going out with girls was one hell of an experience to me

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i had to force myself soooo fucking much to go on those cringe dates trying to not sound like the shut in schizo that i am (and failing, but it doesn't matter, whores only care about looks)
sex is good but it doesn't offset the fact that going to the dates and actually interacting with females is so fucking stressful to me. overall the average day rotting in my room mogs.
ideal foid to me has to be completely brain dead. no talking, only to say useful stuff. only making noises and moves and dancing, that's the only girl i would accept into my house.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and cvzvvc
fucking chadpreet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Just find a girl to ltr, to cook, clean for u. To give u sex whenever u want. That’s all u need

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, cvzvvc and the BULL
Just find a girl to ltr, to cook, clean for u. To give u sex whenever u want. That’s all u need
but european girls want to be powerful and indipendent nowadays

"Just buy a winning ticket for the $50 million jackpot, bro!"

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj, the BULL and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Worked for me bro, nordic too
i don't have enough money to provide for both a good lifestyle tbh. maybe i should look on the opposite side of the spectrum and be the one that cooks and cleans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Inb4 she’s cheating with some ugly dude bcz she’s a tinder Thot
We spend 24/7 together…She doesn’t even speak to any man, she literally gave me her phone passcode, netflix passcode, everything passcode. I have copy of keys to her house too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7580 and the BULL
i don't have enough money to provide for both a good lifestyle tbh. maybe i should look on the opposite side of the spectrum and be the one that cooks and cleans
If u enjoy it then sure, find a rich gf and ur sorted

• +1
Reactions: the BULL