going to the gym is the worst thing to do if you're a complete begginer (skinny-fat or just plain skinny)

StacyCorruptor

StacyCorruptor

Iron
takes way too much fucking time especially since you don't have enough T (skinny fat retard) to make gains faster

what I recommend and what I've done and worked greatly for me is nucleus overload

The theory of nucleus overload training is training everyday for a month, you will have more growth. The belief is that if you train every single day, the nuclei within that muscle increases and you have a better response.

this will give you better results 10x faster than going to the gym doing a cucked body part split LOL

greatest thing about nucleus overload? YOU NEVER LOSE YOUR GAINS
all these meatheads at the gym start losing their gains if they don't work out for 2-3 weeks LMFAO
i can stop training my chest now and its not gonna shrink not even in 6 months because of my daily high volume pushups

check out team 3dalpha on youtube, based asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy, justinzayn, Broski and 1 other person
Bruh training everyday is too much effort compared to training multiple times per week jfl

Bruh training everyday is too much effort compared to training multiple times per week jfl
no shit its too much effort but its the fastest way to grow
also, listen to your body. If your body can't take it anymore take a rest for a day or two and focus on diet
but if u can do it and you're just too much of a pussy mentally then go play ping pong and forget about building a nice strong aesthetic body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Elvisandreaa and Broski
I agree, the beginning was hell when I could lift the bare minimum both free weights + cable machines.

But I'm not sure every single day is the best option? :unsure: Work muscles to utter failure 3-4 times a week, allow for some rest, then repeat with higher weights.

Whether you do low reps high weights, or medium weights high reps, the important part is working them out to complete fatigue until you have barely any energy left. That helped me build mass.

Whenever I stagnated in the beginning, it was because I didn't work out to fatigue. I quit sets too early and didn't push myself hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Danish_Retard and Broski
no shit its too much effort but its the fastest way to grow
also, listen to your body. If your body can't take it anymore take a rest for a day or two and focus on diet
but if u can do it and you're just too much of a pussy mentally then go play ping pong and forget about building a nice strong aesthetic body
You dont understand, you will get slightly more gains AT BEST doing your dumb method compared to just training a few times per week JFL i was a skinny cunt now im fit af have you ever touched a dumbbell

I agree, the beginning was hell when I could lift the bare minimum both free weights + cable machines.

But I'm not sure every single day is the best option? :unsure: Work muscles to utter failure 3-4 times a week, allow for some rest, then repeat with higher weights.

Whether you do low reps high weights, or medium weights high reps, the important part is working them out to complete fatigue until you have barely any energy left. That helped me build mass.
yeah if you're a beginner I can agree, it's hard to train everyday because your body is not used to it and you gotta let your tendons heal too

but if you've already been going to the gym for atleast 4 months, train and stop whining. Also low reps high weights is cope

You dont understand, you will get slightly more gains AT BEST doing your dumb method compared to just training a few times per week JFL i was a skinny cunt now im fit af have you ever touched a dumbbell
slightly more? try 50 times more in a shorter time period ( 6 months )

in 6 months if you do your routine as a beginner i can barely tell u lift (trust me i seen that shit)

if i see a nigga on the street with horseshoe triceps looking relatively lean and natty i already know that nigga did nucleus overload. Research more faggot, prisoners who train do this all the time like this and they mog 95% of the users on this forum here

Can only disagree, when I started lifting I was Auschwitz mode, meaning that I actually gained muscles without even being on a caloric surplus. It was amazing, since my body fat was so low (single digits I believe), gaining muscles where it matters while keeping a thin waist (69 cm!) was just incredible. That same year literally was asked out by so many chicks that I couldn't believe it (being retarded I rejected all of them cuz :"StUDIeS ArE MoRE ImPortaNt", still got rejected by colleges even if I'm in the top 5% of my class:f:). The rest is history, COVID came ruined my skin, my gains, and my hygiene, and now I'm just trying to regain what I lost and live the vida loca once again.

Myfitnesspal 16514906811072
this is 5 months from "skinny" to lean jfl at your stupid research just go to the fucking gym and lift lmao.

