Going to a house party

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
And there’s a girl going who told me she wants to fuck me then I didn’t reply.

On second thought sounds good to me, and she probably saw it as a high status move.

All good to go, I just have to act as though I’m not a high functioning autistic... fucking hard.

Also, I had to rush so I couldn’t shave my pubes. Currently rocking a 4 month Afro down there. Let’s hope she forgot too so we’re even.

Wish me luck

Forgot to mention, need a shit and couldn’t go either. This is gonna be a great night

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Autist, Deleted member 281 and 6 others
Good luck, just don’t fuck it up

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
YouTube statusmaxxing worked well for you, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and mojopin
Maybe keep the afro if she's used to bbc

• +1
Hey bro good luck you're gonna kill it! Update me in the morning boyo (that is after she's left ur bed yet ?)

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and mojopin
If you fuck up, go home, lie down, and go to sleep with teary eyes and the thought of not being good enough

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 611
Good luck man, you’ll be fine.

• +1
Hey bro good luck you're gonna kill it! Update me in the morning boyo (that is after she's left ur bed yet ?)
About that. I went there with a two litre bottle of Bacardi. Left and right people kept challenging me to shots and I was the fucking king. Everyone was like « who’s this supreme slightly gymcelled cunt just taking shot after shot? ». Everyone joined in, even my friends mum. In the heat of the night I forgot all about the main objective and 13 or so shots later was being sick outside. Thank fuck I don’t feel hungover at least. But still mission failed
Maybe keep the afro if she's used to bbc
Only thing is it makes my slightly above average chub look slightly below average :feelsbadman:

About that. I went there with a two litre bottle of Bacardi. Left and right people kept challenging me to shots and I was the fucking king. Everyone was like « who’s this supreme slightly gymcelled cunt just taking shot after shot? ». Everyone joined in, even my friends mum. In the heat of the night I forgot all about the main objective and 13 or so shots later was being sick outside. Thank fuck I don’t feel hungover at least. But still mission failed

Only thing is it makes my slightly above average chub look slightly below average :feelsbadman:
Mission failed, we'll get em next time. I always drink more than i should at games too. But i mean couldnt you slide into her dms and ask if shes up for it?

• +1
He has YT channel?
Yeah mate it’s just called looksmax. Similar shit to what’s on here but I try to make it entertaining nonetheless even if it’s a bit cringe
Mission failed, we'll get em next time. I always drink more than i should at games too. But i mean couldnt you slide into her dms and ask if shes up for it?
We’ll see. She said she misses me and I just blanked her and went into the middle of the party where the shots were to take back control and do more shots. Honestly took this drinking shit too far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Good luck bro! Let us know how it went!

• +1
Don’t to be too stressed on shaving down there. Older u get less u care. Nowadays I just give em the big hairy bush.

• +1
Your vids are very good (y)
Cheers bro. Hopefully I can continue to improve and people don’t destroy me once I reveal my face as this will make videos way easier to produce

Well at least you had fun bro that's what matters. There will be more opportunities

• +1
Well at least you had fun bro that's what matters. There will be more opportunities
Another thing I realised is that it was the first time seeing everyone since quitting school and they all respected that I’m working now. The girls especially said they thought it was brave and showed I had some real dedication in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Nibba
Another thing I realised is that it was the first time seeing everyone since quitting school and they all respected that I’m working now. The girls especially said they thought it was brave and showed I had some real dedication in life.
Yeah congrats bro. Hope you continue to get more opportunities to dick around with your peers. If not the club scene can always work for u

• +1
gay scene :feelshmm:
220px-The_Ballad_of_Gay_Tony_cover.jpg
:feelshmm:

• +1