Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Just export your lazy fat ass nigga mindset theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28896
I need muscle because I literally am skin and bones a whiff of air and its over
Genetic or dietary issue. You should not stress your body unless a natural scenario occurs where that is necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Genetic or dietary issue. You should not stress your body unless a natural scenario occurs where that is necessary.
No because I do not do resistance training u aren't born with muscle nigga u need to train to some point

• Hmm...
No because I do not do resistance training u aren't born with muscle nigga u need to train to some point
This is how an average untrained body should look like without any invented exercise:

And it's essentially my body type, and I haven't been a gym goer for over 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, redmaxx and Napoleon1800
This is how an average untrained body should look like without any invented exercise:
View attachment 2589646
And it's essentially my body type, and I haven't been a gym goer for over 6 months.
U need to do some kind of exercise for that

• Hmm...
View attachment 2589646
chico literally bikes... probably exercises way more than the average person

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28896
Gym culture is definitely subhuman as fuck

But lifting weights from time to time seems like a healthy activity for men, I don't see the downsides unless you are some of those braindead gen zs brainwashed by their online idols
We should be sitting / laying under a tree in Africa, walking a bit, running occasionally to catch prey. We should absolutely not be lifting weights in a gym for hours on end, killing our bodies.
When it comes to evolution theory and whether exercise is healthy and natural, people tend to only focus on those savannah tribes who went on long runs and hunted by having more stamina than the prey.

These people from what I know had very fragile and small bodies, that movie protagonized by Lundgren that shows those tiny tribesmen come to my mind.

So people kind of forget that there were more hunting techniques that didn't involve excessive exercise, so the whole humans are made to move all thw time is BS

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 28896
U need to do some kind of exercise for that
No, just a good diet. Been enough for me personally at least, and I've even been quite sloppy.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Napoleon1800
chico literally bikes... probably exercises way more than the average person
Just used as an example. Didn't call him a gym abstainer

• +1
how exercise ages you:

- mTOR activation / other anabolic pathways, suppression of AMPK (anabolism = bad for aging)
- inflammation and oxidative stress (part of muscle growth is driven by inflammatory processes, raises liver enzymes, other things)
- stress hormone production from strenuous exercise
- "lifestyle" changes of gymgoers, like a high protein high iron diet, are also pro-aging
firstly, it's only excessive activation of mTOR and other anabolic pathways that have been associated with aging and age-related diseases, moderate exercise promotes healthy mTOR signaling and cellular maintenance. not to mention it combats age-related muscle loss.
secondly, suppression of AMPK - aerobic exercise activates AMPK, and improves glucose metabolism and mitochondrial biogenesis which is beneficial for healthy aging.

yes, intense or prolonged exercise temporarily increases inflammation. temporary inflammation is normal, and chronic is bad. exercise is anti-inflammatory if moderate. it has antioxidant effects and over time improves the body's natural antioxidant defenses and reduces chronic low-grade inflammation.

yes, intense or chronic exercise elevates cortisol. chronic elevation is bad for aging. exercise helps regulate stress hormone levels and improves the body's ability to cope with stress.

why are you just looking at the bad parts? yes, it may initially appear to have negative effects on aging but there are OBVIOUS benefits that support healthy aging; muscular strength, cardiovascular health, metabolic function, and psychological well-being. if you're going to be a crazy gymcel blasting roids and eating shit it's obviously going to be detrimental lmfao.

• Hmm...
No, just a good diet. Been enough for me personally at least, and I've even been quite sloppy.
Idk man I must lift weight and hunt in the wild like my shitskin ancestors in order to defeat cumskins and niggers

• JFL
Gym culture is definitely subhuman as fuck

But lifting weights from time to time seems like a healthy activity for men, I don't see the downsides unless you are some of those braindead gen zs brainwashed by their online idols
Most people occur some naturally occurring resistance either way.
When it comes to evolution theory and whether exercise is healthy and natural, people tend to only focus on those savannah tribes who went on long runs and hunted by having more stamina than the prey.

