Gonna try my shot at a comedienne tonight at a comedy show.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
There's a bar & grill in my city hosting a comedy stand up show. Names so unheard of if I gave you their names and you searched "NAME comedian" you would find nothing. These guys have to be absolutely local.

But female comedians seem like they might like to fuck. They're always talking about their vagina woes. Maybe if I can relate to her on that, she'll give me a shot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, DutchPrettyBoy, Incognegro and 2 others
Maybe if I can relate to her on that, she'll give me a shot?

That's kind of bluepill thinking, it actually might only work if she considers you goodlooking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 685, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
Interstellar levels of cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Barbarossa_, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
There's a bar & grill in my city hosting a comedy stand up show. Names so unheard of if I gave you their names and you searched "NAME comedian" you would find nothing. These guys have to be absolutely local.

But female comedians seem like they might like to fuck. They're always talking about their vagina woes. Maybe if I can relate to her on that, she'll give me a shot?
If you relate to her on her vagina problems she’ll think your gay, are you a faggot op?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hepatologyscribe and Deleted member 4645

Depends on how do you look

Make fun of everyone's recessed orbitals.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, EthnicelAscension, Madhate and 3 others
Heckle her during the show to establish dominance

• JFL
It didn't work.

I really tried to put my best foot forward. I have this "lucky shirt" that shows off what scant physique I have nicely. So I dehydrationmaxxed that day so my muscles would stand out even more in the shirt. Showed up as soon as doors opened so I could get a seat by the stage. So she could see me laughing and reacting positively to her set. I had it in my head that she would notice me, I would be a positive contribution to a good crowd for her, and then I would go hit her up at the bar where we would talk. About what? I don't know. I didn't figure things out that far.

I sat through so much crap that night. Until finally her set. Also crap. But I was right up there so I had to eat it. What also hurt was that her set was part rap musical. Throughout the set there'd be parts where she rapped. The mind tries real hard to escape, to leave the body behind. But I stuck it out. And as soon as her set ended I went over to the bar to see if she'd be there.

She wasn't there, she never went there, my mistake was thinking she'd hang around in the place after her set was over. Either she was in the back somewhere, or she was long gone. Spent the night wandering like a vagrant because it was Saturday and I was wired from the energy drink I had to dehydrate myself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Vidyacoper
It didn't work.

I really tried to put my best foot forward. I have this "lucky shirt" that shows off what scant physique I have nicely. So I dehydrationmaxxed that day so my muscles would stand out even more in the shirt. Showed up as soon as doors opened so I could get a seat by the stage. So she could see me laughing and reacting positively to her set. I had it in my head that she would notice me, I would be a positive contribution to a good crowd for her, and then I would go hit her up at the bar where we would talk. About what? I don't know. I didn't figure things out that far.

I sat through so much crap that night. Until finally her set. Also crap. But I was right up there so I had to eat it. What also hurt was that her set was part rap musical. Throughout the set there'd be parts where she rapped. The mind tries real hard to escape, to leave the body behind. But I stuck it out. And as soon as her set ended I went over to the bar to see if she'd be there.

She wasn't there, she never went there, my mistake was thinking she'd hang around in the place after her set was over. Either she was in the back somewhere, or she was long gone. Spent the night wandering like a vagrant because it was Saturday and I was wired from the energy drink I had to dehydrate myself.
it wouldnt have worked in the first place, no offense but kinda a stupid plan

it wouldnt have worked in the first place, no offense but kinda a stupid plan

So where are all these comedians having all this sex???

So where are all these comedians having all this sex???
lol? you think they have sex with the people who come to pay for their shows? no, they can easily find a goodlooking person from an online dating/hookup app or go to a nightclub for free, why do you think they would pick out a member from their audience to have sex with, unless they were really goodlooking? did you genuinely think that just because you would pretend to laugh at her jokes and sit at the front of the audience where she could see you pretending to enjoy her show, that she would later be receptive to your sexual advances?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite
lol? you think they have sex with the people who come to pay for their shows? no, they can easily find a goodlooking person from an online dating/hookup app or go to a nightclub for free, why do you think they would pick out a member from their audience to have sex with, unless they were really goodlooking? did you genuinely think that just because you would pretend to laugh at her jokes and sit at the front of the audience where she could see you pretending to enjoy her show, that she would later be receptive to your sexual advances?

But who is she having sex with? Who do comedians have sex with?

• JFL

Oh yeah, you should definitely build rapport by talking about your vagina.

• JFL
  • JFL
And as soon as her set ended I went over to the bar to see if she'd be there.

She wasn't there, she never went there, my mistake was thinking she'd hang around in the place after her set was over. Either she was in the back somewhere, or she was long gone.
Why would she stick around?
Guys comedians stick around afterwards, hoping to get some. But girls, I guess not.

The news headlines will be like
Local comedian gets arrested for harassment of women

Why would she stick around?
Guys comedians stick around afterwards, hoping to get some. But girls, I guess not.

Where do they go? I did research into this before I went, comedians often hit the bar to make up for what they didn't get paid in free drinks. Amateur comedians I imagine this would be especially true for.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645