How to become 2 inches taller without surgery(real height)

dwohh

dwohh

168 hours in 7 days
You pull your ankles/foot with ankle straps in a manor that you feel a stretch on your lower back, you do this while sleeping

you should exercise and supplement glucosamine/chondrotin sulphate

in 3-4 months you should be able to gain 5cm

this increases water/nutrient content in the spine and the supplements/exercise creates proteoglycans which retain the water in the spine because they are hydrophillic

there is a lot more to this(like mistakes etc) but idgaf about explaining it go experiment and research yourself

edit: to clarify many people hagve gotten results with this, so its not speculative

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, IndraBC, EggKing and 41 others
this would prevent back pain in the future since its building disc cartiliage

something like this would give another 4-5cm of height so in total 9-10cm if not more of real + percived height is possible without life threatening/finanfcial threatening surgery

• +1
Reactions: mathis, RAMU KAKA, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
Kill your self u subhuman dog

5E57044B 1246 4BA7 871F DD95F30152AB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 21297, mathis and 16 others
this is prolly the only worthwhile thread ever on this shit rest is injectingp lastic into ur lips to get chad to gfuk u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, ymb, Deleted member 21044 and 15 others
INDEED MORROOKO WE ARE DARK TRIAD INDEED SWEDEN BBC INDEEED MY DARK TRIAD BROTHER
U missed my bullying so u came back and made more dumb threads

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Is this thread for real?

Have you tried this yourself OP?

Report back in 2 months with proof

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
I gained 1cm each day by roping:feelswhy:..try it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aerooooo, sayi, shogrim and 17 others
Is this thread for real?
yes
Have you tried this yourself OP?
no but i talked to many who have
Report back in 2 months with proof
why would i have to try it when others have tried it

list of people who tried, with names censored

- 5cm - 5 minutes stretch before and after bed while doing sleep stretch for 4 months.
(this is the guy in the photo above if you scroll up)

- 5cm - sleep stretch + glucosamine

- 3.5cm - 21 years old

- 1.5cm - 22 years old - didnt do it regulary

3.3 cm over 20

- 5 cm - 23cm - stopped growing and took glucosamine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Vasco-v2 and AsGoodAsItGets
Main issue is if it's temporary or not

Main issue is if it's temporary or not
legitimate concern although so far no one has lost height, but lets say in like 10 years maybe it will be lost to some degree? i dont think so but we cant say since this method is new enough to not have long term results although still has been around long enough to have height results

now people have gained 5cm in 3-4 years of inversion(hanging upside down) and supplementing and exercising, thios is a less efficent way of what this method is

this guy who did this has lost 0 of this height and he was very inconsitent so that should mean in the span 3-4 years maybe it wont be lost?

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and AsGoodAsItGets
I heard 051 Maneski killed Richie Jerk. Fuck that backdoor shit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Elvisandreaa, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
MELLYWAY JERKPACK IN DA AIR 🤟🏾🐍
Fuck Em Snakes lmao. 051 a bunch of kids from kenwood JFL. Melly was their only respected mf doing allat. Real killa. Rest sum internet goofies

Thats y they been getting stretched by THF46

its as legitimate with names with/without i could make this list up any scenario

any "height gain" result can be made up unless its like a xray of clearly the same leg

its very easy to make fake height results so at some point you have to believe that im not bullshitijng you, since there is no product to sell and i have a coherent explantion why it works

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 16354
Fuck Em Snakes lmao. 051 a bunch of kids from kenwood JFL. Melly was their only respected mf doing allat. Real killa. Rest sum internet goofies

Thats y they been getting stretched by THF46
ask bob o who been up on da score 🤫 🥷

ask bob o who been up on da score 🤫 🥷
Lmao 46 been up 4-0 on 051 till 2015 when Melly did that shit to Chino n Raheem. 46 like 7-3 win’ing TO em mfs

Lmao 46 been up 4-0 on 051 till 2015 when Melly did that shit to Chino n Raheem. 46 like 7-3 win’ing TO em mfs
you forgetting whole lotta dudes who got dropped 😭

where dat quint where dat tony where dat trayvon 🥷

you forgetting whole lotta dudes who got dropped 😭

where dat quint where dat tony where dat trayvon 🥷
Quint was TouchMoney work
Tony was just an affilliate
Trayvon was 757 work

051 only did Chino Raheem Bobo

Quint was TouchMoney work
Tony was just an affilliate
Trayvon was 757 work

051 only did Chino Raheem Bobo
internet niggas be 12 👮‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
I still don't understand the instructions. What stretching exactly are you supposed to do, etc.?

