Gonna get a free jaw surgery for my overbite covered by the NHS

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Banned
I might also get a SARPE (surgerically assisted rapid palatal expansion, aka the only non cope way of widening the upper jaw in adults), still not sure I would need to ask the orthodontist.

Orthodontist gave me two options: correcting my overbite via surgery, or extracting 2 healthy teeth and correcting it via braces instead.
Thankfully I was blackpilled enough to pick the surgery without extractions options.

That's why all the mew promoters are so dangerous. MEWING WILL NOT FIX YOUR PROBLEMS IF YOU ARE AN ADULT, STOP COPING WITH IT DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS BULLSHIT, there are ways to fix a narrow palate, overbite, underbite,recessed maxilla, pretty much everything, go to the orthodontist DO NOT AGREE TO ANY EXTRACTIONS, and he should recommend a surgery for you. If you have problems

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Slob, Bluepill and 8 others
I might also get a SARPE (surgerically assisted rapid palatal expansion, aka the only non cope way of widening the upper jaw in adults), still not sure I would need to ask the orthodontist.

Orthodontist gave me two options: correcting my overbite via surgery, or extracting 2 healthy teeth and correcting it via braces instead.
Thankfully I was blackpilled enough to pick the surgery without extractions options.

That's why all the mew promoters are so dangerous. MEWING WILL NOT FIX YOUR PROBLEMS IF YOU ARE AN ADULT, STOP COPING WITH IT DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS BULLSHIT, there are ways to fix a narrow palate, overbite, underbite,recessed maxilla, pretty much everything, go to the orthodontist DO NOT AGREE TO ANY EXTRACTIONS, and he should recommend a surgery for you. If you have problems
getting bi-max with a surgeon in the UK isn't going to help you, I'm sorry bro. I'd just take the SARPE & get surgery elsewhere.

This is what a bluepilled UcucK surgeon will get you:

getting bi-max with a surgeon in the UK isn't going to help you, I'm sorry bro. I'd just take the SARPE & get surgery elsewhere.

Dang! Not even close to a good result :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Make sure to bargain for more movement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, middayshowers and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Be careful.
Most times insurance covered jaw surgeries will just correct your occlusion, without giving a fuck about about your aesthetic result.
Can you choose the surgeons?

• +1
Reactions: Slob, middayshowers and Deleted member 1862
I have a really deep bite, how do they even fix it? My back teeth are so unleveled with my front ones

• +1
Reactions: Slob

tbh I've never seen a mind blowing bi-max result ever, it makes sense, all you are doing is just repositioning the jaws wouldn't change your appearance that much, my upper jaw is fine its just my shit lower jaw so I don't think I can even negotiate about this, repositoning it would instantly improve my profile at least

lower jaw movement+widening of the upper jaw alone would get rid of a lot of my subtle facial flaws.

I think things that yield biggest changes would be something like maxillomandibular counterclockwise rotation
but you need to be a subhuman with melted jaw to even have this

last guy went from utter subhuman to a chadlite holy shit

or modified lefort 3

I wish i had a wider palate...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3043
another day. another nigga hating on mewing

tbh I've never seen a mind blowing bi-max result ever, it makes sense, all you are doing is just repositioning the jaws wouldn't change your appearance that much, my upper jaw is fine its just my shit lower jaw so I don't think I can even negotiate about this, repositoning it would instantly improve my profile at least

lower jaw movement+widening of the upper jaw alone would get rid of a lot of my subtle facial flaws.

I think things that yield biggest changes would be something like maxillomandibular counterclockwise rotation
but you need to be a subhuman with melted jaw to even have this
View attachment 140154
last guy went from utter subhuman to a chadlite holy shit

or modified lefort 3
Yeah it's mostly profile gains (in my case I will have a mostly flawless profile) but I also get a few nice benefits

My hyoid is so garbage. An agressive bsso with genio will help this greatly

Better support for my upper lip. My mouth area is horrible too so with this I can finally get a lip lift.

Good base to add fillers/implants. This is where.you see real psl change. There's this one user that got 8ml of filler for his recessed face and you can tell how unnatural it will look irl when he shows his side profile.

Good shit bro, I hope you ascend.
In about a year or so I plan on getting IMDO plus palate widening to fix my overbite too, im nearing 18 right now so this could really have a profound effect on my appearance, as IMDO not only makes the jaw longer, it makes it wider too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

palate expander can give more fg ? if yes how to cheat on the ortho to get one when we have perfect occlusion ?