Going to get this mini fridge for my next hgh cycle and so I can store other things

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Gaia262, joeveniro and 5 others
I didn't refrigerate my hgh last time so I'm going to be more serious this time and refrigerate it and do a pretty high dose as well
can you store hgh in a room temperature? or should you use fridge like with peptides

can you store hgh in a room temperature? or should you use fridge like with peptides
You should refrigerate. It can be stored up to 60 days in room temp without being reconstituted

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Good job bro

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Also good for storing piss bottles when LDARmaxxing

Or at least that's I hear :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
SmartSelect 20200830 165321 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Baldingman1998 and SoyGune
Update 20 boxes of hgh ordered and refrigerator too also the refrigerator barely uses any power, so nobody in my house is going to notice it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, SoyGune and W0KESTMOTHF
Addiction.

• JFL
Update 20 boxes of hgh ordered and refrigerator too also the refrigerator barely uses any power, so nobody in my house is going to notice it
I can't store it in a fridge because of parents rn , but would it work if when i open the BAC water i would have to use it within 28 days of opening, this way i wont need fridge right? also you ordered your hgh from that same source again ?

I can't store it in a fridge because of parents rn , but would it work if when i open the BAC water i would have to use it within 28 days of opening, this way i wont need fridge right? also you ordered your hgh from that same source again ?
No I used a new source. The BAC water isn't the issue, it's the HGH going bad. The HGH goes bad within 60 days of not being refrigerated.

• +1
No I used a new source.
why did you use a new source bro? and if you dont mind can you pm me it?
The BAC water isn't the issue, it's the HGH going bad. The HGH goes bad within 60 days of not being refrigerated.
looks like i will need a mini fridge then
@xefo69 take a look at this, your hgh may go bad if you dont refrigerate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

Yes, also a mini-fridge is very inexpensive to run and nobody in the house will notice unless they find it.

• +1
@nelson forget abt what these shitty doctors and that guinea pig jaw hacks nibba say abt ur inventions brah

doctors said ciggarettes are good for u and now look?

they hate competition they hate change and they hate young blood like you @retard and the other facepullermaxxers even i myself am one of them but my mandible is too recessed so i need bimax + genio but still - the facepuller will change orthodontics etc forever and they will lose business

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and joeveniro
I need to get one of these as well for my room oath

• +1
Yes, also a mini-fridge is very inexpensive to run and nobody in the house will notice unless they find it.
Even if the HGH is a powder you need a mini fridge?

• +1

Appreciate the heads up man just got into my fridge, would have been out for about 40 days though. Wonder if it’s degraded

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and W0KESTMOTHF
Alsoooo, can you PM your new HGH source pls bro

• +1
Appreciate the heads up man just got into my fridge, would have been out for about 40 days though. Wonder if it’s degraded
how will you hide it so your parents wont see your stuff bro?

• +1
how will you hide it so your parents wont see your stuff bro?
i used to have a mini fridge that my parents took for extra fridge space, went down stairs and demanded for the mini fridge back after seeing this thread and now its in my room xD

• +1
i used to have a mini fridge that my parents took for extra fridge space, went down stairs and demanded for the mini fridge back after seeing this thread and now its in my room xD
Will you still megadose vitamin k2 from Alibaba?

• +1
damn, this is for bonemaxxing right? how do you dose? just consume it in water or?
ill prob cop some gelatin capsules

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and karbo
ill prob cop some gelatin capsules
i dont think i'll be ordering this, i read some studies and apart from a few health improvements k2 mk4 does not do shit. even in the experiment where it was 0.5mg daily dose vs 45mg daily dose the results were non-existent

also found this comment

• +1
i dont think i'll be ordering this, i read some studies and apart from a few health improvements k2 mk4 does not do shit. even in the experiment where it was 0.5mg daily dose vs 45mg daily dose the results were non-existent

also found this comment
View attachment 676144
would have wanted to see this yesterday jfl

@Dyorotic2 said he got great results tho from 100mg/day

would have wanted to see this yesterday jfl

@Dyorotic2 said he got great results tho from 100mg/day
link me his comment tbh im curious
imo if results are not noticeable = cope

• +1