GoldenGlass i challenge you for a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
So lets just consider that im 3 PSL based on this.

White t shirt pic i being being rated 4.5 PSL
lens long hair pic 2 PSL

So lets settle im 3 PSL.

This is what im aiming to reach 5.5 - 6 PSL

Genio - Done
Alarplasty - Friday
Filler nose job for nosebridge/IPD theory - May
Lip Lift for 1.08 midface and 1.86 FWHR - May
Custom jaw implants for full lower third - August
Almond Eye for NCT on left eye - November

Is this legit?

@Golden Glass your turn

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DidntRead, Deleted member 3526 and 5 others
Pics brb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
HE WILL DESTROY YOU

20200309 182040
20200309 182040
20200309 182040
20200309 182040

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 206 and 24 others
@Golden Glass

You rely heavily on a picture of you in nice lighting where you are tilting your head and are frauding heavily.

This photo you publicly posted, albeit with lens distortion, is a more accurate view on what you look like. Ironically the lens distortion should make your eyes look less wide set than they actually are.

I have already asked for more frontal photos with no lens distortion,yet you fail to provide any.

your IPD, narrow PFL, and excessive asymmetries are quite hard to address. Your jaws, mouth and nose are offcenter, your eyes sit on different horizontal planes, and your skin tone looks like that of someone who is not at all healthy, among other things.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brandon10, Madhate, BigBoy and 4 others
ITS OVER FOR DOXXERS @Master @Sergeant

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
indeed you will be lucky to reach 4 psl jfl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
can u pm me pics after ur alarplasty bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
He doesn't look as ugly as he keeps saying tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4991
Sirgey has publicly posted that picture in the discord
Nothing here to dox. Just a picture he posted and dozens already have saved , and post plenty of times
96BBFCB2 1DB9 438F 8AA0 7E4B05AFA19A

EE26E0BC 43B4 4865 AF61 5BA5AD8BCBE6

If Sirgey publically asks me to delete the pic I will gladly do so.

As of 5:34 EST he has not asked this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, BigBoy, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
you can't even be 5 psl with that horseface

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
People actually save images of others on this forum?
For morphs among other things yes.

I always recommend to not publicly post pictures. Only PM them to ppl if even that.
Its over bro, perma. Discord is not even from here. I been doxxed from PMs and now u shared something which was never PUBLIC here by me.
If you want me to delete just say so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
20200309 182040

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1464, AbandonShip and 4 others
You rely heavily on a picture of you in nice lighting where you are tilting your head and are frauding heavily.

This photo you publicly posted, albeit with lens distortion, is a more accurate view on what you look like. Ironically the lens distortion should make your eyes look less wide set than they actually are.
View attachment 301573
I have already asked for more frontal photos with no lens distortion,yet you fail to provide any.
View attachment 301576
your IPD, narrow PFL, and excessive asymmetries are quite hard to address. Your jaws, mouth and nose are offcenter, your eyes sit on different horizontal planes, and your skin tone looks like that of someone who is not at all healthy, among other things.
holy shit it’s over

I get the feeling you just wanted me to post that pic, which was being posted in the discord right before you made this thread, to try and get me banned for “doxxing”

It’s quite obvious what you’re doing Sirgey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 1464, yang and 3 others
@Mathafack
@nastynas

oglum bu “adam” mi canavar mi ne baksana😂😂 At gibi yuzu var hemde turkleri arap gibi soloyur

Still no request to take down the picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
For morphs among other things yes.

I always recommend to not publicly post pictures. Only PM them to ppl if even that.

If you want me to delete just say so

delete and go on

Hes trying to plastic surgerymaxx. I admire that; I wish him the best of luck.