I lifted 4 days per week and ate in a surplus it's not fucking hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Danish_Retard, oldcelloser and 4 others
View attachment 1747674this is 5 months from "skinny" to lean jfl at your stupid research just go to the fucking gym and lift lmao
lol? lifting weights is gonna give u progress but not as fast as nucleus overload

if u did what i said in the post for 5 months you would've gotten WAY bigger :D

also stop showing your abs to me you fag

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
takes way too much fucking time especially since you don't have enough T (skinny fat retard) to make gains faster

what I recommend and what I've done and worked greatly for me is nucleus overload

The theory of nucleus overload training is training everyday for a month, you will have more growth. The belief is that if you train every single day, the nuclei within that muscle increases and you have a better response.

this will give you better results 10x faster than going to the gym doing a cucked body part split LOL

all these meatheads at the gym start losing their gains if they don't work out for 2-3 weeks LMFAO
i can stop training my chest now and its not gonna shrink not even in 6 months because of my daily high volume pushups

Congrats you win! For the most low iq post I’ve ever seen. Lemme get a physique check man man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smoothsexy, Danish_Retard, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
lol? lifting weights is gonna give u progress but not as fast as nucleus overload

if u did what i said in the post for 5 months you would've gotten WAY bigger :D

also stop showing your abs to me you fag
Lol dumbass even if I did get an extra kilo of muscle it wouldn't even be worth the effort anyway. Your method is analogous to spending 100k on surgery just to improve psl by 0.025. the effort to result ratio of your method is retarded. No shit prisoners will be big, they train every fucking day as there's not much to do besides gymming in prison also you don't want to be a frail twink. IRL you would be autistic (YOU) to do this stupid method.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, StacyCorruptor and Sondern
Congrats you win! For the most low iq post I’ve ever seen. Lemme get a physique check man man
Image0

pic 6 months after i started doing daily high volume pushups (500-600 a day, sometimes even 1000 when I felt hella motivated and energised)
only had rest day for 1 or 2 days in the weekend for the first 2 months, then I went all out

JFL at you retards for trying to say it's not a legit thing to do when there is literally a study proving its real

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy
Lol dumbass even if I did get an extra kilo of muscle it wouldn't even be worth the effort anyway. Your method is analogous to spending 100k on surgery just to improve psl by 0.025. the effort to result ratio of your method is retarded. No shit prisoners will be big, they train every fucking day as there's not much to do besides gymming in prison also you don't want to be a frail twink. IRL you would be autistic (YOU) to do this stupid method.
theres not much to do in your shit life either boyo, you get 0 bitches, no social circle and 620 posts on a fucking forum. Kys already and stop @ me

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
View attachment 1747692

pic 6 months after i started doing daily high volume pushups (500-600 a day, sometimes even 1000 when I felt hella motivated and energised)
only had rest day for 1 or 2 days in the weekend for the first 2 months, then I went all out

JFL at you retards for trying to say it's not a legit thing to do when there is literally a study proving its real
tbh, your physique is alright. But ima need an honest before and after. Lemme see your base

slightly more? try 50 times more in a shorter time period ( 6 months )

in 6 months if you do your routine as a beginner i can barely tell u lift (trust me i seen that shit)

if i see a nigga on the street with horseshoe triceps looking relatively lean and natty i already know that nigga did nucleus overload. Research more faggot, prisoners who train do this all the time like this and they mog 95% of the users on this forum here
send ur daily home programm plz

theres not much to do in your shit life either boyo, you get 0 bitches, no social circle and 620 posts on a fucking forum. Kys already and stop @ me
only push ups?

Just go to the gym everyday... I am pretty big after only 3 months :feelsgood:

only push ups?
push ups or pull ups

choose: bigger biceps and back or bigger triceps and pecs

u can try to do them both but its very exhausting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
write a guide

push ups or pull ups

Which one mogs in clothes?
I do 100 chin ups and 100 push up daily with the shit where u use weight to pull the weight above ur head they say its a mogger exercice.

Which one mogs in clothes?
I do 100 chin ups and 100 push up daily with the shit where u use weight to pull the weight above ur head they say its a mogger exercice.
both mog

the thing about back is it's not only a muscle that you make big, it makes YOU big.

chin ups are not as good as pull ups for your back btw but they're a mogger biceps exercise, the closer your grip is

• +1
both mog

the thing about back is it's not only a muscle that you make big, it makes YOU big.

chin ups are not as good as pull ups for your back btw but they're a mogger biceps exercise, the closer your grip is
its hard for me to do proper pull ups since i haven't trained them. so doing both is overkill better stick to one?
and just do lots of push up since its the only exercice that makes the biggest in clothes? even more than pull ups?

its hard for me to do proper pull ups since i haven't trained them. so doing both is overkill better stick to one?
and just do lots of push up since its the only exercice that makes the biggest in clothes? even more than pull ups?
pushups make you look MEAN af in clothes dont get me wrong
the main reason is because they also train your front delts

sounds to me like you need to hit them pull ups though son, start greasing the groove for a few days (that means just do your max of pull ups everytime you walk past that fucking bar) and then start with 50 pull ups a day. Do 25 fast (pretend ur in the gym) and then do the next 25 throughout the day.

