Gonna stop being a bitch

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
I’m starting to go bald. Only a matter of years before i’m a baldcel and it’s over. I will spend these years chasing girls and getting all the validation I can. Time is running out and I can’t spend it being a puss who’s too afraid to say what I want. Once I’m bald I will rope and write you all in my will.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Zoneator, rydofx and 6 others
I’m starting to go bald. Only a matter of years before i’m a baldcel and it’s over. I will spend these years chasing girls and getting all the validation I can. Time is running out and I can’t spend it being a puss who’s too afraid to say what I want. Once I’m bald I will rope and write you all in my will.
Hop on that fin
Or save up for a hair transplant
Get a hair system something

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Stingray, Deleted member 5204 and 1 other person
I went to the doctor and did a procedure that apparently prevents and reverts balding to some extent. Latest technologies

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I went to the doctor and did a procedure that apparently prevents and reverts balding to some extent. Latest technologies
And what’s that procedure called

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 5204
Why not become a maxillofacial surgeon instead and perform lefort 3 on me before roping?

• +1
Reactions: MortusX, wagbox and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Xander578
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 5204 and Inline
Same man, its suifuel

• +1
Same man, its suifuel
Force yourself to stop being high inhib. Take drugs, do whatever you want while you have your youth cause once ur bald it’s legit over

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Force yourself to stop being high inhib. Take drugs, do whatever you want while you have your youth cause once ur bald it’s legit over
Yea man, I probably have till 25. Its lowinhibmaxxing or death.

• +1
Same tbh. I’m roping by 30 lol what’s the point of being some bald faggot wage slaving

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and wagbox
I’m sorry

• So Sad
Get a hair system before you rope. Also select a beneficiary JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Being low inhib is ridiculously underrated.

If I could choose between being better looking or being low inhib I’d choose the latter any day

• +1
Being low inhib is ridiculously underrated.

If I could choose between being better looking or being low inhib I’d choose the latter any day
Legit, being low inhib and nt leads to a happy life. Which is what we're working towards, whether we want to admit it or not.

• +1
Reactions: joseph and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Legit, being low inhib and nt leads to a happy life. Which is what we're working towards, whether we want to admit it or not.
True, if I was low inhib I’d be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Bald = Profit

• +1
HOP on fin man and dietmax also dermapen for hairline

It’s not over

hair = life

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Become baldcel and pray to the lord jesus that bald tatoos get really good in coming years. Or some other alien technology that puts fake micro hairs systematically in ur hair that will never fall out

I think they might ngl which is why I know it might not be over in 5 years for me after surgerymaxed/gymcelled

Finmaxx ASAP

Sounds like cope
I think it’s called PRP, not 100% sure but it’s plasma injected in your scalp and it’s got benefits on hair regrowth. If I had enough money I’d go and do that along Fin to get NW2 back.

• +1