STARTING EYE LIGHTENING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hallo, Mace1, MrEnigma_ and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mace1 and Timmy
Update: im gonna stop for like 3 days cause one of my blood vessels in my eye has popped
Pussy letting us all down for a slight vessel

• WTF
Reactions: likenesss
Update: im gonna stop for like 3 days cause one of my blood vessels in my eye has popped
Fuck me dude this has got me laughing my ass off reading the thread

Hope you recover well and can actually get reasonable results

• +1
Fuck me dude this has got me laughing my ass off reading the thread

Hope you recover well and can actually get reasonable results
Thanks bro its mostly healed and i have gotten some small progress in these 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
  • +1
After you recover…
Glutathione converts eumelanin to phoemelanin. Msm is a dissolver and helps the ingredients penetrate the iris
Honey has peroxides
Vit c helps msm and glutathione work better

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bizcocho and lightskinbengali
Glutathione converts eumelanin to phoemelanin. Msm is a dissolver and helps the ingredients penetrate the iris
Honey has peroxides
Vit c helps msm and glutathione work better
Beta blockers will get you results faster though.

• +1
Beta blockers will get you results faster though.
It said in the eye drops thingy that u posted that beta blockers take a long time and are a possible side effect, meaning theyre not guaranteed

• Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali
It said in the eye drops thingy that u posted that beta blockers take a long time and are a possible side effect, meaning theyre not guaranteed
They only take a long time because of the low dosage and because it was the sole product used for lightening the eye, using beta blockers without using other ingredients is like solely using aromasin without hgh.

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
They only take a long time because of the low dosage and because it was the sole product used for lightening the eye, using beta blockers without using other ingredients is like solely using aromasin without hgh.
What other ingredients would you add? If you had to make a stack, can you list all the ingredients and dosage. Appreciate any input.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and lightskinbengali
Started diy eye lightening today. I put:
Vit c crystals 3 parts
Msm 1 part
Glutathione 1 part
Raw organic unfiltered honey 3 parts
And distilled boiled water (left to be cooled) i ddint measure the water, i added it and tried the drops until they got to a point that they dont sting badly but i can still feel the sting
Couldnt find dmso but msm works instead of it
Gonna add nag and nac to it.
Pictures (eyes are a bit red from the drops) in different angles and lighting
TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO GET TAGGED IN MY POSTS, I WILL DO MONTHLY OR WEEKLY UPDATES ON MY EYE COLOR
View attachment 2905327View attachment 2905328View attachment 2905329View attachment 2905330View attachment 2905331View attachment 2905332
tag me

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and likenesss
What other ingredients would you add? If you had to make a stack, can you list all the ingredients and dosage. Appreciate any input.
Look at elbastardos eye lightening in botb section

• +1
Reactions: bizcocho and karpeltunnel
Look at elbastardos eye lightening in botb section
I’ve read it already. The guy I was responding to has talked about another substance which seems some what promising.

• +1
DSMO, Glabridin, Glutathione, aspirin, and any betablocking eye drop like levobunolol. Don't know the exact dosages but these should work in combination, and Moxifloxacin (you cannot miss this, it's crucial). I don't know the exact dosages but I fully believe this will work because of cases of iris depigmentation from moxifloxacin and levobunolol on their own. Mixing moxifloxacin with the other chemicals wouldn't be a great idea though, I'd take moxifloxacin separately along with levobunolol. Maybe you could go with a stronger betablocker and increase the dosage to get faster results?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bizcocho, karpeltunnel and likenesss
DSMO, Glabridin, Glutathione, aspirin, and any betablocking eye drop like levobunolol. Don't know the exact dosages but these should work in combination, and Moxifloxacin (you cannot miss this, it's crucial). I don't know the exact dosages but I fully believe this will work because of cases of iris depigmentation from moxifloxacin and levobunolol on their own.
Moxifloxacin isnt crucial, glutathione and dmso/msm are

• +1
Right but it's crucial for faster results whereas without it you could be looking at years. Combining everything together seems to be a great idea since you are basically going to war with the melanin in your eyes, look at the results of just systematic moxifloxacin administration, after only a couple of weeks their eyes started to lose pigmentation.

