GoldenGlass i challenge you for a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
31mm is indeed small for your face. Your skull is huge.

The pictures I had posted demonstrate this. But because of how upset you got, they were deleted, at your request.

Jaw implants won’t ever fix asymmetry, only mask it. And many times not even properly so.

Same goes for cantho—if you sent better pics and x-rays, it could be deduced whether rebuilding your orbital rims through bone grafts, HA cement, or peek implants (I know you don’t like silicone), could maybe help you more.

a midface ratio of 75mm to 75mm just indicates more how comically LARGE your face is. Too large for 31mm PFL to ever be enough to fit your hammerhead shark tier IPD and your horse tier midface. For reference, the average male IPD is roughly 64-65mm, and your measurement is over 99 percentile, about same goes for your midface height. Yet, your PFL is barely above average, maybe by a mm, maybe even by 2mm AT MOST.

There are so many things to take into account with all of this, so much that you even seemed to fail to realize (how comically small your eyes are for your 99 percentile IPD and your 99 percentile midface).

This response of yours encapsulates exactly why you will never ascend. A case like yours would require osteotomies; almost certainly so. The only one you were willing to get is a genioplasty, which only “frauds” a more anteriorly projected mandible, it doesn’t solve your root issues.

Again—this joke of a “debate” would be more useful if you posted accurate frontal photos and x ray scans (the photos being most important). Yet when I posted the only frontal photos you have ever shared, you tried to get me banned on this very thread.

If this is what you call “debate” it only shows poorly on your mental faculties and your delusional expectations.

It should be obvious to anyone reading this just how bad you have it—you need to cope with getting cheap “masking” surgeries in your own at best 2nd world country. Youve begged for money, I even offered to fund your rhinoplasty if you filmed yourself dancing for me. After you didn’t take the offer you still went on to mock others for not being “real looksmaxers”, if you reject an offer of someone to fund a surgery you badly need to even approach looking normal, then how can you claim to even be a real looksmaxer.

This is how poorly I think of you. You are a joke—and a rather sad one at that. If I was religious I would seriously pray for you to find happiness elsewhere. You will not ascend to the point of being good looking, for the reasona previously stated. And you made a poor attempt at getting me banned.

If I even feel like replying again to your comical attempts at “debate”, it’ll be when I feel like it.

847169841228430465.jpg

So many faggots hanging out on the discord who don't even post on the site anymore, pure faggotry.
This site has deteriorated quite a bit. If you want people posting here, then the forum needs to be interesting. But for the forum to be interesting, more people need to post here. It’s a paradox that’ll be tough to break. With me for instance, I just grew a bit bored of the forum. I’ll eventually start posting more again.
Indeed OP was katana’d with some caustic prose. Keep in mind I only write this way to especially to him because he claims to have like a 148 IQ and yet can’t be taken seriously by anybody on here, or the discord.

So 31mm its over for my head, its over for this dude head too i mean, same ratios basically. He has the same wide asian zygos as me, same IPD basically, same PFL, just measure it yourself, i could bring THREE MORE hammersharck nigas.

View attachment 301693

You cant convice me that i look bad with IPD, while on many others it looks good, u are being fooled by my
NCT left eye.

--

My midface ratio is 75x75, bizygos 14,5cm(and they are asian so they look even wider as many men commented and u also called my fridge head with jaw implant morph), top hairline to chin 19cm. Elab more bro, u are just saying its bad, but no WHY. Also i have room to improve my midface ratio to 1.08 and FWHR to 1.84 via 4mm lip lift.

U gonna reply today or its over tho. Dont challenge niggas if u cant keep the fight. @Golden Glass

TL;DR: OP is ugly as fuck and he just has to cope with it.

I’ll reply in corresponding colors.

First off, you evaded addressing the points I made regarding your jaw asymmetry, which implants will only “mask” and will never be comparable to actual repositioning of your jaws. Your midline and mouth will likely forever be asymmetrical, and your mandible never truly, itself, projected. Same thing goes for your obvious ORBITAL asymmetry, not just an eyelid one. This is all a self constraint as well, since you’re just too poor to afford the osteotomies needed to *structurally* address your issues, not just superficially.

Now on to the color coding.

You claim to have very very similar proportions to Tyson Beckford. Yet your frontal photo doesn’t seem to line up with this—at all.

