Going to college was the worst decision of my life

VohnnyBoy

VohnnyBoy

Taleteller from Yugoslav mental wards
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Posts
7,772
Reputation
14,335
As of now, I could’ve been working as a toilet cleaner in Germany for four years straight, stacking €30k annually instead of wasting my youth chasing a degree, only to have my job taken by AI
Would’ve been hardmaxxed by now
 
As of now, I could’ve been working as a toilet cleaner in Germany for four years straight, stacking €30k annually instead of wasting my youth chasing a degree, only to have my job taken by AI
Would’ve been hardmaxxed by now
What are u studying
 
As of now, I could’ve been working as a toilet cleaner in Germany for four years straight, stacking €30k annually instead of wasting my youth chasing a degree, only to have my job taken by AI
Would’ve been hardmaxxed by now
what a pity u shouldve known that college is a scam
 
As of now, I could’ve been working as a toilet cleaner in Germany for four years straight, stacking €30k annually instead of wasting my youth chasing a degree, only to have my job taken by AI
Would’ve been hardmaxxed by now
brootal
 

Similar threads

jaymxes
Replies
1
Views
21
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
HelpMeAscend💔
Replies
0
Views
28
HelpMeAscend💔
HelpMeAscend💔
notrq
Replies
2
Views
47
Matt Fat
M
Napoleon1800
Replies
92
Views
446
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top