These people from what I know had very fragile and small bodies, that movie protagonized by Lundgren that shows those tiny tribesmen come to my mind.

So people kind of forget that there were more hunting techniques that didn't involve excessive exercise, so the whole humans are made to move all thw time is BS
That's true, but nothing points toward gymcelling being beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Idk man I must lift weight and hunt in the wild like my shitskin ancestors in order to defeat cumskins and niggers
Nobody defeats cumskin, but good luck with the niggers.

• +1
If it wasn’t for estrogenic chemicals everywhere you wouldn’t need to gymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, autistic_tendencies, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
If it wasn’t for estrogenic chemicals everywhere you wouldn’t need to gymmax
Yes but I can't do anything about that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
You can do something. Use a water filter (that actually works) like reverse osmosis
I've heard of that. I'll buy it soon

• +1
Stop killing your body in the gym.

Stop killing your body by eating more than necessary.

Niggas really be killing millions of their own cells will be a looksmaxx in the long haul. No studies needed, just some common sense nigguh.

It's not a coincidence that long-term gym enjoyers look 10 years older than their biological age on average, 20 if they are steroid users.

You shouldn't stress your body more than necessary, just walk around do normal movement, eat nutritious food and keep the intake low to stay healthy and youthful.
Is looking like a skinny twink any better?

Serious question

i lift for 8 years and look 5 years younger than i am despite always having a shitty diet, not much water and no skin care. stop searching for excuses

other gymcels like arborist also look a lot younger than they are and work out for many years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, shabby890, Kingkellz and 2 others
Most people occur some naturally occurring resistance either way.

That's true, but nothing points toward gymcelling being beneficial.
I say it because I get the desire a couple times a week to lift heavy weights or do let's say some dozens of pushups. I'm following my instincts and I doubt there's any significant or even minimal downside to it. If it's moderate it's beneficial and not problematic. Going along the evolution path, native europeans used to lift rocks just for fun

3578336_1691532164901.png

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Napoleon1800
i lift for 8 years and look 5 years younger than i am despite always having a shitty diet, not much water and no skin care. stop searching for excuses

other gymcels like arborist also look a lot younger than they are and work out for many years
Take the good genes pill

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 28896
Is looking like a skinny twink any better?

Serious question
Men in the old days didn’t do any gymmaxxing but were more masculine than these high e zoomer faggot gymslaves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28896

Looking does not equal with being, your skin is just one organ out of many.

Eating fresh raw ruminant meat and drinking blood from healthy animals and just chilling with your family in peace all day is the optimal way to live. Not realistic or achievable anymore for most.

Animals in nature live 7 times the time it takes them to mature. A cat is adult at 2 and usually lives 14. A human matures at 20 so theoretically our natural life span is around 140. It’s not normal to die before that, we live much less today because of toxic enviroment and toxic food. They don’t want you to know this, a 40 year old is not middle aged. It’s barely 1/3 of your life and you’d still look young with the proper natural life style.

Last edited:
  • +1
shhhh bro delete this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
How to grow long eyelashes and thick brows 😁

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 51465
Men in the old days didn’t do any gymmaxxing but were more masculine than these high e zoomer faggot gymslaves
What old days are you talking about?

Men in the Roman Empire were 5”5 on average

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
How to grow long eye lashes and thick brows

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 28896
Meanwhile every fit Chad clearly works out in the gym and yet they’re doing fine. What’s this ridiculous cope?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28896
  • Love it
Meanwhile every fit Chad clearly works out in the gym and yet they’re doing fine. What’s this ridiculous cope?
Ehm? Do these Chads look like gym goers to you?