For starters, your skull types seem completely different. I would deduce based on the photos I’ve seen of yours that your splanchnocranium is far more downward grown, and you also seem to have a far narrower neurocranium—this is even the case accounting for the lens distortion of your selfie, because that Beckford pic is also a selfie, and yet it’s clear your neurocraniums are quite different. Your approach to craniofacial analysis and finding a “lookalike” (albeit a comical one), is lacking.

You also conveniently provide a frontal image of Tyson, yet in the discord you say “Frontal photos are cope” and you also fail to provide good frontal photos. The only one you ever posted, when I post it here, you cry to moderators and accuse me of doxing, while at the same time being totally fine with discord users posting the image and saving it. Everyone who wants to know what you look like can easily find out—there is no valid privacy complaint about your face.
You just don’t want your frontal photos to be posted because you know they fuck up your argument—that you and Tyson beckford look alike in the way you describe.
Until I see non photoshopped, high quality frontal pics posted of you, the burden is on you to prove you can end up looking like Beckford. Since this will never happen, because you know how unideal your face is, I guess we can only ever rely on your word that you indeed will look like him after your procedures—which means next to nothing.

All of these numbers you post would be worthwhile working with to get an estimate of your face but
1. I have no reason to trust you’re posting actual numbers of yours and
2. I have no reason to assume you’re competent enough to even make these measurements accurately.
3. This would be best resolved by providing accurate frontal photos. What kind of “debate” is this without them ?

“Just take OP’s word that he’s going to end up looking like Tyson Beckford debate”?

Please, humor me more. You’re like a blind man trying to argue over art with someone who has working eyes.

Now to address the last 2 statements, which I will actually repost below:

U gonna reply today or its over tho. Dont challenge niggas if u cant keep the fight. @Golden Glass

Two replies
1. I replied today, but only because I ended checking your comment tonight—you even told me in discord PMs “if u let it die I will”—referring to this “debate” of yours. It’s obvious you know you’ve humiliated yourself.

I guess I could claim that unless you reply today— so within the next hour—I automatically win ? You see how silly that sounds, surely.

2. I didn’t “challenge” you to anything. You made this thread And titled it as follows:
B5069F5E B049 4F7B 8E4A F98B61EDDF4B

You “challenged” me. And this is how it turned out for you:
1FC4C81F F93D 43F2 AF08 FF759230B500

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and stuckneworleans
So 31mm its over for my head, its over for this dude head too i mean, same ratios basically. He has the same wide asian zygos as me, same IPD basically, same PFL, just measure it yourself, i could bring THREE MORE hammersharck nigas.
31mm is big for 90% of the population. Judging by the pics, you have a bigger skull than who you linked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
31mm is big for 90% of the population. Judging by the pics, you have a bigger skull than who you linked.
Or he just doesn’t know how to accurately take measurements.

There’s also a good chance he took his and Beckford’s measurements using the PSL concept of trying to use a constant such as iris size—since the average iris is 11.77mm Wide.

the flaw with this method is that I for example, have 13mm irises, and my IPD thus looks far narrower than it really is, as do many other measurements. There’s no way of “knowing” Beckford’s true iris length, and thus, relying on the vague idea that he and OP share the same size iris, can lead to faulty estimates, and delusional aspirations.

This can all be solved if OP provides accurate frontal pics—id even make him a free morph based on possible movements that could be made on his face.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Sirgey will ascend hard

I'm supposed to be taking a break for a while but scrolled through .me on a smoke break and found this, and couldn't resist saying that this is the most one-sided "debate" I've seen on here.
Why SirGey would publically challenge someone as intelligent and rhetorically sharp as GG, when his pics have also circulated everywhere, is honestly beyond me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, turkproducer, Gazzamogga and 2 others
I'm supposed to be taking a break for a while but scrolled through .me on a smoke break and found this, and couldn't resist saying that this is the most one-sided "debate" I've seen on here.
Why SirGey would publically challenge someone as intelligent and rhetorically sharp as GG, when his pics have also circulated everywhere, is honestly beyond me.
Jfl i'm also on a break and scrolled through while taking a shit, this thread was alluring ngl

I’ll reply in corresponding colors.

First off, you evaded addressing the points I made regarding your jaw asymmetry, which implants will only “mask” and will never be comparable to actual repositioning of your jaws. Your midline and mouth will likely forever be asymmetrical, and your mandible never truly, itself, projected. Same thing goes for your obvious ORBITAL asymmetry, not just an eyelid one. This is all a self constraint as well, since you’re just too poor to afford the osteotomies needed to *structurally* address your issues, not just superficially.

Now on to the color coding.

