Race: Latino/Mestizo
Height: 6’1
Savings: 55k from wage slaving construction
Major: almost done with CS in online school
Weight: 345lb
Dick size 7.8x6.3
Face attractiveness now 3/10
Face when sub 200 : rated 6/10 by girls

Been unemployed for past month. Have hella money saved and mom doesn’t want me to pay rent. Current expenses are around 300$ a month from gym, gasoline, insurance, groceries (now I’m buying mostly beef and keto bread/tortillas)

Current plan is to dedicate this entire year to looksmaxxing. I let myself spiral into gaining 100lbs in 2 years and I want to make it go away

Current diet plan is 2000 cal low carb 150g+ of protein. Today I ate cottage cheese, lean ground beef burgers with keto bread, and chicken breast

For the rest of the year I’ll eat similarly

I know keto is a meme but 2 years of obesity will fuck your blood sugar and insulin levels and I want to prevent diabetes

Already taking normal stacks of vitamins (beta carotene zinc a, d , b , maca , creatine, etc)

I have been lifting already for a year straight and do 4x a week and I have been adding on swimming + jogging recently. When I get to sub 300 I plan on joining into a martial arts gym either BJJ or Muay Thai

Went from 6 hours of sleep on average to about 8.5 recently

Born with a big dick but also want to get into PE and get a good halo effect from having a bigger dick

For my face I have been using Tret. My acne is almost 90% gone but nasal folds are still very prominent and I need help with this. Eyes are fucked from grave shifts too

I want to document this journey and be very transparent with you niggas

Thank you for any potential help

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, aleksander, Mr. President and 1 other person
do bonesmashing also

As long as you keep your expenses down and the basic stuff you need early on (creams, accesories, etc.) you will be good to go

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
Try raw saturated fat. Get grass finished meat and raw milk and make raw butter and yogurt and milk kefir and use it

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Good luck OP, I’m getting my septorhino and I’m OUTTA HERE (sike I will rot here modding…)

beta carotene
are you taking beta carotene for tanning purposes? If so, I'd recommend astaxanthin + lycopene, you'll see results much quicker and it gives you better coloring imo