They've maxxed the female gaze with natural beauty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, MaestheticMaso and badluck
Bro it’s the complete opposite. If you don’t work out (intelligently of course) you’re gonna be frail and weak. I’m not saying go crazy roidcelling, bc that will fuck up your body, but having more lean tissue makes you MUCH HEALTHIER mf

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab and autistic_tendencies
I might actually do this i feel ive become more retarded too since i go to the gym

• +1

Niggas really be killing millions of their own cells will be a looksmaxx in the long haul. No studies needed, just some common sense nigguh.

It's not a coincidence that long-term gym enjoyers look 10 years older than their biological age on average, 20 if they are steroid users.

You shouldn't stress your body more than necessary, just walk around do normal movement, eat nutritious food and keep the intake low to stay healthy and youthful.
giga based thread

• +1

Attachments

• 021189BD-F812-450B-91AC-1C403B53AA2B.jpeg
    021189BD-F812-450B-91AC-1C403B53AA2B.jpeg
    898.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3FEC4791-5DFE-48A2-9AD2-D7A7D61BC9DB.jpeg
    3FEC4791-5DFE-48A2-9AD2-D7A7D61BC9DB.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6F7BE323-56EA-4B93-9506-6DBFCE668285.jpeg
    6F7BE323-56EA-4B93-9506-6DBFCE668285.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • E662D836-ACAB-46DC-B474-091E31C1123A.jpeg
    E662D836-ACAB-46DC-B474-091E31C1123A.jpeg
    767.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...

I gained 6 kg in two months because of stress eating (exams). Today I started starvemaxxing and I only ate 500 calories and will continue to do so for couple of months. I only eat eggs, carrots and augurks. To make sure I dont overeat I chew on sugarfree gum. It is not over for me right?

• +1
Chads in the Grave Encounters abandoned mental facility perhaps.

These are probably female gazed physiques, yet for the average natty it would take lots of hard work in the gym to get.
>chads
>6> manlets

• +1
I gained 6 kg in two months because of stress eating (exams). Today I started starvemaxxing and I only ate 500 calories and will continue to do so for couple of months. I only eat eggs, carrots and augurks. To make sure I dont overeat I chew on sugarfree gum. It is not over for me right?
Doubt you get all the macros and micros needed on 500 cals, you should neither overeat or starve. Always eat when ur gut tells you you're hungry.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Deleted member 32973
Lean muscle mass + an active lifestyle is essential to male health, testosterone production and overall fertility and longevity.
The point is ensuring your workout style is natural, harmonious and not stressful; same goes for your diet. Your body is a machine that needs to be used to remain in peak condition.

Personally, I ditched the bulk-cut-bulk-cut cycle as soon as I escaped skeleton mode. I am now focusing on high intensity workouts for 40min maximum, and practice hard-mode yoga every other day for articular mobility + cardiovascular health. I also ditched the super high-protein 24/7 lifestyle, I still take protein powder (vegan to avoid dairy inflammation) but I don't consume a ton of chicken breast every day.

• Hmm...
Lean muscle mass + an active lifestyle is essential to male health, testosterone production and overall fertility and longevity.
The point is ensuring your workout style is natural, harmonious and not stressful; same goes for your diet. Your body is a machine that needs to be used to remain in peak condition.

Personally, I ditched the bulk-cut-bulk-cut cycle as soon as I escaped skeleton mode. I am now focusing on high intensity workouts for 40min maximum, and practice hard-mode yoga every other day for articular mobility + cardiovascular health. I also ditched the super high-protein 24/7 lifestyle, I still take protein powder (vegan to avoid dairy inflammation) but I don't consume a ton of chicken breast every day.
Sounds like ur on the right track bud, few more things to ditch though.

Doubt you get all the macros and micros needed on 500 cals, you should neither overeat or starve. Always eat when ur gut tells you you're hungry.
okay king mbolo. I will follow youre advise

• +1
0 iq thread
IMG 2795

That’s how average non gym goes looks like unless you have shit paying physical job.
And here is your non gymmaxxed looksmatch.
IMG 2796

• Hmm...