You claim to have very very similar proportions to Tyson Beckford. Yet your frontal photo doesn’t seem to line up with this—at all.

For starters, your skull types seem completely different. I would deduce based on the photos I’ve seen of yours that your splanchnocranium is far more downward grown, and you also seem to have a far narrower neurocranium—this is even the case accounting for the lens distortion of your selfie, because that Beckford pic is also a selfie, and yet it’s clear your neurocraniums are quite different. Your approach to craniofacial analysis and finding a “lookalike” (albeit a comical one), is lacking.

You also conveniently provide a frontal image of Tyson, yet in the discord you say “Frontal photos are cope” and you also fail to provide good frontal photos. The only one you ever posted, when I post it here, you cry to moderators and accuse me of doxing, while at the same time being totally fine with discord users posting the image and saving it. Everyone who wants to know what you look like can easily find out—there is no valid privacy complaint about your face.
You just don’t want your frontal photos to be posted because you know they fuck up your argument—that you and Tyson beckford look alike in the way you describe.
Until I see non photoshopped, high quality frontal pics posted of you, the burden is on you to prove you can end up looking like Beckford. Since this will never happen, because you know how unideal your face is, I guess we can only ever rely on your word that you indeed will look like him after your procedures—which means next to nothing.

All of these numbers you post would be worthwhile working with to get an estimate of your face but
1. I have no reason to trust you’re posting actual numbers of yours and
2. I have no reason to assume you’re competent enough to even make these measurements accurately.
3. This would be best resolved by providing accurate frontal photos. What kind of “debate” is this without them ?

“Just take OP’s word that he’s going to end up looking like Tyson Beckford debate”?

Please, humor me more. You’re like a blind man trying to argue over art with someone who has working eyes.

TLDR IM DEBATING OVER A LENS DISTORTION PIC AND ITS FINE, THE POINT STAYS THE SAME.

Before
Basically your point, is to use Argumentum ad verecundiam to CLAIM THINGS that i will simply not fall for because i dont bow myself to theoristmaxxers of PSL, its pretty easy to get a fame of "known on aesthetics" in this forum, basically 99% of the people here are master on aesthestics and that itself is a meme. But i will consider you for now a "literate on aesthetics" for the sake of the debate.

(1-Jaw) You still did not elab exactly WHAT ARE the asymmetries in my jaw, therefore i just ignored to give u a free air. But since u are insisting, what are my jaw "asymmetries" the only thing im sure is that it is NARROW, 70% of the forum is narrowjawcel. I will post this guys as a example simple because u are only CLAIMING that i have asymmetries in my mouth and nose in relation to jaw but not really PROVING, but i will just post this guys here who has a deviated septum(which is a CLEARLY ASYMMETRIE and had a custom jaw implant. He does look better right?

(2-Orbitals) You are CLAIMING again that i have orbital asymmetries, the asymmetries that i have make my LEFT EYE NCT, thats the point.
Where i will fix it with a cantho. Now to antecipate it, if u tell me that i need 99% full symetrical eyes when only being PCT enough then u gotta apply those points to those dudes too with visible eye asymetries who just managed to make it cause they are both "PCT"

Resume of the point to make it easyer for you:
  • Custom Jaw Implants can look good despite being not ideal.
  • Most male models and persons have EYE asymmetries.

I claim to have the same Tyson eye area proportions, I DO HAVE, which is also SIMILAR to the proportions of Alain Ritchtson on Eye area, another hammerhead shark.

Also you CLAIM that my eye area is not similiar to beckford. Its easy to claim it when u use a "down to up view point close selfie" of my self with raised eyebrows reducing PFL and increasing IPD/ES failo. Thats ALSO explain why my white t shirt pic is rated 4.5- 5 PSL BY EVERYONE, where u
CLAIM i have frauded by tilting head when its clearly a frontal pic which i did not even take to myself. THATS FROM WHERE i brought the meme "FRONT IS COPE".

You also claimed that my neurocranium its different from him, what doesnt matter in this debate and u also CANT SEE IT since u no one ever saw my head since i have in my pics literally WOMENS hair.

The same u
CLAIM from me u can CLAIM from BECKFORD(hammerhead, small tiny eyes, asymetries, etc), you are just reluctant to say that having both PCT eyes and nose bridge is ENOUGH to pull the wide IPD look, when YOU even posted a literal turbo 80mm IPD(which mogs me by 5~6mm) hammerhead on discord who managed to pull it via nose bridge and PCT eyes.
. You clearly just dont want me to win the argument thats it bro i understand.