I get the feeling you just wanted me to post that pic, which was being posted in the discord right before you made this thread, to try and get me banned for “doxxing”
tbh he is right in the sense that you can’t post things from discord/pm unless they give u permission

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2933
Tbh hair and height saves him

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
He can ascend with low tier foids and womanlets
idk bro this guy annoys me to death but i’m ngl he’s gonna need some serious surgery, way more than a simple genio to ascend

if he does ascend then good on him, he has the height, but that is one horrific base. No offence op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fixing your failos doesn't inherently mean that you will ascend.

The higher you go on the PSL scale, the harder and harder it is to get better looking. Its not as simple as "genio= +0.5psll".

Make an achievable morph of a procedure on an unfrauded picture, send it to a surgeon, ask if its achievable. If it is, add another procedure morph, and keep cycling like this until you're at your desired PSL. Keep in mind it may very well be impossible to reach your desired PSL.

Judging by your pics though, you wont go past 5psl without some major eye rework.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1100, BigBoy and 1 other person
20200309 184237

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2745, AbandonShip and 2 others
My entire reply was deleted, due to having posted pictures of OP that he later claims were “doxing”

It’s obvious he wanted me to post them and then try to get me banned. It’s likely due to me having seen his face and not agreeing with him in the opinion that he can “ascend” to become good looking facially.

I’m just glad the moderators saw through this as well.
For those wondering,

Here is my reply that got deleted (Without pictures)

“You rely heavily on a picture of you in nice lighting where you are tilting your head and are frauding heavily.

View attachment 301573

View attachment 301576

your IPD, narrow PFL, and excessive asymmetries are quite hard to address. Your jaws, mouth and nose are offcenter, your eyes sit on different horizontal planes, and your skin tone looks like that of someone who is not at all healthy, among other things.”

• +1
Reactions: .👽., stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2227
My entire reply was deleted, due to having posted pictures of OP that he later claims were “doxing”

It’s obvious he wanted me to post them and then try to get me banned. It’s likely due to me having seen his face and not agreeing with him in the opinion that he can “ascend” to become good looking facially.

Dont let your cortisol run your actions, everyone knew my pics were never public, now face the consequences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, turkproducer and Deleted member 2205

For those wondering,

Here is my reply that got deleted (Without pictures)

“You rely heavily on a picture of you in nice lighting where you are tilting your head and are frauding heavily.

View attachment 301573

View attachment 301576

your IPD, narrow PFL, and excessive asymmetries are quite hard to address. Your jaws, mouth and nose are offcenter, your eyes sit on different horizontal planes, and your skin tone looks like that of someone who is not at all healthy, among other things.”
Mods gave me a 10% warning too.
Bullshit tbh

IPD:

Nowwide

My PFL is 3.1 cm

Define Asymmetries beside NCT on left eye, that cant be seen in this pic.

Jaw is narrow, fixing with procedures above

Mouth and Nose fixing with procedures above.

Your turn @Golden Glass

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
This is genuinely kind of sad
FrayedRingedAnura max 1mb

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 3526, Kade and 4 others
Dont let your cortisol run your actions, everyone knew my pics were never public, now face the consequences.
Mod liked my reply.
081C24F8 65A4 48CC 8F68 B7AB1036FAF3

Only person who’s cortisol has risen here is yours, from having even more ppl see how much you physically resemble your profile picture
D98D1FD5 AA46 4737 982D 6AF005BA3E97

IPD:

My PFL is 3.1 cm

Define Asymmetries beside NCT on left eye, that cant be seen in this pic.

Jaw is narrow, fixing with procedures above

Mouth and Nose fixing with procedures above.

Your turn @Golden Glass
I’m a big fan of the IPD/ES Ratio thread, I even made a very similar themed one that same day that you loved.
https://looksmax.org/threads/to-help-an-arab-incel.90429/
You even asked me to join your “Senate” group because of how much you valued my posts here.
You’re just upset I’m telling you that aesthetically, you are quite fucked.

Not only are your eyes wide set, they are also incredibly tiny for your skull. If 31mm is true, you need far more like 34mm.

Your jaws need to be repositioned through DJS, you don’t seem to want this.

Your eye sockets are asymmetrical, not your eyelids.

