Gonna try to get prescribed tretinoin

itsoverforyoubro

itsoverforyoubro

Master
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
1,703
Reputation
1,662
Got an appointment with my gp next week, what can I say for him to prescribe me tret?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Just tell him you want it and you did your research. Tretinoin is a very safe and easy to use medication so there should be no problems.

If you have acne use isotret though its much better
 
Just tell him you want it and you did your research. Tretinoin is a very safe and easy to use medication so there should be no problems.

If you have acne use isotret though its much better
In what way is it better? Like faster or more effective?
 
In what way is it better? Like faster or more effective?
Both. Isotretinoin is also more of a permanent fix, while if you see improvements on tretinoin you might find your skin gets worse if you stop using it. The remission rate is like 95%.

I had mild acne my entire life and tretinoin helped but not fully, then I used isotretinoin for 3 months and it went away forever.
 
Both. Isotretinoin is also more of a permanent fix, while if you see improvements on tretinoin you might find your skin gets worse if you stop using it. The remission rate is like 95%.

I had mild acne my entire life and tretinoin helped but not fully, then I used isotretinoin for 3 months and it went away forever.
Ok I’ll ask for that instead then
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
3
Views
50
jnpsl
J
sørenyuko
Replies
5
Views
41
foidfondler
foidfondler
AtrophicPyra
Replies
1
Views
40
itsover74
itsover74
Weezyhigh07
Discussion Tretinoin cream
Replies
5
Views
26
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123
simematic
Replies
23
Views
103
enviouss
enviouss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top