• +1
Reactions: bizcocho
"Norfloxacin and moxifloxacin suppressed melanin biosynthesis; antibiotics were shown to inhibit cellular tyrosinase activity and to reduce melanin content in melanocytes."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bizcocho and likenesss
"Norfloxacin and moxifloxacin suppressed melanin biosynthesis; antibiotics were shown to inhibit cellular tyrosinase activity and to reduce melanin content in melanocytes."
RETARD WE ARENT TRYING TO INHIBIT MELANIN PRODUCTION, IT MIGHT FUCK UP YOUR EYES. WE WANT TO CONVERT THE DARK EUMELANIN TO LIGHTER PHEOMELANIN IN THE EYES

• Ugh..
  • +1
RETARD WE ARENT TRYING TO INHIBIT MELANIN PRODUCTION, IT MIGHT FUCK UP YOUR EYES. WE WANT TO CONVERT THE DARK EUMELANIN TO LIGHTER PHEOMELANIN IN THE EYES
I'm going to attempt to reason with you once more. This has been proven to work without any major complications within the patients, this is the only proven depigmenting method within the medical world. I love how you make an unsubstantiated claim that it "might fuck up your eyes". If you have eumelanin rich dark brown eyes then it's obvious you will get gray.

DSMO, Glabridin, Glutathione, aspirin, and any betablocking eye drop like levobunolol. Don't know the exact dosages but these should work in combination, and Moxifloxacin (you cannot miss this, it's crucial). I don't know the exact dosages but I fully believe this will work because of cases of iris depigmentation from moxifloxacin and levobunolol on their own. Mixing moxifloxacin with the other chemicals wouldn't be a great idea though, I'd take moxifloxacin separately along with levobunolol. Maybe you could go with a stronger betablocker and increase the dosage to get faster results?
Aspirin taken orally or add it as a powder to the mixture? Should levounolol, and Moxifloxacin both be taken, or can I take just one?

• +1
As a 3rd year medical student I have to ask/tell you the following:

Glutathione does inhibit tyrosinase, which is involved in melanin production.

Can you share what evidence you have of MSM’s ability to penetrate the iris or act as a "dissolver"?

Honey can contain small amounts of hydrogen peroxide due to the enzyme glucose oxidase. However, the concentration of peroxide in honey is typically low. Obv a high dose would cause severe damage.

If done altering melanin distribution could unpredictably affect vision by interfering with how light is absorbed and processed by the eyes.

At the end of the day I know you are not creating a homogenous mixture at home without the use of lab grade equipment and there are definitely particulates and non sterile elements that can introduce infection.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, lightskinbengali, bizcocho and 1 other person
Also betablocking eyedrops may make your eyes lighter but you now risk a myriad of heart issues. Not to mention it will drop your intraocular pressure. Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic and putting unneeded antibiotics anywhere will drastically change the microbiome of that area (almost always for the worse) + possibility of super bugs.

"Betablockers can be absorbed systemically and may lower heart rate and blood pressure, which can be particularly concerning for individuals without high blood pressure or heart conditions. This can lead to symptoms like dizziness, fatigue, and, in severe cases, hypotension and bradycardia (abnormally slow heart rate)."

Potential Consequences of Low Intraocular Pressure:​

1. Choroidal Detachment:
    • Description: Reduced IOP can cause the fluid in the eye to leak between layers of the eye wall, leading to choroidal detachment.
    • Symptoms: This can result in visual field defects and decreased visual acuity.
  2. Cataract Formation:
    • Mechanism: Chronic low IOP can lead to the development of cataracts over time.
    • Symptoms: Progressive blurring of vision and glare.
  3. Maculopathy:
    • Description: Hypotony maculopathy is a condition where the central retina (macula) becomes swollen and wrinkled due to low IOP.
    • Symptoms: This leads to distorted vision and decreased visual acuity.
  4. Corneal Changes:
    • Description: The cornea may undergo structural changes due to sustained low pressure, potentially leading to corneal edema and opacification.
    • Symptoms: These changes can cause blurred vision and sensitivity to light.
- thx chat gpt 😭

Anyways, know the risks and be careful

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, lightskinbengali, likenesss and 1 other person
Why would you not want to inhibit melanin production blue eyes are just brown eyes without melanin what is the risk. ig conversion allows you to go from brown to light brown or green which is good too

• +1
Why would you not want to inhibit melanin production blue eyes are just brown eyes without melanin what is the risk. ig conversion allows you to go from brown to light brown or green which is good too
No retard, blye eyes are brown eyes with phoemelanin instead of eumelanin

• +1
As a 3rd year medical student I have to ask/tell you the following:

Glutathione does inhibit tyrosinase, which is involved in melanin production.

