Gonna start approachmaxxing

D

Deleted member 8623

Gold
I decided that you guys are all naysayers and that I am at least normie tier due to my godlike lower third. I am going on yubo on my next oppurtunity to see if I can score nudes from foids. You guys are just crabs in a bucket that don't want me to succeed with a few good exceptions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, MogTheMogger, Lev Peshkov and 8 others
Prepare to get destroyed

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Lev Peshkov, SpearOfOrion and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6403
I decided that you guys are all naysayers and that I am at least normie tier due to my godlike lower third. I am going on yubo on my next oppurtunity to see if I can score nudes from foids. You guys are just crabs in a bucket that don't want me to succeed with a few good exceptions.
Ok I saw your jaw and it looks great from the front, but at least got contacts and get a better haircut god damn it.

Like bro you dont even do basic normie looksmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
you aren't bad looking but your phenotype can hold you back

• +1
Reactions: Drakos
Can't say anything with no pics but i'm interested in your results. Pm me your pics.

Mirin. Before I got a gf I used to approach a lot in nightclubs. I’m slightly below average (except in height) and aspie and got a bunch of makeouts. The thing is you gotta be able to handle rejection after rejection. I think I got like 1 makeout per 200 approaches. Once you get some validation you’ll be feeling like a god and it’s smooth sailing from there on. Good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: buflek and johncruz12345
How do you look OP ?

Yubo is easy tbh because they swipe on anyone one of my adds 3C85F4F8 510E 4258 9FE0 DFCE2C894ECC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Bump Dont forget halomaxx

my advice would be to go on old.reddit.com/r/theredpill and type asian guy in the search bar for tips

approaching is like tinder pretty much

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and stuckneworleans
Should I go on yubo with a nick like " socks lover sugar daddy" ?

Reminder that what autists say on here doesn’t translate to real life. The only thing that matters is how women view you sexually. If you’re genuinely attractive to women, you’ll get results and that’s how you’ll know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Copeful and johncruz12345
I am at least normie tier due to my godlike lower third
it's an almost irrilevant feature
I bet that girls consider you ugly
it's over for you and me

Good conclusion, members here are not even trying, self pity is addicting they're not even roidmaxxing they only know how to analyze faces and rot, use this autistic and high iq looksmaxing analysis in the forum to improve then leave the rotters to fly with your wings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Good conclusion, members here are not even trying, self pity is addicting they're not even roidmaxxing they only know how to analyze faces and rot, use this autistic and high iq looksmaxing analysis in the forum to improve then leave the rotters to fly with your wings
amen.
gonna order phenibut soon and ntmaxx, yubo results are pretty fucking good, especially considering i swiped left on like 80% of women so far lol

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
amen.
gonna order phenibut soon and ntmaxx, yubo results are pretty fucking good, especially considering i swiped left on like 80% of women so far lol
Yubo doesn't mean shit. My fucking lanky ricecel friend matches with stacy. If you start to go on it with your friends you notice that you start matching with the same girls. They all get like 3k + matches. I don't think anyone actually meets people through Yubo

Yubo doesn't mean shit. My fucking lanky ricecel friend matches with stacy. If you start to go on it with your friends you notice that you start matching with the same girls. They all get like 3k + matches. I don't think anyone actually meets people through Yubo
dn ask

Joined Sunday at 2:43 AM

Le redditor :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back