Resume of the point to make it easyer for you:

• Anyone can pull the Wide IPD look with the defined NOSE BRIDGE and both PCT eyes

Therefore THE BURDEN IS ON YOU to bring me both, BECKFORD MEASURES(which i know) and WHY do i have to take your "analisys" on my lens pic SERIOUS. U will claim THAT " i " cant measure BECKFORD by saying IRIS average size is cope, ok. But we dont end it here, bring both measurements from 1.17cm to your top 1.3cm(+1,3mm) of Beckford. I wont post more pics u have both, my 2 PSL lens and my claimed by OTHERS 4.5-5 PSL one, work with it. Reminder that im not allowing any pic of me.

You are only claiming that i have all the death sentences of the world when in others u claim its normal, basically thats the root of your argument and now you gotta defend it, what is impossible.

THE SAME WAY YOU DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE THE NUMBERS I CLAIM

I ALSO DONT NEED TO BELIEVE IN WHAT "
YOU " CLAIM

YOUR TURN @Golden Glass

Thats a meme from this meme site, so if i stay anom i can debate? If i post i cant? Where the point of the debateis that i actually can fix my flaws. U make no sense here.

"for references https://looksmax.org/threads/ipd-es...ingless-for-harmony.90416/page-2#post-1789859

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Fuck man I missed the pics

giphy.gif

Thats why i never join discords or other shit. On the end of day even good posters like @Golden Glass end up having ridiculous dramas where you can see images like that.
1FC4C81F F93D 43F2 AF08 FF759230B500

D316744316bcbf9babbabe2c0aa7b364

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and 1 other person
michael jackson gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Since @Golden Glass has pointed out all of the issues that you have, which you refuse to fix and you tend to shit on people for planning out an effective method with reasonable expectations, this is what your problems are.

Genio: Didn't do anything useful as your jaws remain downwardly angled and recessed. Jaw implants will only make you look uncanny and worsen your issue. You don't seem to have the funds to afford orthognathic surgery and will probably get botched in the favela that you live in. Placing more mass on the angles, which you plan to do, will make your face taller and fuck up your harmony even more.

Alarplasty: This is such a minor surgery which won't make more than a .1 psl difference in your appearance. Your nasal base is not particularly bad, the rest of your face reverse halos it to make it look this way.

Filler nose job: Legitimate approach here but you need a full nasal bridge reconstruction not just some fillers.

Lip Lift: One of the most cope, bullshit surgeries. Raising your philtrum may change your ratios, but the perception will remain the exact same. Your midface is already higher than ideal and your FWHR is in the good range, doing this is moot.

Custom jaw implants: Issues listed above. You will at best look uncanny with these and at worst look significantly worse.

Almond Eye: Your eye area is atrocious. Your IPD is terribly wide with a very low PFL. Sure your PFL dimensions may be above average, but your giant face makes it appear much smaller. The actually measurements matter much less than their appearance, which is where you fall short. @Golden Glass himself has a wide IPD yet considers yours a significant flaw, which should tell you something. Almond eye will not change your ipd nor your PFL. If you are truly as low inhib of a looksmaxxer as you proclaim, you should be looking into the obscure osteotomies which will be able to re-position your medial canthus or change the position of the orbital walls. Your asymmetry doesn't come from your canthal tilt but rather the position of the orbital sockets (not noticeable in motion imo). This is fixable through orbital floor implants, but once again, you don't have the money nor are in a location where you can fix this.

You lack the funds necessary for things which will actually be able to fix your flaws therefore you cope with these minor, "camouflaging" surgeries. You can't just bring certain features together without considering how harmoniously they flow together, which is something you completely lack now. Your pheno and skin quality is almost unfixably terrible and will prevent you from reaching high psl, even if you did have fewer unfixable flaws. Calling people like @ArabIncel "high-inhib" for playing around with his harmony before going through with drastic surgery is the same thing that will prevent you from ever becoming marginally better looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Random question but does anyone have a link to the Discord server? Seen it mentioned here a few times

• +1
Reactions: yang
I missed the pics….

404 point of this debate.
Tbh it sounds like dick measuring contest

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and needsolution
look at those walls bro. Nobody will read that shit

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
4eeu4On.png

HhvsSrA.png

giphy.gif

@SirGey Since my early days on the forum I thought you were retarded and mean for no reason so I'm not surprised at all. I don't like bullying on the site but you seriously need to think a bit more before posting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Status
Not open for further replies.