Your face is too tall to ever look natural—it’s obvious from the jaw implant morphs you have posted before. You likely need DJS with something like CCW rotation.

You also likely have a long midface, and you haven’t to my knowledge mentioned anything like Impaction for your midface.

Your problems are too STRUCTURAL for purely surface level procedures to properly ever get you to the point of being both good looking And NOT fake looking.

I always hate to say this to you, but you’ve forced my hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, stuckneworleans, turkproducer and 1 other person
20200309 190202

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, DidntRead, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Mod liked my reply.
View attachment 301611

Only person who’s cortisol has risen here is yours, from having even more ppl see how much you physically resemble your profile picture
View attachment 301612

Not only are your eyes wide set, they are also incredibly tiny.

Your jaws need to be repositioned through DJS, you don’t seem to want this.

Your eye sockets are asymmetrical, not your eyelids.

Your face is too tall to ever look natural—it’s obvious from the jaw implant morphs you have posted before. You likely need DJS with something like CCW rotation.

You also likely have a long midface, and you haven’t to my knowledge mentioned anything like Impaction for your midface.

Your problems are too STRUCTURAL for purely surface level procedures to properly ever get you to the point of being both good looking And NOT fake looking.

I always hate to say this to you, but you’ve forced my hand.

3.1mm is not tiny.

Jaw Implants

NCT on left eye fixed by canthoplasty

My face is tall yes, that was never a killer.

My midface ratio is exactly 1.0 75mm/75mm

Reminder that im debating with my worst pic.

Your turn @Golden Glass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead
20200309 185809

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, DidntRead, Gazzamogga and 5 others
3.1mm is not tiny.

Jaw Implants

My face is tall yes, that was never a killed.

Your turn @Golden Glass
Bro just get double jaw surgery.
Dude stop posting this shit its making me LUL too hard in public.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
3.1mm is not tiny.

Jaw Implants

My face is tall yes, that was never a killed.

Your turn @Golden Glass
31mm is indeed small for your face. Your skull is huge.

The pictures I had posted demonstrate this. But because of how upset you got, they were deleted, at your request.

Jaw implants won’t ever fix asymmetry, only mask it. And many times not even properly so.

Same goes for cantho—if you sent better pics and x-rays, it could be deduced whether rebuilding your orbital rims through bone grafts, HA cement, or peek implants (I know you don’t like silicone), could maybe help you more.

a midface ratio of 75mm to 75mm just indicates more how comically LARGE your face is. Too large for 31mm PFL to ever be enough to fit your hammerhead shark tier IPD and your horse tier midface. For reference, the average male IPD is roughly 64-65mm, and your measurement is over 99 percentile, about same goes for your midface height. Yet, your PFL is barely above average, maybe by a mm, maybe even by 2mm AT MOST.

There are so many things to take into account with all of this, so much more even that you seem to fail to realize (like how comically small your eyes are for your 99 percentile IPD and your 99 percentile midface).

jaw implants easyer
This response of yours encapsulates exactly why you will never ascend. A case like yours would require osteotomies; almost certainly so. The only one you were willing to get is a genioplasty, which only “frauds” a more anteriorly projected mandible, it doesn’t solve your root issues.

Again—this joke of a “debate” would be more useful if you posted accurate frontal photos and x ray scans (the photos being most important). Yet when I posted the only frontal photos you have ever shared, you tried to get me banned on this very thread.

If this is what you call “debate” it only shows poorly on your mental faculties and your delusional expectations.

It should be obvious to anyone reading this just how bad you have it—you need to cope with getting cheap “masking” surgeries in your own at best 2nd world country. Youve begged for money, I even offered to fund your rhinoplasty if you filmed yourself dancing for me. After you didn’t take the offer you still went on to mock others for not being “real looksmaxers”, if you reject an offer of someone to fund a surgery you badly need to even approach looking normal, then how can you claim to even be a real looksmaxer.

