Going to Taban. What do I need. *PICS*

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Aight y'all read the title.

This is my side profile. I don't think I need anything tbh im 210 lb right now and will get down 155 this summer. My jaw and cheekbones are somewhat ok cause of genetics i guess, never really mewed growing up.

Anyways

Im going to LA this summer and have extra cash. What should I get to improve my eye area. This is what I have rn:

(Actually chill I know you niggas gone flame)

And this is what I want:

I don't know what to even ask for. So help would be appreciated.

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, bugeye, Deleted member 11748 and 4 others
Good potential with your eyebrows and PFL. Just get UEE fillers and undereye fillers/infraorbital rim implant.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Good potential with your eyebrows and PFL. Just get UEE fillers and undereye fillers/infraorbital rim implant.
Thanks for the genuine response. I was thinking of getting canthoplasty or something. The eye area is my biggest falio im trying to fix

Your Eye Area reminds me of

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 9274, Lmao and 3 others

This is my side profile. I don't think I need anything tbh im 210 lb right now and will get down 155 this summer. My jaw and cheekbones are somewhat ok cause of genetics i guess, never really mewed growing up.

Anyways

Im going to LA this summer and have extra cash. What should I get to improve my eye area. This is what I have rn:

View attachment 1160980 View attachment 1160981

And this is what I want:

View attachment 1160982View attachment 1160983View attachment 1160984

Definitely update us bro!

Anyways

And this is what I want:

Very simple. For your upper eyelid exposure, you could use upper eyelid fat transfers or fillers, which would cost less.

For your under eye area, you could use infraorbital rim implants (preferred option) or under eye fillers, which would cost less but you’d have to get them redone every few months.

If you want thicker eyebrows/eyelashes you could use castor oil, peppermint oil or minoxidil.

Lastly, if you want lower set eyebrows you could have Botox done which would lower your eyebrows & reduce UEE for some months.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Sal
Need lefort 3 for under eye

Very simple. For your upper eyelid exposure, you could use upper eyelid fat transfers or fillers, which would cost less.

For your under eye area, you could use infraorbital rim implants (preferred option) or under eye fillers, which would cost less but you’d have to get them redone every few months.

If you want thicker eyebrows/eyelashes you could use castor oil, peppermint oil or minoxidil.

Lastly, if you want lower set eyebrows you could have Botox done which would lower your eyebrows & reduce UEE for some months.
Thanks for the response.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
you wont reach your goal without orbital decompression

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 7419
Ask for niggaremoval

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, ReignsChad and CursedOne
I have an upcoming consultation with taban as well just to get some info - albeit his work seems cope tbh, don't like any of his before/after pics

Keep us updated my man, and best of luck

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Your eyes look like Aba from "Aba and Preach"

I have an upcoming consultation with taban as well just to get some info - albeit his work seems cope tbh, don't like any of his before/after pics

Keep us updated my man, and best of luck
For sure brotha

wtf imagine spending a single penny on your face, hes black and has gigantic lips better off shooting himself

wtf imagine spending a single penny on your face, hes black and has gigantic lips better off shooting himself
kill yourself you piece of shit.
dude kust wants to feel better and you feel the need to throw massive shit on him? just hang yourself, projecting cunt
9A13529E BC38 4873 99B0 9127276071FE

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Your eyes indicate you have some health issues. You have too much fat in your eye socket and the yellowish color tells me you have liver problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sal

Anyways

And this is what I want:

Why would u get any surgeries when ur at 20+ bf:lul: you have no idea what you'll look like, lose some fucking weight first holy fk.

do what @Titbot did

do what @Titbot did
I

Anyways

And this is what I want:

If you get lateral canthoplasty with lower lid retraction make fucking sure you get the shelf Infra implants to enforce the lower lid from retracting

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Sal and Danish_Retard
I

If you get lateral canthoplasty with lower lid retraction make fucking sure you get the shelf Infra implants to enforce the lower lid from retracting
Thanks I'll look into this brotha