Gone partially blind after eye lightening

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
Started T50, did sun exposure, high dose oral stack, mix of enchanted elixir + elbastardo stack
Got to T30 in a month
Having vision problems in left eye
And I feel the eye is becoming red

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, quinfluence, Deleted member 23558 and 14 others
Just go blind theory for 0 smv increase and being able to get coloured contacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, SkullDynamics, disheartenedcel and 10 others
keep it up buddy thats great progress

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: KermitFace, nofap, vzidel and 5 others
Good, you deserve going to 100% blind

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FrankOcean, princeofpeace and aleksander
Deserved

• WTF
Reactions: princeofpeace
Omg
It doesn't even work. What does sun exposure do? More melanin production!

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and LVZZO
''looksmaxxing will never go mainstream bro, what's the problem with sharing knowledge with normies?''

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and MTMM
Retard following those stacks

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Thanks guinea pig i actually thought of doing this myself lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenRun, NoseProphecy, Sushifart and 4 others
''looksmaxxing will never go mainstream bro, what's the problem with sharing knowledge with normies?''
Who said that lmao, after i joined the forum a few weeks later i injected Chinese piss into me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, wsada, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and deepfuckingvalue
Who would have thought that letting this guy talk you into adding homebrew chemical shit into your eyes to change their color would go badly
I have a question for you and people like you=why don't you just kill yourself. I can tell from what you wrote that you have a shit life. You are incredibly ugly, and unsuccessful with girls. The only joy you have in your life is to hang out on an internet forum and harass people who are better than you and actually accomplished shit. I did not even want to write the guide AS I EXPLAINED IN THE BEGINNING but so many people were bugging me for instructions that I wrote it. I actually gave a scientific explanation why it works and showed pictures that it worked on me, and I'm not blind.

Before you open your worthless cunt mouth explain why anyone should give a fuck what you have to say. You are an utter worthless piece of trash that has nothing in your life going for you. If you did you wouldn't be here shitting on other people who are better than you. Guess what? Other people wanted this and are interested in it. If you're not, get the fuck out and let people do what they want to do.

When you wake up and look at your ugly ass self in the mirror, and think about your shitty life, just remember one thing-you deserve it. There is such a thing as Karma, and your life is proof of it. Nothing positive will ever happen to you and it's because you are a shit person that deserves to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, wsada and Deleted member 51465
gotta love ethniks

you should... stop doing whatever you're doing and consult with an optometrist as soon as humanly possible lol.

its funny how people think this safer than stroma

Started T50, did sun exposure, high dose oral stack, mix of enchanted elixir + elbastardo stack
Got to T30 in a month
bro... why? you just got 0 smv increase and now are almost blind, tbh you deserved lol.

can't believe that there are people believing sun gazing jfl, Ehren was brainwashing yall btw.

Guys it got better lol stopped it for a day and it all cleared up

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Just go blind for 0.1 smv increase theory

what was the exact stack you used

Got to T30 in a month
Going blind cuz you read some shit from an autist on a retarded forum. Brutal

Should have gotten bootleg stroma.

Omg
It doesn't even work. What does sun exposure do? More melanin production!
They can't take 10s to type that shit on google lmao