Can you share what evidence you have of MSM’s ability to penetrate the iris or act as a "dissolver"?

Honey can contain small amounts of hydrogen peroxide due to the enzyme glucose oxidase. However, the concentration of peroxide in honey is typically low. Obv a high dose would cause severe damage.

If done altering melanin distribution could unpredictably affect vision by interfering with how light is absorbed and processed by the eyes.

At the end of the day I know you are not creating a homogenous mixture at home without the use of lab grade equipment and there are definitely particulates and non sterile elements that can introduce infection.
I read the msm thing at elbastardos thread in botb where he said dmso is a dissolver and helps the things penetrate the iris and he also said msm can be used instead. For the interfering with the melanin distribution i dont care, as long as im not blind im fine

• +1
stop doing this

• Hmm...
Also betablocking eyedrops may make your eyes lighter but you now risk a myriad of heart issues. Not to mention it will drop your intraocular pressure. Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic and putting unneeded antibiotics anywhere will drastically change the microbiome of that area (almost always for the worse) + possibility of super bugs.

"Betablockers can be absorbed systemically and may lower heart rate and blood pressure, which can be particularly concerning for individuals without high blood pressure or heart conditions. This can lead to symptoms like dizziness, fatigue, and, in severe cases, hypotension and bradycardia (abnormally slow heart rate)."

Potential Consequences of Low Intraocular Pressure:​

1. Choroidal Detachment:
    • Description: Reduced IOP can cause the fluid in the eye to leak between layers of the eye wall, leading to choroidal detachment.
    • Symptoms: This can result in visual field defects and decreased visual acuity.
  2. Cataract Formation:
    • Mechanism: Chronic low IOP can lead to the development of cataracts over time.
    • Symptoms: Progressive blurring of vision and glare.
  3. Maculopathy:
    • Description: Hypotony maculopathy is a condition where the central retina (macula) becomes swollen and wrinkled due to low IOP.
    • Symptoms: This leads to distorted vision and decreased visual acuity.
  4. Corneal Changes:
    • Description: The cornea may undergo structural changes due to sustained low pressure, potentially leading to corneal edema and opacification.
    • Symptoms: These changes can cause blurred vision and sensitivity to light.
- thx chat gpt 😭

Anyways, know the risks and be careful
I add like 10mg of glutathione or even less per batch. Also vitamin c and honey are antibacterial, and i boil the water before putting it in my eyes

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-22 222135.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-22 222135.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
For real i rubbed them hard qhen i woke up 2 days ago and popped a blood vessel
dude stop doing this shit seriously, its not doing anything you are wasting your time and brainpower on stupid bullshit

I add like 10mg of glutathione or even less per batch. Also vitamin c and honey are antibacterial, and i boil the water before putting it in my eyes
Ok, please read this post I made if you haven't already to make better eyedrops.

• +1
Vit c crystals 3 parts
Msm 1 part
Glutathione 1 part
And distilled boiled water (left to be cooled) i ddint measure the water, i added it and tried the drops until they got to a point that they dont sting badly but i can still feel the sting
TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO GET TAGGED IN MY POSTS, I WILL DO MONTHLY OR WEEKLY UPDATES ON MY EYE COLOR
View attachment 2905327View attachment 2905328View attachment 2905329View attachment 2905330View attachment 2905331View attachment 2905332
You literally have black eyes and think youre going to ascend to a blue Eyed chad:lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki
Ok, please read this post I made if you haven't already to make better eyedrops.
Nah i use Now supplements
Boil the water for every batch
1batch is used during the day, i throw the rest on the toilet and make a fresh batch every day
I use raw unfiltered organic honey, msm and gluatthione pills from Now which i crush using a pestle and mortar qhich is cleaned with soap and hot water
Vit c is pharmaceutical grade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and hallo
Vit c crystals 3 parts
Msm 1 part
Glutathione 1 part
Plz plz plz tag me