Going to try BB Cream in person tomorrow and report back results.

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I know experts have warned against it but I think after my 5th attempt I've finally managed to blend it in well enough. My subhuman acne can still be seen through it (I'll try using green concealer to counteract it later) but for now that's alright. I'll report results back here on how it goes.

Men get called out for makeup, foundation, BB cream, CC cream and labeled gay because of it. I'm all for using all sorts of cheats, hacks and shortcuts to looking better, but makeup on straight guys just doesn't work.
(You may get away with eyebrow frauding with darkening pencils though, it's close to impossible to call out)

Unless it's in a socially acceptable venue like a model catwalk, an Oscar show etc. on very attractive models.

The only choice as a man for skin texture maxing is getting a healthy glow naturally. Using alpha hydroxy acids to peel, moisturizers, toners, beta carotene, lycopene or bronzers for a good coloring, until your skin looks filtered and morphed in person. If your skin texture is really bad or uneven, then Fraxel laser treatments.

Anything else gets caught and the guy labeled gay so it's not a good choice. Concealing individual zits or acne may be handy, but the better option is doing everything in your power to not have acne or red splotches of skin on your face in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Pumanator and Xangsane
OP is ~140 pounds and is about to start wearing makeup.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Men get called out for makeup, foundation, BB cream, CC cream and labeled gay because of it. I'm all for using all sorts of cheats, hacks and shortcuts to looking better, but makeup on straight guys just doesn't work.
(You may get away with eyebrow frauding with darkening pencils though, it's close to impossible to call out)

Unless it's in a socially acceptable venue like a model catwalk, an Oscar show etc. on very attractive models.

The only choice as a man for skin texture maxing is getting a healthy glow naturally. Using alpha hydroxy acids to peel, moisturizers, toners, beta carotene, lycopene or bronzers for a good coloring, until your skin looks filtered and morphed in person. If your skin texture is really bad or uneven, then Fraxel laser treatments.

Anything else gets caught and the guy labeled gay so it's not a good choice. Concealing individual zits or acne may be handy, but the better option is doing everything in your power to not have acne or red splotches of skin on your face in the first place.
Can't get called out if it's not noticeable. Honestly would rather be thought of as gay than be seen with my current disgusting subhuman acne face.

Mirin knowledge and phd thesis though.

I'm actually 134 now.
You better have a 5.75 PSL + face, or women see you as a twink.

If you aren't lean in the face, there's no reason not to bulk lmao.

You better have a 5.75 PSL + face, or women see you as a twink.

If you aren't lean in the face, there's no reason not to bulk lmao.
I'm leanbulking rn and seeing some progress, last week I was 130. I've been frauding frame hard so far so it hasn't been too bad.

• +1
Reactions: Korea

Foid privilege.

• +1
To be honest, we all compare ourselves with models who use a little bit of makeup to achieve better skin and admire them. We admire stacies who look different without makeup and we stif dgaf, so I think that makeup is a good way to look better if you don't overdo it. BB is a good idea.

The only problem I have is that you use make-up to hide acne. Fix that acne first. If normal conventional ways won't fix it, dietary or skincare use the medicine. use then:
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Adapalene
- Retin A
- Accutane

Benzoyl peroxide and adapalene should fix acne. If you got severe cystic acne, Accutane is the way to go, and pray you don't have side effects. I used Accutane myself and only had some minor mental temporary side effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm a BBC connosseuir; works best when you blend the cream into your face with your hands (don't use a beauty blender)

• +1
To be honest, we all compare ourselves with models who use a little bit of makeup to achieve better skin and admire them. We admire stacies who look different without makeup and we stif dgaf, so I think that makeup is a good way to look better if you don't overdo it. BB is a good idea.

The only problem I have is that you use make-up to hide acne. Fix that acne first. If normal conventional ways won't fix it, dietary or skincare use the medicine. use then:
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Adapalene
- Retin A
- Accutane

Benzoyl peroxide and adapalene should fix acne. If you got severe cystic acne, Accutane is the way to go, and pray you don't have side effects. I used Accutane myself and only had some minor mental temporary side effects.
I'm on 0.025% tret and have a daily skincare routine, it's just that I recently got on it (1.5 weeks ago) so I want to hide purges in the mean time.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
This, because we have better hair density than women it looks natural :lul::lul: