alone
there were like 30 plus people,around 13/14 girls rest guys,most under 18 to 21 range(under 18s are not allowed)

i also been in some youtuber meetups as well,they are mostly fanboys tho
helpful for someone like me with no social life,cuz atleast you get to talk to them,you have similiar interest

most reddit meetups are cringe incelcons tho,you gotta find the best ones

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, aBetterMii, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
I just searched up the meetup for my city and it was 3 incel asian guys and people were clowning on them (the city is like 80% white)..

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Moggie and 1 other person
I just searched up the meetup for my city and it was 3 incel asian guys and people were clowning on them (the city is like 80% white)..
brutal,
rather keep rotting in basement

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
if you arent Bogan maxxing in Christchurch are you even trying?

• +1
in India?

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
pakistan,eastern pakistan,lahore(punjab)
seems like a good idea though

just from what I've seen reddit meet ups are only guys and all of them ltn and truecels

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Vain786 and justinzayn
seems like a good idea though

just from what I've seen reddit meet ups are only guys and all of them ltn and truecels
most are incelcons,sausage fest
the one that i joined is famous for girls,but still 60% guys showed up lmao

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
if you arent Bogan maxxing in Christchurch are you even trying?
if anything i would have to thugmaxx and I can't due to social retardation and a weak skull

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and Moggie
Average reddit meetup, filled with subhumans jfl

Attachments

• e06.jpg
    e06.jpg
    784.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa, GetShrekt and 4 others
if anything i would have to thugmaxx and I can't due to social retardation and a weak skull
heaps of bogans are lanklet nerdics, just get an ancient commodore, sunnies and dc shoes

• +1

this is the one from delhi india 2019,not just males but also old

the one that i joined in pak,is popular amongg girls,but still many guys showed up,like 45 to 50% girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Moggie
heaps of bogans are lanklet nerdics, just get an ancient commodore, sunnies and dc shoes
i dont think maoris are bogan and i went to a school with sheltered whites. I could never act like them though I want to shoot myself when i watch videos of the guys screaming into the mic and stuff very annoying

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie

this is the one from delhi india 2019

the one that i joined in pak,is popular amongg girls,but still many guys showed up

lol only one woman there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and justinzayn
i dont think maoris are bogan and i went to a school with sheltered whites. I could never act like them though I want to shoot myself when i watch videos of the guys screaming into the mic and stuff very annoying
your Maori?

• +1
your Maori?
yeah but im 60% euro, you need about 80% to look mixed or pass. I'm at the cross road where your phenotype is hard to identify and will often get mistaken as asian. I look ethnic/am though it's either maori or asian people say

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Moggie

the one that i joined in pak,is popular amongg girls,but still many guys showed up,like 45 to 50% girls

Look like nerdy normies not too bad tbh. Very short but I guess that's just India

• +1
yeah but im 60% euro, you need about 80% to look mixed or pass. I'm at the cross road where your phenotype is hard to identify and will often get mistaken as asian
I see, so like Benji Marshall then?

• +1
  • So Sad
@Optomisticel

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and justinzayn
Nope he mogs me to the grave, just 3psl ugly weird pheno with light skin
the thing with Maori men though is they actually do quite well with white women they are kinda like Latinos really where they punch above their weight all things considered, status and education is very important for this though its like the 'high class' urban Maori rather than ones in Gisborne or Northland.

• +1
the thing with Maori men though is they actually do quite well with white women they are kinda like Latinos really where they punch above their weight all things considered, status and education is very important for this though its like the 'high class' urban Maori rather than ones in Gisborne or Northland.
I think it's mainly robust skull, thugmaxxing, and maybe a little to do with low inhib which can give higher access to social circles and therefore chances to find someone. Also because the country is so saturated with europeans there will still be some in poor enviroments where you will also find maoris and the girls will be more promiscuous. But yeah I have none of the traits maoris have to slay

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Moggie
3 provlems

I’m non NT

I’m non NT

I’m non NT

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I think it's mainly robust skull, thugmaxxing, and maybe a little to do with low inhib which can give higher access to social circles and therefore chances to find someone. Also because the country is so saturated with europeans there will still be some in poor enviroments where you will also find maoris and the girls will be more promiscuous. But yeah I have none of the traits maoris have to slay
this is old data but I think it will still hold true today

Ethnic intermarriage nz
Ethnic intermarriage nz 2

I feel for you bro you are probs the only Maori guy here :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • So Sad
The dog is thinking "Why the vet keeps telling me I'm overweight, yet the human doctors are telling these subhumans they are fine?"

• JFL
Reactions: apemaxxed
They're one of the most NT races and amongst them im not only the single one to make here, but also one of the least NT users! I've seen maybe 3 polynesians total here tho
I think it is the immigrant mindset of being more nerdy if you are on the outskirts that some polynesians have that Maori do not tend to have polynesians are either really low or high inhib.

• +1
Did you ever listen to the Copeland Youtube channel? he says that white women in Auckland are hopeless because all they want is Maori. But then I spoke to a Maori in Auckland who said that was the biggest cope he had ever heard.

• +1
Did you ever listen to the Copeland Youtube channel? he says that white women in Auckland are hopeless because all they want is Maori. But then I spoke to a Maori in Auckland who said that was the biggest cope he had ever heard.
No I havent, I mean Maori are not that large a demographic really all things considered and it goes both ways. Half of Maori but down at least a second ethnicity on the census, legit 70% of Maori under 10 have at least one other ethnicity listed on the census, I mean viturally all of that will be NZ Euro. Yeah it sounds like cope.

• +1
Did you heighmog everyone

• +1

Seems like half are deformed.

• +1
3 provlems

I’m non NT

I’m non NT

I’m non NT
Why do you try to fish for compliments like this? You know you are one of the most NT users on the site.

You would actually be a very likeable user if it were not for your constant bragging.

Why do you try to fish for compliments like this? You know you are one of the most NT users on the site.

You would actually be a very likeable user if it were not for your constant bragging.
I’m literally non NT though