Gonna cheatmaxx on a Sociology test tommorow

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
I couldn't get myself to study sociology becouse it's retarded and communist so I studied physics that I have on Wednesday instead because I really like it.

I will cheatmaxx tomorrow on sociology. Hopefully, I don't get caught.

Wish me luck buddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3299, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Slayer trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I did the same. It was an exam and I copied half of the multiple choice from my good studymaxxed friend right in front of the stupid foid teacher.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3328 and turkproducer
I cheatmaxed at 13 year old. Grabbed the test from the teachers test bin the day before, answered the entire test correctly, replaced it on test day. Stall time and hand it in

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 3328
I did the same. It was an exam and I copied half of the multiple choice from my good studymaxxed friend right in front of the stupid foid teacher.
I cheatmaxed at 13 year old. Grabbed the test from the teachers test bin the day before, answered the entire test correctly, replaced it on test day. Stall time and hand it in
high T

I cheat on all my homework and exams in university jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 3328
wellthatsucks

• +1
give me a fuck tbh ngl
Rules are rules, I gotta Respect the mods disgust for.perfectly normal sexual attraction towards other men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wellthatsucks
I couldn't get myself to study sociology becouse it's retarded and communist so I studied physics that I have on Wednesday instead because I really like it.

I will cheatmaxx tomorrow on sociology. Hopefully, I don't get caught.

Wish me luck buddy boyos.
my beast cheatmaxxing at school was copying the entire translation of a Latin Poetry exam, from micro-printed papers in my sleeve.
I was seated on the first row, but the Teacher used to walk around and focused on looking at the last row, where cheating is easier

that teacher was the greatest asshole I have ever met in my life

• +1
Darktriads.me

• Love it
my beast cheatmaxxing at school was copying the entire translation of a Latin Poetry exam, from micro-printed papers in my sleeve.
I was seated on the first row, but the Teacher used to walk around and focused on looking at the last row, where cheating is easier

that teacher was the greatest asshole I have ever met in my life
Damm bro High T
I'm gonna cheat with my Apple Watch jfl

Damm bro High T
I'm gonna cheat with my Apple Watch jfl
The way I usually cheat is sit in the back and put my phone right behind the person in front of me. I never got caught

• +1
you mean on the floor?
You just gotta be low inhib to cheat. There’s always a way to get away with cheating you just gotta be able to determine the setting and accept the consequences if caught.

• +1
You just gotta be low inhib to cheat. There’s always a way to get away with cheating you just gotta be able to determine the setting and accept the consequences if caught.
yes bro I've cheated before
I'm gonna fail if I don't cheat so what else can I do JFL
I can just hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
yes bro I've cheated before
I'm gonna fail if I don't cheat so what else can I do JFL
I can just hope
Goodluck tomorrow

• +1
Just bash trump and says marx was right

• +1
The funny thing about writing cheat sheets when I was in high school was that the act of writing it down caused me to remember most of it.

eta: Eric Ciaramella killed Epstein. Kilo!

• +1
The funny thing about writing cheat sheets when I was in high school was that the act of writing it down caused me to remember most of it.

eta: Eric Ciaramella killed Epstein. Kilo!
high IQ