This is how poorly I think of you. You are a joke—and a rather sad one at that. If I was religious I would seriously pray for you to find happiness elsewhere. You will not ascend to the point of being good looking, for the reasons previously stated. And you made a poor attempt at getting me banned.

If I even feel like replying again to your comical attempts at “debate”, it’ll be when I feel like it.

2368B3FD E5D7 4578 8AE8 D63DC63F20E9

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brandon10, Gazzamogga, stuckneworleans and 7 others
31mm is indeed small for your face. Your skull is huge.

The pictures I had posted demonstrate this. But because of how upset you got, they were deleted, at your request.

Jaw implants won’t ever fix asymmetry, only mask it. And many times not even properly so.

Same goes for cantho—if you sent better pics and x-rays, it could be deduced whether rebuilding your orbital rims through bone grafts, HA cement, or peek implants (I know you don’t like silicone), could maybe help you more.

a midface ratio of 75mm to 75mm just indicates more how comically LARGE your face is. Too large for 31mm PFL to ever be enough to fit your hammerhead shark tier IPD and your horse tier midface. For reference, the average male IPD is roughly 64-65mm, and your measurement is over 99 percentile, about same goes for your midface height. Yet, your PFL is barely above average, maybe by a mm, maybe even by 2mm AT MOST.

There are so many things to take into account with all of this, so much that you even seemed to fail to realize (how comically small your eyes are for your 99 percentile IPD and your 99 percentile midface).

This response of yours encapsulates exactly why you will never ascend. A case like yours would require osteotomies; almost certainly so. The only one you were willing to get is a genioplasty, which only “frauds” a more anteriorly projected mandible, it doesn’t solve your root issues.

Again—this joke of a “debate” would be more useful if you posted accurate frontal photos and x ray scans (the photos being most important). Yet when I posted the only frontal photos you have ever shared, you tried to get me banned on this very thread.

If this is what you call “debate” it only shows poorly on your mental faculties and your delusional expectations.

It should be obvious to anyone reading this just how bad you have it—you need to cope with getting cheap “masking” surgeries in your own at best 2nd world country. Youve begged for money, I even offered to fund your rhinoplasty if you filmed yourself dancing for me. After you didn’t take the offer you still went on to mock others for not being “real looksmaxers”, if you reject an offer of someone to fund a surgery you badly need to even approach looking normal, then how can you claim to even be a real looksmaxer.

This is how poorly I think of you. You are a joke—and a rather sad one at that. If I was religious I would seriously pray for you to find happiness elsewhere. You will not ascend to the point of being good looking, for the reasona previously stated. And you made a poor attempt at getting me banned.

If I even feel like replying again to your comical attempts at “debate”, it’ll be when I feel like it.

So 31mm its over for my head, its over for this dude head too i mean, same ratios basically. He has the same wide asian zygos as me, same IPD basically, same PFL, just measure it yourself, i could bring THREE MORE hammersharck nigas.

You cant convice me that i look bad with IPD, while on many others it looks good, u are being fooled by my
NCT left eye.

--

My midface ratio is 75x75, bizygos 14,5cm(and they are asian so they look even wider as many men commented and u also called my fridge head with jaw implant morph), top hairline to chin 19cm. Elab more bro, u are just saying its bad, but no WHY. Also i have room to improve my midface ratio to 1.08 and FWHR to 1.84 via 4mm lip lift.

U gonna reply today or its over tho. Dont challenge niggas if u cant keep the fight. @Golden Glass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Sirgey has publicly posted that picture in the discord
Nothing here to dox. Just a picture he posted and dozens already have saved , and post plenty of times
View attachment 301580
View attachment 301582
If Sirgey publically asks me to delete the pic I will gladly do so.

As of 5:34 EST he has not asked this.
So many faggots hanging out on the discord who don't even post on the site anymore, pure faggotry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Golden Glass, turkproducer and 1 other person
That one is an autistic thread, isnt it?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
Status
Not open for further replies.