Going to College is Low T

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
college not finna do shit for u. imagine paying money to have overpaid boomer professors tell you what you need to learn to make money. u just not a hustler and can't carve ur own path. u need someone else to do it for you and create a schedule for u like a lil bitch. none of my homies went to college and we all eating good.

yall be saying ur high T and all this dark triad shit then u walk into class on time and quietly sit behind a desk and be a servant to ur professor. also coughing up hella bands bruh. 100k for college is a whole foreign car and u give that shit to some corny ass teachers bruh. shit sad fr.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ineffable, sly shinkai and 18 others
free college for me to write blackpill essays in balkans:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ineffable, Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, smvmaxxertilllate, ShowerMaxxing and 20 others
free college for me to write blackpill essays in balkans:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
nice bro, just waste ur time in college and dont make any money for 4 years learning stupid shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18694, Ineffable and 5 others
Lying that you make money . on lookmax is more low t

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, ShowerMaxxing, Hipcel and 9 others
nice bro, just waste ur time in college and dont make any money for 4 years learning stupid shit.
yeah why do you think im going to college dipshit, cause i wanna socialize and not give a shit while Germany sends me money and i work on side just to LDAR and have fun idiot

also i hate crafts since i suck at them and get yelled on by taller men for doing a poor job cause im non NT

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15164 and Gurthee_Dong
Lying that you make money . on lookmax is more low t
"lying". ppl always tryna put me on they same type time then their heart drops to their nuts when i show them proof. cant believe that anyone out there isnt rotting all day so they be projecting that shit on everyone else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and galego123
"lying". ppl always tryna put me on they same type time then their heart drops to their nuts when i show them proof. cant believe that anyone out there isnt rotting all day so they be projecting that shit on everyone else.

Thats not really proof go in to the care and have it written looksoverall and people will belive you

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
5b656d9091d3a53824dbd9559dd3dc00.jpg

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, galego123, BoneDensity and 1 other person
stupid normies just follow the guide like little chimpanzees just to feel good about themselves and their shitty status while real ones try to make it independent with no teachers no preachers no bs

i will shock eveyone when i will become a national mma champion making a lot of money from fighting and teaching kids how to fight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 8608 and subhuman incel
exactly, everyone probably thought he was a crackhead nobody in hs and then he became a millionaire at 18.
stupid normies just follow the guide like little chimpanzees just to feel good about themselves and their shitty status while real ones try to make it independent with no teachers no preachers no bs

i will shock eveyone when i will become a national mma champion making a lot of money from fighting and teaching kids how to fight
yep, just tell normies to spend $100k on college and make barely enough money to survive in the city where all the jobs they learned to do are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 13332 and subhuman incel
just steal some businessman crypto-wallet on the street and pay surgeries with that

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and ALP
Zoomerstein

• JFL
Reactions: Ineffable, Tenshi, Moggie and 5 others
Stop being a wigger :sick::sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Rt-Rust1
larps.me

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Rt-Rust1 and LooksOrDeath
College is free in my country and i already spent 13 years in that fucking system 4-6 years isn't that much.

I will become a psychologist and make money while sitting on my ass.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Rt-Rust1 and Danish_Retard
I’ve seen a lot of people living sad life’s after going to college the people who find success in that are probably chads or normies

The more you post the more I am convinced you are unsuccessful and poor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kingcel32 and LooksOrDeath
In America you could just become a welder, a truck driver, electrician, mechanic or A/C repair guy with no school. Make good bank. Drive a lifted truck with big wheels. Have slores slobbing on your dong

Tfw financialaidcel so it's paid off for free AND I don't have to go to school cause of Online classes til I get my STEM degree. :feelshah:

The more you post the more I am convinced you are unsuccessful and poor
sure brah. tell that to my bank account. ur the one thinking ur smart when u dumb asl. Dunning kruger headass.

sure brah. tell that to my bank account. ur the one thinking ur smart when u dumb asl. Dunning kruger headass.
why don't you prove your wealth by sending another pic of a car that is totally yours? lmfao you are the forum joke at this point :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hipcel, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
why don't you prove your wealth by sending another pic of a car that is totally yours? lmfao you are the forum joke at this point :ROFLMAO:
believe what u want. ur so smart listening to ur bumass professors while im counting racks.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
believe what u want. ur so smart listening to ur bumass professors while im counting racks.
keep pretending to be nt

meanwhile you irl whenever someone socially interacts with you: :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and LooksOrDeath
keep pretending to be nt

meanwhile you irl whenever someone socially interacts with you: :feelswah:
sure bruh. keep thinking that. actin as if i give a fuck what ur corny ass believes. im still making bread regardless

sure bruh. keep thinking that. actin as if i give a fuck what ur corny ass believes. im still making bread regardless
you care or you wouldn't keep replying to me instantly lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
College was boring af. I'm glad im done with school period.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 7725
Chad goes to college only to fuck beckys and femcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, ShowerMaxxing, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
College is when beckys and femcels get railed by chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
College was boring af. I'm glad im done with school period.
same, having to deal with all the normies competing with one another and shit for a small certificate with my name on jfl, work is much better especially with the reward you get for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 15164
thank fuck im never working in my life. living in mummy's basement till i die or kill myself from chronic nerve pain. fuck it all tbh. no improvement or college degree for my face and non-nt. i would do anything to be nt and 5/10 ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
thank fuck im never working in my life. living in mummy's basement till i die or kill myself from chronic nerve pain. fuck it all tbh. no improvement or college degree for my face and non-nt. i would do anything to be nt and 5/10 ffs
What kind of chronic nerve pain do you have? You can heal it with prayer and medication.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and incel194012940
What kind of chronic nerve pain do you have? You can heal it with prayer and medication.
Ulnar nerve is fucked from 2.5 years of compression. Constant prickling and tingling, burning etc, the doctor's all say there is nothing that can be done.

What you study
I was jus doing generals at first Then I thought I'd do something like pre-law. So sophomore year I took upper div. Philosophy classes and environmental shit and economics and math shit. I switched to liberal arts my Jr. Year and majored in Sociology. Then I just dropped out Senior year. I applied to a different school like 2 years later? And tried to do Information Technology where I was doing good at first but I just got worn out by shit so I nearly dropped
that as well. But I'm tinkering with that currently.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

Last edited:
college not finna do shit for u. imagine paying money to have overpaid boomer professors tell you what you need to learn to make money. u just not a hustler and can't carve ur own path. u need someone else to do it for you and create a schedule for u like a lil bitch. none of my homies went to college and we all eating good.

yall be saying ur high T and all this dark triad shit then u walk into class on time and quietly sit behind a desk and be a servant to ur professor. also coughing up hella bands bruh. 100k for college is a whole foreign car and u give that shit to some corny ass teachers bruh. shit sad fr.
This is pure niggerpost 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Ulnar nerve is fucked from 2.5 years of compression. Constant prickling and tingling, burning etc, the doctor's all say there is nothing that can be done.
Have you tried neuropathic medicine and prayer?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Your brain is low T.

• Ugh..
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Me in Europe : wasting goverments money For meme subjects and cheap caffeteria lunch:ogre: