itsoverforyoubro
Master
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2025
- Posts
- 1,703
- Reputation
- 1,662
Got an appointment with my gp next week, what can I say for him to prescribe me tret?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
In what way is it better? Like faster or more effective?Just tell him you want it and you did your research. Tretinoin is a very safe and easy to use medication so there should be no problems.
If you have acne use isotret though its much better
Both. Isotretinoin is also more of a permanent fix, while if you see improvements on tretinoin you might find your skin gets worse if you stop using it. The remission rate is like 95%.In what way is it better? Like faster or more effective?
Ok I’ll ask for that instead thenBoth. Isotretinoin is also more of a permanent fix, while if you see improvements on tretinoin you might find your skin gets worse if you stop using it. The remission rate is like 95%.
I had mild acne my entire life and tretinoin helped but not fully, then I used isotretinoin for 3 months and it went away forever.