I still don't understand the instructions. What stretching exactly are you supposed to do, etc.?
there are no stretching exercise you are stretching yourself with ankle straps while you sleep as shown in photo above

This is similar to russian guy's method for growing taller where you tie ankle straps then put more resistance bands under your armpits on the other side. I don't take glucosamine and still gained 0.5-0.75 inches in like 5 weeks

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, SteveRogers, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
This is similar to russian guy's method for growing taller where you tie ankle straps then put more resistance bands under your armpits on the other side. I don't take glucosamine and still gained 0.5-0.75 inches in like 5 weeks
yea this is like the same thing but i dont know that armpit rope is necessary but something like this would be ideal

see how he has those around his arnouts that keep him there and a belt around his pelvis? this is how professional traciton is done for back pain

we are trying to recreate this while sleeping and while it being comfterable

many ppl havegained without glucosamine but i think most people have exercised or glucosamine

its a safe bet to supplement glucosamine/chondrotin sulphate while exercising since that would be creating hormones and causing proteoglycan synthesis etc

i am happy to hear that it worked for you, because this method really works all it is, doing a makeshift traction table and doing it 8 hours of day

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Hero of the Imperium
btw when ppl are in space they get height then lose it, thats because they lose proteoglycans in space

supplementation of glucosamine/chondrotin sulphate and exercise increases proteoglycans which maintain the water gained from the stretch

also your rate of growth aligns with the growth of others who had results

Thnx mate
I grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 motnhs and still Growing with my own method.
INDEED MORROOKO WE ARE DARK TRIAD INDEED SWEDEN BBC INDEEED MY DARK TRIAD BROTHER

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Vasco-v2, zoomertrader and 2 others
Thnx mate
I grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 motnhs and still Growing with my own method.
that is impressive results, the people i spoke to who done this method gained around 5cm, although they could have gained more they just stopped

can you give me a tldr? i skimmed through your thread and it seems like it was some sort of stretching thing for the spine

in my opinion i think the method in this thread should be the best if optimized, since it requires low effort and can be done for 8 hours

inversion and stretching is good but 8 hours of uninterrupted stretching is powerful

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I think it's important to consider whether the height is gained the joints/spine or true bone length like say your legs. Glucosamine by itself will make you a bit taller. But once you stop taking it the thickened cartilage or whatever will go back to their original size. But I mentioned I grew taller without it so I'm hoping it's actually the bone getting longer as a result of the stress placed on the entire skeletal frame in both directions. Like a second growth spurt even though bones are "fused". Russian guy also mentioned his feet got bigger which shouldn't make any sense if it was just a bit of height gained through spine stretching

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, zeshama, Kokra and 2 others
I think it's important to consider whether the height is gained the joints/spine or true bone length like say your legs. Glucosamine by itself will make you a bit taller. But once you stop taking it the thickened cartilage or whatever will go back to their original size. But I mentioned I grew taller without it so I'm hoping it's actually the bone getting longer as a result of the stress placed on the entire skeletal frame in both directions. Like a second growth spurt even though bones are "fused". Russian guy also mentioned his feet got bigger which shouldn't make any sense if it was just a bit of height gained through spine stretching
its not your bone no way

currently some bio chemist and another guy have gotten around 2cm, from a method that requires 100kg of force on the leg which should be bone(plastic deformation or cartiliage)

but the truth is that bone is as strong as stainless steel and it will not get elongated from this standard method

your growth rate indicates you grew in the same way as the others grew, which would mean in the spine or perhaps in the knee/leg cartiliage partly

this shit again

All those snake oil bullshit solutions to increase height are a comedy goldmine, thanks god I'm 186 cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, epictroll and Squirtoutmabooty
You pull your ankles/foot with ankle straps in a manor that you feel a stretch on your lower back, you do this while sleeping

you should exercise and supplement glucosamine/chondrotin sulphate

in 3-4 months you should be able to gain 5cm

this increases water/nutrient content in the spine and the supplements/exercise creates proteoglycans which retain the water in the spine because they are hydrophillic

there is a lot more to this(like mistakes etc) but idgaf about explaining it go experiment and research yourself

edit: to clarify many people hagve gotten results with this, so its not speculative
OP what do you think about gravity boots (and hanging from a pullup bar) and/or inversion table bench?

Maybe that would complement the stretching from the ankle weights you wear during sleep?

OP what do you think about gravity boots (and hanging from a pullup bar) and/or inversion table bench?

Maybe that would complement the stretching from the ankle weights you wear during sleep?
yes it works but it takes 3-4 years instead of 3-4 months
(although the guy who got 5cm in 3-4 years did a bunch of shit but the main thing was gravity boots)

the amount of force done in 15-60 minutes of inversion is nothing compared to 8 hours

Is the effect similar to hanging?
yes sure but only if you mean hanging upside down, and sleeping 8 horus is more powerfull then 15-60 minutes of inversion

All those snake oil bullshit solutions to increase height are a comedy goldmine, thanks god I'm 186 cm
are you talking about the method i desribed as snake oil? i am 190-191cm btw

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
yes sure but only if you mean hanging upside down, and sleeping 8 horus is more powerfull then 15-60 minutes of inversion
yeah, but you sleep horizontally, too...

not gonna read
its cope
you can fix pelvic tilt and gain 1-2cm max, that's it

not gonna read
its cope
you can fix pelvic tilt and gain 1-2cm max, that's it
2cm? if ur talking about posture correction you can gain 2 inches

but this isnt even posture correction its creating new cartiliage too many people have gotten results

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back