Then up it to 100.

i don't know if doing both push ups and pull ups everyday is overkill because I DONT KNOW YOU. i dont know what kinda monster u are nigga and what ur body can do. ONLY U KNOW!
so experiment with it and if u feel you can do it then DO IT, and you'll have stronger pecs, triceps, lats and biceps than 97% of gymbros

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 18840
It's detrimental for most to workout to complete fatigue. That will drain your CNS manna fast causing you to have less mental focus in the day and can also ruin your appetite. Its better to stay a couple reps away from failure and just do more volume. You can also do some rest pause without going to failure.

you fuckin IDIOTSSSS
3-4x a week is completely ENOUGH

i trained 3x/week 1-2h each day and i gained like a fucking nigga genes on test (i trained natty)

Original 'mass monster' Dorian Yates claims to have trained just 4 times per week (1 hour sessions) during his prime.

pushups make you look MEAN af in clothes dont get me wrong
the main reason is because they also train your front delts

sounds to me like you need to hit them pull ups though son, start greasing the groove for a few days (that means just do your max of pull ups everytime you walk past that fucking bar) and then start with 50 pull ups a day. Do 25 fast (pretend ur in the gym) and then do the next 25 throughout the day.

Then up it to 100.

i don't know if doing both push ups and pull ups everyday is overkill because I DONT KNOW YOU. i dont know what kinda monster u are nigga and what ur body can do. ONLY U KNOW!
so experiment with it and if u feel you can do it then DO IT, and you'll have stronger pecs, triceps, lats and biceps than 97% of gymbros
I MIRIN YOU

Do body weights my friend, gym is evil. Getting rushed n shit

I MIRIN YOU
dont listen to that guy
just doing a bunch of pushups/pullups everyday wont get you anywhere
you have to progressive overload otherwise you'll just build endurance for that specific exercise
once you can do 20 with perfect form move to different variations of the exercise (so for example with pushpus you could do elevated, weighted, one arm etc)

• Woah
View attachment 1747674this is 5 months from "skinny" to lean jfl at your stupid research just go to the fucking gym and lift lmao.

I lifted 4 days per week and ate in a surplus it's not fucking hard.
Someone can say it's 5.5 months and it could be 12. there's no way to know bruv.

if it sounds too good to be true - it probably is

Someone can say it's 5.5 months and it could be 12. there's no way to know bruv.

if it sounds too good to be true - it probably is
calling me a liar - thanks you just boosted my ego even more

calling me a liar - thanks you just boosted my ego even more
You're overthinking it man

Anyway apologies, I had assumed it was a plug. looks like some shitty progress pics from bonytobeastly or something

i also thought you were OP harping on about nucleus overload

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Broski
Team3DAlpha crew checking in. Binge watch his shit. :feelshah:

push ups or pull ups

Can u write guide for biceps? Gonna do chin ups.
I read his course, and watched shit tons of video topic but still couldn't understand how to implement it in my workouts. I work out( calisthenics,sometimes weighted) 5 times a week: 2 push, 2 pull and 1 leg day.
Some say 10 sets of 10 reps with 1 min rest and some say do 5 minutes with 20 seconds rest.

Last edited:
Greycel discoveres fitness YouTube channel, proceeds to become world's leading fitness coach.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, alriodai and Danish_Retard
Greycel discoveres fitness YouTube channel, proceeds to become world's leading fitness coach.
ikr, admire and worship my high IQ and i might share to you some of my greatness

Can u write guide for biceps? Gonna do chin ups.
I read his course, and watched shit tons of video topic but still couldn't understand how to implement it in my workouts. I work out( calisthenics,sometimes weighted) 5 times a week: 2 push, 2 pull and 1 leg day.
Some say 10 sets of 10 reps with 1 min rest and some say do 5 minutes with 20 seconds rest.
lots of chins and lots of curls

don't fall for the low rep high weights meme and chase the pump, do curls till you can't move your arm anymore

@StacyCorruptor

Do you do the push-ups with breaks in between?

Cause I can do maybe 39 in a row then I’d literally drop to the floor. Do I then wait 2 minutes and go again until the desired number?

@StacyCorruptor

Do you do the push-ups with breaks in between?

Cause I can do maybe 39 in a row then I’d literally drop to the floor. Do I then wait 2 minutes and go again until the desired number?
yeah, do it in sets but don't go to failure everytime
if you can do 39 in a row do like 35 in a set
and the last set take it to failure
first form failure, then muscular failure
aka you get to failure on knee pushups son

• +1
Reactions: PYT

Just listen to a retarded nigger who yaps about made up shit in his kitchen theory